PDA

View Full Version : Even if Eli manages to get us into play offs...why is there any reason to believe the Defense will play better in POST SEASON?

Razur
12-18-2011, 07:13 PM
What is possibly visible to anyone watching these guys play all year, that would indicate some miraculous turn of events and make these guys suddenly step up? I would welcome some reasonable responses and views...

NewCoachPlz
12-18-2011, 07:14 PM
As for me I don't see it. At this point give me a decent draft pick.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM
As for me I don't see it. At this point give me a decent draft pick.
plus one.

At this point any further winning just knocks us down notch by notch on draft pick board.

We don't need to waste time. Need to lose out. Fire coaches, and start over

pjam84
12-18-2011, 07:18 PM
the defense actually didn't play too terrible today given the bad situations they were constantly being put in by the offense that didn't put up more than 3 points until garbage time. yeah they certainly didn't look great either, but they played well enough to win if our offense came out and played like they usually do and are capable of. i'm not giving up on this season yet. the mannerisms of some of the players on the defense are really starting to irritate me, tuck in particular. looks like he's giving up sometimes. someone needs to get these guys motivated for every snap.