PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning isn't even in his prime yet.

Paul Newman
10-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Right now he's in his composite. He's not in his prime quite yet. To really prove himself even a half decent quarterback, he needs to win the next 6 Super Bowls all in a row. Until he does that, he'll remain no better than a Cleveland Browns QB back up.

repeatchamps
10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Right now he's in his composite. He's not in his prime quite yet. To really prove himself even a half decent quarterback, he needs to win the next 6 Super Bowls all in a row. Until he does that, he'll remain no better than a Cleveland Browns QB back up.
Fixed.

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 04:54 PM
You are correct. Eli is a bust so far. :)

MustWarnOthers
10-15-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm thinking if we go for Philip Rivers, we can probably trade off Eli, Nicks, Cruz and maybe an extra 1st round pick to sweeten the deal. Remember the saying from "Talladega Nights"? "If you ain't first, you're last".

If you haven't won 6 straight titles back to back, you haven't won any.

Let's get this team rebuilt.

Giants5699
10-15-2012, 05:01 PM
We need to trade Eli to the Eagles for a bag of footballs :)

Riverboat76
10-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Loved you in HUD.

rainierjef
10-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Trade Eli for Geno smith

Paul Newman
10-15-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking if we go for Philip Rivers, we can probably trade off Eli, Nicks, Cruz and maybe an extra 1st round pick to sweeten the deal. Remember the saying from "Talladega Nights"? "If you ain't first, you're last".

If you haven't won 6 straight titles back to back, you haven't won any.

Let's get this team rebuilt.
Finally, someone as intelligent as I.

Astorian
10-15-2012, 09:47 PM
Right now he's in his composite.

I have no idea what you mean by 'composite' in this context. Can you help me out?

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Actually, in order for Eli to be elite, he needs to have exactly 60 touchdowns and -12 interceptions, with about 6000 yards and a QB rating of 500%. Anything less than that proves he benefits from great receivers, and a great defense. Man I wish we had Tebow

FlyingTruck
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Actually, in order for Eli to be elite, he needs to have exactly 60 touchdowns and -12 interceptions, with about 6000 yards and a QB rating of 500%. Anything less than that proves he benefits from great receivers, and a great defense. Man I wish we had Tebow OMG Rudy I love ya. I can't stop laughing right now. Negative interceptions! lol

scoostraw
10-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Trade Eli for Geno smith
No. I believe Gary Cuozzo is available. We need to try and get real value for him.

JJC7301
10-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Actually, in order for Eli to be elite, he needs to have exactly 60 touchdowns and -12 interceptions, with about 6000 yards and a QB rating of 500%. Anything less than that proves he benefits from great receivers, and a great defense. Man I wish we had Tebow
You have it all wrong. Eli can't be Elite unless he has either Vick's or Romo's winning #'s. THEY are elite.

Probably best to trade Eli and a couple of # 1's for either of those guys. But it'll never go through. The Eagles and Cowboys player like to have a winning QB throw them the ball, so they'll never go for the trade.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 09:59 PM
OMG Rudy I love ya. I can't stop laughing right now. Negative interceptions! lolHaha, love you more. With Eli, anything is possible.

GCGiant
10-15-2012, 10:01 PM
No. I believe Gary Cuozzo is available. We need to try and get real value for him.

I would love to know how many people had to google Gary Cuozzo.

BigBlue wins
10-15-2012, 10:03 PM
My neighbor said tonight that Eli is past his prime. I almost spilled my beer. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 10:05 PM
You have it all wrong. Eli can't be Elite unless he has either Vick's or Romo's winning #'s. THEY are elite.

Probably best to trade Eli and a couple of # 1's for either of those guys. But it'll never go through. The Eagles and Cowboys player like to have a winning QB throw them the ball, so they'll never go for the trade.

I agree. The sensible thing is to advance Carr to starting QB and load heavy on strong, fast, quick offensive linemen so he can hold the ball however as long as he wants. What to do with Eli? We've got to get him outta here. He ain't QB material. LOL

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 10:32 PM

Probably best to trade Eli and a couple of # 1's for either of those guys. But it'll never go through. The Eagles and Cowboys player like to have a winning QB throw them the ball, so they'll never go for the trade.Do you really think the elite Cowboys and the elite Eagles will give up their HOF QB's? you're out of your mind. The best we could get for Eli is maybe..MAYBE a 6th round draft pick..and a partridge in a pear tree.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 10:32 PM
I agree. The sensible thing is to advance Carr to starting QB and load heavy on strong, fast, quick offensive linemen so he can hold the ball however as long as he wants. What to do with Eli? We've got to get him outta here. He ain't QB material. LOL WE SHOULD HAVE STARTED CARR ALL ALONG. GOD, COUGHLIN IS SO OLD HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING.

Paul Newman
10-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Haha, love you more. With Eli, anything is possible.
You really think he'll win the next 6 Super Bowls in a row? It won't be easy with Rex Grossman still around...

Paul Newman
10-15-2012, 10:40 PM
I have no idea what you mean by 'composite' in this context. Can you help me out?
You're not supposed to understand. I was making a math joke about prime numbers and composite numbers.

GMenOnDeck
10-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Cant spell elite without Vick .......

I think..

Paul Newman
10-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Fixed.
Uh, what did you fix exactly?

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 10:43 PM
You really think he'll win the next 6 Super Bowls in a row? It won't be easy with Rex Grossman still around...You mean with Alex Smith still around..that guy..

Paul Newman
10-15-2012, 11:06 PM
You mean with Alex Smith still around..that guy..
No I meant Rex Grossman. But also Brandon Weeden. Once those two retire, I think the Giants chances go way up.