PDA

View Full Version : Another Hilarious Thread on 49ers Board -- "Giants are the most fluky team in the NF"

aMies
10-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Was just browsing the 49ers forums a bit today to see what excuses they'd be making this time (other than Jacobsgate). Found this gem of a thread. I'm going to post the entire thing, since you guys will know exactly what is humoring me.

To fellow 49er faithful feeling like the world is going to end after that terrible loss against the Giants:

We need to CALM down. Everything is going to be ALRIGHT. We still are a top 5 team. Here is why:

1. Giants are the most fluky team in the NFL. When they play bad teams, they look like trash. Their offense looked inept against the eagles, and to be honest they were not that impressive against the browns barring the score. They thrive under the pressure and being the underdog, and this was shown against us this weekend. No one thought they would win, and when they are clicking they look amazing. They fired away on all cylinders on Sunday, including Defense, Offense, and Special Teams. If we were to play the Giants 10 times, I can assure you we would win at least 7/10.

2. Alex was due for a bad game. He has not had a multi-interception game since 2010!!!! That statistic alone is unreal, and it could not last forever. Sure, Alex looked like the Alex from his early years but he was due for one of these games! Even throughout the turmoil of the game, he came out and made some nice throws. Every elite QB has awful games, look at Matt Ryan this week. He threw 3 picks against the RAIDERS! The only difference was is that the Falcons were making plays on the defensive side of the ball and playing well on special teams. Alex had absolutely no help from the entire team, including the coaching staff.

3. The special teams looked terrible. I do not know what is wrong with David Akers, but I am confident he will figure it out. If he hits those two field goals, we go into the half down 10-9. The 2nd half would have been completely different if this was the case. Our coaches could slow the game down, and eat up the clock with our power running game. This poor performance from our special teams has been a theme this season and I am sure that Seely will figure it out in the next few weeks. We are still trying to tie everything together without Costanzo or Jones.

4. Our Defense was mediocre. The reason I say they were mediocre is because of how well the Giants receivers were playing. DId you all notice how their receivers were not dropping anything I swear, some fo the catches they were making were unreal, and would not happen 9/10 times. No matter how good the coverage was or the play was, the receivers seemed to make a play on the ball. This is part of the Giants being a FLUKY team and will not happen most of the time against us. Sure, the D-line was not getting pressure on Manning, but it is pretty hard to when he is getting rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds. This is the same thing is the Vikings game, Rudolph makes a couple amazing catches to take the game for them. TEAMS ARE GETTING LUCKY AGAINST US, and this will not continue to happen down the stretch.

5. Coaching was ...ehhh. The part I didn't like from our coaches had to have been how we strayed away from the inconvenient truth. Gore needs the ball more, I do not care how we get it to him, just get him the ball. No carries after the half??? That is absurd. A lot of people on the board are mad at how much we used Kap this week. Before the Giants game, all I heard was how SMART and UNIQUE our offense was with the addition of Kap in it. Everyone CHILL OUT! Kap is fine, the way we use him is fine, we do not need to add more Kap or less Kap to win. What we are doing now is PERFECT. We are a running team, give Gore the ball with a little dose of the read option with Kap. Then let Alex hit them on some "Shot" Plays to score. This is how we won last year, this is how we will win this year.

We are a GREAT team, we a harder schedule this year. We got a little to excited for some revenge and it backfired. I expect Harbaugh and Co. to really be ready this Thursday and deliver an ***-whoopin on the seachickens. This last weak was a FLUKE and do not expect it to happen again. I think that is why Harbaugh is brushing this loss off, because he knows that we are much better than the score shows.

49ers 35- Seahawks 7

You heard it hear first boys.

Source: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168209-lets-all-calm-down/

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 10:31 PM
What else is new.

Toadofsteel
10-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol... Gore needs teh ball more, An Inconvenient Truth...

GiantRoc
10-15-2012, 10:46 PM
So let me get this straight. The 9ers QB sucked. The offense sucked. The defense sucked. The special teams sucked and the coaches sucked. The Giants played great on all cylinders and our receivers make incredible catches. Damn. How fluky can one team get. Its obvious the 9ers are the much better team.

