PDA

View Full Version : So what do you guys think of Markus "The Germanator" Kuhn

BParcells777
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM
I think this kid is a future star.........hes already very effective and playing with very limited football background

299 Lbs of muscule.........zero body fat

slipknottin
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
if he had zero body fat he would be deceased.

dnotch121
10-15-2012, 08:45 PM
does every player have to have a nick name?

ELIteManning
10-15-2012, 08:50 PM
if he had zero body fat he would be deceased.

Haha valid point as that is physically impossible.

On the subject... I have not been overly impressed at all. I have not seen anything to really signal that he is going to be a star one day. I personally think the guy looks pretty overmatched on alot of plays. Now granted... he is a 7th round pick with no experience ... so I will give him the benefit of the doubt but to date no radars are going off flashing a future star in my opinion. Hope he proves me wrong

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 08:51 PM
i had high hopes but have not yet seen enough to prove those hopes as valid.

Truly,

Cdn "Morbidly Obese" G-Fan

drewz
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Serviceable

22for25
10-15-2012, 09:38 PM
6 games in, missed practice time and a late round pick. Give him a year like JPP and we will have one hell of a D linemen.

DaKraken
10-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Listen, guy was taken in the final round of last year's draft. The fact that he made the roster is a triumph, expecting anything more out of him at this point is kind of unrealistic. He's playing in real games (rather than being a practice squad body) so that is further tribute to the drafting genius of Ross and Reese. But let's not annoint him a future star based on his looks (I grant you he's a big man). He needs to learn the game and the pro game at that. We'll check back on this after a few years.

dave56dj
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Have to be impressed with the 7th rounder stepping in and somewhat holding his own. He needs more time. The giants, for the most part, kepty kuhn and austin off the field but sliding tuck and jpp inside. Neither of them are really ready for primetime but as a rotational guy not bad. Again he's a 7th rounder with very little offseason.

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 09:57 PM
I think he has a ways to go, he and Austin both have promise!

JJC7301
10-15-2012, 11:02 PM
Looked like he was getting stood up at the line yesterday, but SF is a very good o-line. I'm still interested in seeing him develop over the course of the year when Canty comes back. He's a 7th rounder that's been getting more action than he would have otherwise.

I haven't seen anything to make me think of giving up on him. Plus, the guy went through even more than most to make it to the NFL. He's a hungry guy. Those types of players usually find a way to make themselves better.

bigblue2088
10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Like JPP hopefully the talent he showing is only the tip of the iceberg

FlyingTruck
10-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Not impressed one bit.

GameTime
10-15-2012, 11:23 PM
he is a Giants prospect and has upside of course I think he will turn out to be a very good player.......:)
obvioulsy raw but hey.....you never know.

22for25
10-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Not impressed one bit. why not?

GiantRoc
10-16-2012, 03:07 AM
The coaches obviously see more than I do. I haven't seen much impact. He seems to not do much more than hold his ground. I think he had success in college due to his superior strength. That won't work at this level. Hopefully he is a fast study. Maybe he is showing a sharp learning curve, and is getting time based on that. I personally think he looks a bit lost at times.

giantsfan420
10-16-2012, 03:20 AM
tbh, i think he's done better than austin and i hate admitting that. i know its gonna take some time, dude missed 2 yrs plus, but i dunno he just doesnt seem like he's very powerful or strong...hopefully he can get back to the prospect that warranted a high 1rst round pick, u can see that he does have the arsenal, its just the moves and play arent getting it done bc he doesnt seem very powerful. thats what made him so intriguing, he had an awesome arsenal of moves and technique, combined with power that just made it unfair to the OL...