PDA

View Full Version : JETS ARE GETTING EMBARRESSED

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Worst thing that could happen. Rex Ryan is about to stroke out on the side lines. He will have the Jets wanting to take it out on someone that's for sure.

Giant's better get mad dog mean or they could get run out of the Jet Stadium next Sat.

45-13 10 mins left in game.

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Worst thing that could happen. Rex Ryan is about to stroke out on the side lines. He will have the Jets wanting to take it out on someone that's for sure.

Giant's better get mad dog mean or they could get run out of the Jet Stadium next Sat.

Well we got embarrassed too, so there's no reason for us not to be angry as well.

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 07:12 PM
A team taking care of business early in the game and not making it come down to the wire everytime and putting everything on Eli late in the game???

That's ludicrous here!

mike kennedy
12-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Excuse me! The Jets? I'm sorry but I think you didn't hear! The GIANTS took the embarrasment position in today's games. I don't think the Jets are capable of taking that away from us.

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 08:41 PM

There is no Jet Stadium last I checked.

GiantWarfare
12-18-2011, 08:49 PM
or they could get run out of the <u>Jet Stadium</u> next Sat.

Really bro?

Really?