PDA

View Full Version : My take after I calmed down

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.

GMen869007
12-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Sure, they're beatable, but their fans are probably thinking the same about a team who lost 23-10 at home against the bottom feeders of the division with the season on the line.

bigjeep
12-18-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.</P>

</P>

So were the Redskins! </P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-18-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game

CDN_G-FAN
12-18-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game

+1

flip a coin to see which Giants team will show up next week.

damned if i know.

MikeIsaGiant
12-18-2011, 08:34 PM

+1

damned if i know.

Sad but true, we are Jekyll and Hyde.

You really never know with this team, but for some reason I don't see anythign good happening. We lose HUGE games at home and we have 2 more games at home which are HUGE

Seems like the odds are against us

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM

+1

damned if i know.

If it's a big game at home late in the season, we KNOW which team will show up next week. It isn't the good one.

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 09:18 PM
We have one fluke win in the last 6 games . . . . a 2 game winning streak would be absolutely shocking at this point . . .

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.They are beatable by everyone except the Giants. Get over it. This team will not win another game this season.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.They are beatable by everyone except the Giants. Get over it. This team will not win another game this season.

meanseen
12-18-2011, 09:25 PM
eli conducting and organized meeting thus showing his innate leadership abilities? thats hilarious

jomo
12-18-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game +1 flip a coin to see which Giants team will show up next week. damned if i know.I'm an optomistic guy as well and we certainly could win out. However, the defense deosn't even show up once in a while anymore. What's going to change that?

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Lost 5 out of last 6 and giving up 23 points to the Skins at home was the best Defensive performance of the 6. This Defense is a disgrace.

Hooligans
12-18-2011, 09:36 PM
The Jets are beatable?!!!! The Giant defense is more than "beatable",,,it is atrocious! The Jetsw will have no problem putting up a lot of points and the Giant's ONLY shot is to score 40.....and hope it is enough to win.