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 10:47 PM
So let me get this straight. The 9ers QB sucked. The offense sucked. The defense sucked. The special teams sucked and the coaches sucked. The Giants played great on all cylinders and our receivers make incredible catches. Damn. How fluky can one team get. Its obvious the 9ers are the much better team. And we had nothing to do with that :)

FlyingTruck
10-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Please oh please let the Seahawks beat them.

brad
10-15-2012, 11:02 PM
They fired away on all cylinders on Sunday, including Defense, Offense, and Special Teams. If we were to play the Giants 10 times, I can assure you we would win at least 7/10.

Does this mean we will lose 6 of the next 7? Or maybe his math is just off... because from my count, we won 2 out of 3 in the past two years

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Please oh please let the Seahawks beat them. Lol this would be a 49'er post:

THE SEEHAWKS WERE LUCKY.
1. ALEX SMITH WAS DUE TO 3 BAD GAMES. HE HAS BEEN PLAYING ELITE BESIDES THIS GAME AND THE GIANTS GAME AND THE VIKINGS GAME.
2. OUR OFFENSE SUCKED
3. OUR DEFENSE WASN'T GETTING PRESSURE
4. WE WERE OUTCOACHED!!1

and I did purposely misspell Seahawks.

CowboysSuck
10-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Our receivers made catches they wouldnt make 9/10 times??? Huh?? I thought we made some pretty routine plays..those fans must not watch Eli often enough. Its that or we are spoiled rotten with how well our receivers and Eli are on the same page :)

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Our receivers made catches they wouldnt make 9/10 times??? Huh?? I thought we made some pretty routine plays..those fans must not watch Eli often enough. Its that or we are spoiled rotten with how well our receivers and Eli are on the same page :)Many people have said that. "Eli throws prayer throws" wtf? What constitutes as a prayer throw? When Eli throws the ball and the receiver comes down with it? well then every quarterback makes prayer throws. Oh, when receivers make great catches? yeah, it's called a great throw and catch..that can happen at times..especially if you have an elite quarterback and receivers.

bigblue2088
10-15-2012, 11:14 PM
didn't we already beat them 2/3 times? so we would go 1-6 if we played them 7more times? sounds legit

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Is he calling Smith elite? Really? He isn't even a top 15 qb in this league. Average at best on good days. Game manager. Get him in a hole and he sinks the team, the exact opposite of what an ELIte QB does. He was bad in 8 of 9 seasons. Maybe 2011 was the blip?

appodictic
10-16-2012, 12:24 AM
They should listen to carlos rogers he said it like it is.

22for25
10-16-2012, 12:38 AM
49er fans are ignorant. Nuf said /thread

mike kennedy
10-16-2012, 12:49 AM
I had a dumb **xican who use to work for me text me on saturday and did nothing but talk smack and said stuff like ' I hate the Vagiants because of all the $hit they talk" "nobody respects us! wah!" "Big babies are gonna get embarrassed tomorrow"! He said SF is too strong and too deep to lose! It's not gonna happen.
Well if he stayed in school before he tattooed a tear drop over his eye, He would of learned how to spell too with 2 O's and not one!
I ended the text with, "Have you been a SF fan since the Cowboys started playing like garbage"?
He said no more and remains quiet as of Monday night.
Oh yeah and I actually fired him back in June for being an idiot!

GreenZone
10-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the heads up, but I gotta say, this is the thread of the season:
Jacobs visits Giants locker room after the game (http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168184-jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-game/page3/)
It puts the Giants board to shame, really.

And this is my favorite quote from the great lordfangio on it:

Is it THAT far-fetched to think maybe, just maybe he actually was pissed enough at the coaching staff about not playing that he figured 'what the hell, I'll get back at them by hitting up my old buddies during the week and telling them and/or even sending them our gameplan'? I'm almost starting to think this could be possible...

Yeah, that's what happened. I'm sure of it.

Then, the conspiracy because this meeting happened before the game:
http://espn.go.com/photo/2012/1014/ny_a_jacobsmanning_cr_600.jpg
Caption should be: Jacobs explaining game plan to Eli.

BMW
10-16-2012, 01:14 AM
49er fans on their forums are clowns.

