PDA

View Full Version : It is clear as day to me.........

jomo
10-15-2012, 07:31 PM
the 49ers beat themselves again.

If they and their fans hated us before lol, this is going to be great.
After deluding themselves for an entire off season, moaning that they were the real champions of the NFC and we prevailed in the game because they beat themselves. Then they set this game up as payback time (another home game for them mind you) only to get beaten again. Life is full of beautiful ironies. Life is good!

Tuckit91
10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
the 49ers beat themselves again.

Man I am glad to see the red font...lol...I was fired up just seeing the title.

Flip Empty
10-15-2012, 07:35 PM
To be fair, Giants fans pull out that excuse when the team loses, too. It's just that - an excuse.

jomo
10-15-2012, 07:39 PM
To be fair, Giants fans pull out that excuse when the team loses, too. It's just that - an excuse.I don't ever remember that becoming a mantra here like it has become with the 9er and Packer fans.

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
they're being alot more mature about it this time.

questioning their coaching (they should), their QB (they should), their defense (they shouldn't).

not seeing any whining on their boards. In fact, alot calling us SB contenders and the fact they haven't beaten a real team this year.

jomo
10-15-2012, 07:46 PM

questioning their coaching (they should), their QB (they should), their defense (they shouldn't).

not seeing any whining on their boards. In fact, alot calling us SB contenders and the fact they haven't beaten a real team this year.I am not a guy who would ever visit another team's boards (not interesting to me) but it is good to hear that they may be moving back toward reality.

CDN_G-FAN
10-15-2012, 07:48 PM
I am not a guy who would ever visit another team's boards (not interesting to me) but it is good to hear that they may be moving back toward reality.

dude, you're missing out.

will make you feel alot better about this place, that's for sure.

they're all as nuts after a win, or a loss, as we are.

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

not seeing any whining on their boards. In fact, alot calling us SB contenders and the fact they haven't beaten a real team this year.

Yes, but that's just the six guys who couldn't make it to the cliff

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
We beat our selves vs the eagles. Should of won it with a last second fg.

berya
10-15-2012, 07:54 PM

Haha. Post of the week if not the month.

giantsfan420
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
i liked how all week, the talking heads were going on and on about how the 9ers were practicing with such emotion, remembering how it was bc of us they didnt win the SB...all week 9er fans were so sure they'd beat us up bc the prior 2 weeks that they killed the jets n bills...

i wish i coulda jumped inside a SF fans head when we went up 17-3, riight on the verge of being dominated/blown out and A.Smith threw that int... that was another thing 9er fans kept goin on n on about, some even here on our mb. how alex smith was really the better qb and how eli is the result of his wr's and D...game was close for 1 quarter really, that 2nd qtr eli went off thru the air, then the 2nd half KO return put us up 2 scores and it was a wrap.

players of the game:
Eli (although he didnt have sexy numbers, he was effective vs an EXCELLENT SF Defense. some of the throws he made...my god. best qb ever)
Bradshaw/Hynoski-wow, they made that 9er D pay. The use of DD as swing tackle/TE really allowed us to matchup with SF one on one and punch em in the mouth for over 150 total rush yards.
OL-no explanation needed
DL-i wrote during the week i believed this would be the game they woke up and boy did they. Kiwi reminded me a lil of the Tuck in his prime. Kiwi still has game as a DE
Secondary...
basically every member of the team did their job and contributed. we destroyed who many considered to be the class of the NFL...huge win.

I predicted we'd win by a few scores, that Smith would throw 2 ints (he threw 3), and that this win is gonna propel us on a long win streak...hope im right about the win streak

Captain Chaos
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Jomo you are Clairvoyant!

Joe Morrison
10-15-2012, 09:12 PM
To be fair, Giants fans pull out that excuse when the team loses, too. It's just that - an excuse.
I normallly see this board light up with raging fans and rarely are their excuses, just a week ago there was not a excuse about the FG miss against the Eagles, it was a total bashing of TC for screwing up the last couple plays of that game and to top it off TC took full blame, no excuses, just a commitment to not let it happen again.

look@dafilm
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
The 49ers most certainly did not beat themselves on Sunday. Its not like they would have to either as the Giants did plenty of that for them.

Joe Morrison
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
I thought the bridge was the jump of choice out there?

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 09:17 PM
I thought the bridge was the jump of choice out there?

Too crowded with baseball game traffic lol

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Jomo you are Clairvoyant!

I used to date her :p

ashleymarie
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM
I used to date her :p

;) You are on a roll. LOL

RoanokeFan
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
;) You are on a roll. LOL

Most don't get that one and yes, I'm sober

zimonami
10-15-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't ever remember that becoming a mantra here like it has become with the 9er and Packer fans.

Agree with you on that, jomo. We've never been as bad as the Pack and 9ers were last year... moaning about it into the following season.
Like Wade Phollips in the '07 season... the better team didn't win.
We're always soooo lucky... funny how we never earn our victories

zimonami
10-15-2012, 09:51 PM
We beat our selves vs the eagles. Should of won it with a last second fg.
I look at it as us not earning the win. We didn't beat ourselves, the eagles beat us. We didn't do what we needed to in order to win.

jomo
10-15-2012, 10:45 PM
I used to date her :pYou too? A little too European for me that Clair.

zimonami
10-15-2012, 10:57 PM
You too? A little too European for me that Clair.
What, she doesn't shave her underarms??