PDA

View Full Version : "experts" still picking against us?

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 09:18 AM
I came across this article on bleacher report and shocked to see most picked the skins this weekend. Will they ever learn? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1371922-bleacher-reports-expert-consensus-week-7-nfl-picks

ryan12
10-16-2012, 09:27 AM
let them keep doubting us thats when we are at our best. "Building the bridge baby"

RoanokeFan
10-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Hallelujah!

VelocityVirus
10-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Sorry, but no one on Bleacher Report is an expert at anything.

RoanokeFan
10-16-2012, 09:31 AM
WAIT Bleacher Report? No experts there

Diamondring
Oh boy.

TheAnalyst
Well, this is normally our typical letdown game. I hope they remember the Skins swept us last year and have the same motivation they did vs the 49ers. I think this game will be close.

TheAnalyst
10-16-2012, 09:32 AM
WAIT Bleacher Report? No experts there

Or ESPN, or CBS...

GameTime
10-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Or ESPN, or CBS...
or here on the message boards.....lol

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 09:38 AM
or here on the message boards.....lolor anywhere for that matter, it could be a trap game but hopefully the dline can bring RG3 back to life

RoanokeFan
10-16-2012, 09:40 AM
or here on the message boards.....lol Eaay to say since giggles left

Rudyy
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
I wish we only played good teams at 1 pm when everyone picks against us. We'd go 16-0.

Toadofsteel
10-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Let them pick against us; they're just feeding us at this point...

krygny
10-16-2012, 10:37 AM
http://youtu.be/RFZrzg62Zj0

Giantterp
10-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Not sure what this thread is about. So, every writer/expert should pick the Giants every time otherwise they are a "hater". Let's see

-The Giants over the past few years have been an outstanding big game road team and one of the worst home favorites (compared to most teams)
-The Redskins have one of the most exciting new players in the league and beat them twice last year with out him. Plus they are one of the highest scoring teams in the league
-The Giants are coming off probably the biggest win of the year and it is a typical spot for a let down game
-They still are not that healthy
-The Giants defense has looked good one week and has gotten torched the next week

Clearly the Giants will be and should be favorites, but it is certainly understandable, to pick against them this week.
-The

Redeyejedi
10-16-2012, 10:47 AM
If the Giants played like they did on Sunday there is nothing the Skins can do to beat them. If they start slow and are unmotivated like they play most home games the Skins will beat them

Rat_bastich
10-16-2012, 10:51 AM
If the Giants played like they did on Sunday there is nothing the Skins can do to beat them. If they start slow and are unmotivated like they play most home games the Skins will beat them

Yep...this here. The 49ers game was the 'big' game on the radar. Hopefully they don't come out exhausted and can build on the last few weeks. They are already 2 for in this quarter and still have 2 more to finish out this 2nd quarter of the season.

Rudyy
10-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Not sure what this thread is about. So, every writer/expert should pick the Giants every time otherwise they are a "hater". Let's see

-The Giants over the past few years have been an outstanding big game road team and one of the worst home favorites (compared to most teams)
-The Redskins have one of the most exciting new players in the league and beat them twice last year with out him. Plus they are one of the highest scoring teams in the league
-The Giants are coming off probably the biggest win of the year and it is a typical spot for a let down game
-The Giants defense has looked good one week and has gotten torched the next week

Clearly the Giants will be and should be favorites, but it is certainly understandable, to pick against them this week.
-TheI'm pretty sure nobody is upset that the "experts" are picking against us, we are quite happy about that actually.

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 03:07 PM

-Thenahh I'm not upset and understand the trap game but just shocked me when a lot of people are pickin the skins, not just on that site

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 03:08 PM

-Theand if we lost I'm pretty sure it would be a big upset

sharick88
10-16-2012, 03:10 PM
I guess the giants will have to serve some more crow this weekend. You would think that they would be out of stock after the amount they served after the 49ers game.

drewz
10-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Bleacher Report is just fan boys posing as experts.

Their NFC East "expert" ranked Tony Romo ahead of Eli Manning, and Dez Bryant ahead of Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz

drewz
10-16-2012, 03:12 PM
LOL, what do you know.. the same person who made that rankings also chose Washington over us.. ok

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Bleacher Report is just fan boys posing as experts.

Their NFC East "expert" ranked Tony Romo ahead of Eli Manning, and Dez Bryant ahead of Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruzhahaha I remember that

sharick88
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
I came across this article on bleacher report and shocked to see most picked the skins this weekend. Will they ever learn? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1371922-bleacher-reports-expert-consensus-week-7-nfl-picks

Did you see the record of their resident idiots last week? LMMFAO!!! No way you can think anything into what they are saying

Giantterp
10-16-2012, 03:45 PM
nahh I'm not upset and understand the trap game but just shocked me when a lot of people are pickin the skins, not just on that site

That makes sense. I just find it interesting when i read posts that just bash a commentator because they have a negative thing to say. It is annoying when certain commentators seem to keep going against the Giants like John Clayton.

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 04:05 PM
That makes sense. I just find it interesting when i read posts that just bash a commentator because they have a negative thing to say. It is annoying when certain commentators seem to keep going against the Giants like John Clayton.hahaha I feel you

sharick88
10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
That makes sense. I just find it interesting when i read posts that just bash a commentator because they have a negative thing to say. It is annoying when certain commentators seem to keep going against the Giants like John Clayton.

Just looking at the Crypt Keeper lets me know exactly how seriously we should take his opinion on anything football related.

TuckandRolle
10-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Bleacher Report is laughable at best for a sport expert website and blog.