PDA

View Full Version : WOW REALLY??? 49ers Fans suspect Brandon Jacobs gave New York Giants their Gameplan

Tuckit91
10-15-2012, 05:05 PM
49ers Fans suspect Brandon Jacobs gave New York Giants their Gameplan

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/49ers_fans_suspect_brandon_jacobs_gave_new_york_gi ants_their_gameplan/11968393

JPPforMVP
10-15-2012, 05:07 PM
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168184-jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-game/

This thread has a bunch of 49er fans whining and claiming the same thing.

Credit to Miked1958 for posting the thread

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 05:14 PM
yeah i read this stuff.

we have whackjobs on this board that would come up with something similar.

point is, if you EVER wanted to work for another team in the NFL again, sharing the plans of an existing team with an opponent would guarantee your unemployment forever.

not to mention, it would have to be done without Tom Coughlin's knowledge, because unless anyone's noticed, he's not the kinda guy that would ever condone this.

and if someone tried to do it without his knowledge, you'd sound crazy.

"listen, we really have to gameplan for the 9ers quitting on the run and pulling alex smith out alot in favour of wildcat option plays with their backup rookie QB"

they'd kick you out of meetings for suggesting that.

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Its just an excuse if you lose. Like ours with Barry Cofield last year (although there may have been some truth to that "Rocket")

Who gave the Vikings their playbook?

Maybe they just are struggling against better teams and feeding off bad teams.

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Another excuse and not even a good one.

Sarcasman
10-15-2012, 05:53 PM
No knowledgeable fan believes that. Not one.

yoeddy
10-15-2012, 05:56 PM
This was at least a little more plausible than the "intercepting our radio-waves" claims by the Vikings back in the 2000 playoffs...

Marvin49
10-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Speaking as a Niners fan....nobody with any brainpower actually believes that. Every fanbase has a lunatic fringe.

Tuckit91
10-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Speaking as a Niners fan....nobody with any brainpower actually believes that. Every fanbase has a lunatic fringe.

Yes I know and there is some on here

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 06:59 PM

A reasonable response. Gracias.

Laurah1275
10-15-2012, 07:31 PM
I read it all, and my eyes and brain are just refusing to click here.....WTF?!?!?.....Talk about salty, butt-hurt, jealous, reaching, sore-losing, whiny, ignorant excuses for fans (for those who believe this BS).....I thought this was a mans sport?.....Niners lost, plain and simple, man up...move on! If Niners won, this isn't even an issue. Seriously, I just spent the day with a bunch of 5 yr olds who have a better understanding of life's ups and downs than these fools do!

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 07:38 PM
I read it all, and my eyes and brain are just refusing to click here.....WTF?!?!?.....Talk about salty, butt-hurt, jealous, reaching, sore-losing, whiny, ignorant excuses for fans (for those who believe this BS).....I thought this was a mans sport?.....Niners lost, plain and simple, man up...move on! If Niners won, this isn't even an issue. Seriously, I just spent the day with a bunch of 5 yr olds who have a better understanding of life's ups and downs than these fools do! Well put Laurah.

I'm starting to like you now..

BigBlueAllDay
10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
A big LOL... whatever happened to admitting a great job by the Giants coaching staff and players studying film of the 49ers and preparing very well for the game? K.Gilbride sticking with the running game to keep the 49ers defense honest wasn't exactly a secret as even Joe Buck and Aikman mentioned that.

Ok..ok..for the 49er conspiracy theorists, I have reason why Akers missed a couple of his FGs. There was a magnet hidden inside the kicking ball with the same polarity of the hidden magnet in the goal posts, which caused them to repel each other. Akers' only chance was to kick it perfectly straight down the middle, which he did for those 3 points.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
A big LOL... whatever happened to admitting a great job by the Giants coaching staff and players studying film of the 49ers and preparing very well for the game? K.Gilbride sticking with the running game to keep the 49ers defense honest wasn't exactly a secret as even Joe Buck and Aikman mentioned that.

Ok..ok..for the 49er conspiracy theorists, I have reason why Akers missed a couple of his FGs. There was a magnet hidden inside the kicking ball with the same polarity of the hidden magnet in the goal posts, which caused them to repel each other. Akers' only chance was to kick it perfectly straight down the middle, which he did for those 3 points.It's just sillyness, a bunch of sillyness. What did they say when the Vikings torched them?

FBomb
10-15-2012, 08:35 PM
HA!!!! If that were true I would take him back in a heartbeat!!!:D

jomo
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
lol, that is silly but I do believe that he was proud of the way we beat up the bullies on the bay.

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
hey, let's go a little easy on this.

half this board were putting on their tinfoil hats and claiming Roger Goodell wanted the Packers in the SB which is why the game was called so bad.

and then GB/Seattle happened which, you know, put a bit of a kink in that theory.

we have our versions of bat **** crazy fans too.

FBomb
10-15-2012, 08:50 PM
"It's only crazy if it doesn't work"

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
LOL

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-15-2012, 08:53 PM
It funny bc when Jacobs was running the scout team & Manningham was meeting with DB's u didn't hear **** from them. Now Jacobs gave away the game plan...49's ****ing suck ***.

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 10:10 PM
​I can see that happening.....

P_Simms_#11
10-15-2012, 11:12 PM
"It's only crazy if it doesn't work"

Did any Giants fans have their labels facing front?

aMies
10-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Did any Giants fans have their labels facing front?

Nope, just upside down gnomes buried in the ground.

bigblue2088
10-15-2012, 11:18 PM
lmfaoo what do you expect? niner fans to lose a game they were destined to win and not complain?

P_Simms_#11
10-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Nope, just upside down gnomes buried in the ground.

Yes, that works too.