TheEnigma
10-16-2012, 01:15 AM
I bet some 49ers fans wished they had Peyton now instead of Alex Smith. Thankfully, they don't have a QB on their roster who can come from behind like Peyton!

Rodgers12
10-16-2012, 01:19 AM
I cant believe the Packers lost to them.

gmen46
10-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Our receivers made catches they wouldnt make 9/10 times??? Huh?? I thought we made some pretty routine plays..those fans must not watch Eli often enough. Its that or we are spoiled rotten with how well our receivers and Eli are on the same page :)I

I thought that was a strange statement about our receivers, too.

Until it occurred to me that Niners fans had not seen any decent passing game this year--neither from their opponents (yes, Rodgers played mediocre against them in Game One, remember?) nor their own team. As such, I can see why our receivers and Eli seem so "flukey".

GreenZone
10-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Lordfangio continues:

I'm telling you man, I have a really hard time believing there's no chance Jacobs did something fishy. It straight up LOOKED like they knew our entire gameplan and everything we were gonna do, then when you factor in we have a player who's been documented as being pissed at the coaching staff for never playing, AND that he used to play for our opponent and is clearly still very buddy-buddy with them based on his post-game actions, it's very very very very VERY fishy...

and...

Like I said, even if you forget about Jacobs for a second, it did look like they knew exactly what we were up to, and we have shown we have an incredibly creative and unpredictable coaching staff so the fact that NYG looked to always be a step ahead of us looked awfully suspicious...then when you throw in the fact that we got a player who used to play for them, is buddy-buddy with them, was kicking it with them/saying how much he misses them in the locker room afterwards, AND has beef with the coaching staff, it'd be foolish to completely dismiss the idea IMO. Jacobs likely just doesn't give a f**k how we do since he doesn't play even though he thinks he can and he is clearly irritated with the coaching staff. Completely dismissing this notion is ignorant.

blue_truth
10-16-2012, 01:35 AM
this guy sounds like a complete idiot....

ny06
10-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Even his fellow fans were dogging him lol

GiantGremlin
10-16-2012, 02:45 AM
Was just browsing the 49ers forums a bit today to see what excuses they'd be making this time (other than Jacobsgate). Found this gem of a thread. I'm going to post the entire thing, since you guys will know exactly what is humoring me.

Source: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/168209-lets-all-calm-down/

Good stuff, of course he sounds like some ignorant, little kid that couldn't take the loss, but hey what can you do? I'd rather win, be called flukey, and listen to the other team's fans make excuses & not give us credit like we've seen so often... than not win. It's a good problem to have and comes with the territory.

shockeyisjesus
10-16-2012, 03:22 AM
San Francisco fans are by far the worst "fans" in sports. They stab people and beat people up at their stadium and are blatantly idiotic to a degree that is only rivaled by Eagles fans. Ok, Eagles fans may be worse but San Fran fans are just flat out dumb.

The next intelligent 49er fan I meet will be the first.

Captain Chaos
10-16-2012, 05:58 AM
I think the Seahawks, who are coming off a big win against the Pats may give them more than they bargain for!

Mohann
10-16-2012, 02:28 PM
What do you call a man cave full of 49er's fans ????????
A Whine Cellar.........

appodictic
10-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Funny how can your coaches be creative when you have 0 passing attack? Your number 1 guy is manningham.

Rodgers12
10-17-2012, 01:12 AM
We will find out how good Seattle really is Thursday night.

Redeyejedi
10-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Fluky team that has won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years, unreal. Also the 7 out of 10 thing is funny considering the Giants beat them 2 out of 3 the last 2 years.Proven the Giants are a better team and proved it pretty convincingly. They have a great defense but their offense is very very overrated. Randy Moss is not an elite WR, Manningham is solid but can be stopped 1 on 1,Crabtree is a bust considering the rest of that class, Vernon Davis is there best weapon and he can be slowed with a LB. Not 1 of their weapons needs to be bracketed. Nicks and Cruz are both twice as good as any 49er WR

Parademon
10-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Will be very interesting watching the game tomorrow night. Seahawks D is supposed to be better than ours. Let's see if they hold em to 3 pts, get 6 sacks, 3 picks & hold em to 80yds rushing.