PDA

View Full Version : Schedule doesnt look as bad as it did a month ago

KillaRich
10-16-2012, 08:30 PM
If the giants can play like they did vs then niners for the rest of year (BIG IF with the Giants though) i think they can do well..... some of the elite's on the schedule seemed to have weakened.. but that can always change..... the ATL may be a big game

slipknottin
10-16-2012, 08:31 PM
The remainder of the giants schedule is the 9th most difficult in the league, going by current win/loss records.

KillaRich
10-16-2012, 08:32 PM
The remainder of the giants schedule is the 9th most difficult in the league, going by current win/loss records.

If they can be consistent and play like they have ..... 9th best isnt a bad gig

giantsfan420
10-16-2012, 11:18 PM
baltimore lost ray lewis and ledarius webb. pitt's defense has gotten another yr older. NO doesnt have Peyton. we should be able to beat every team we have left. hardest games will be GB, Atl, and the divisional games. if we can win vs wash we'll be in great shape....eli is money in october, so we should be able to get a 2-3 game lead on our division going into the final stretch...schedule is def not looking as tough

bbdynasty
10-16-2012, 11:22 PM
let's dominate our division for once

Diamondring
10-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Tell you the truth, no team should be able to beat us long as the Giants don't try to use ball control. They just run their offense to put up points after points. When offenses use ball control, they limit themselves cause they hardly don't want to go deep.

penguinfarmer
10-16-2012, 11:28 PM
This team can beat any opponent currently on the schedule. They can also lose to some of the worst. The schedule outlook can change in a second depending on how the Giants are playing. I'm not looking past Washington.

GreenZone
10-16-2012, 11:41 PM
The toughest games for the Giants are the ones in which the teams are most familiar with them, i.e. the NFC East.

Then next biggest challenge and a daunting task is to overcome the Redskins on Sunday, something that didn't happen in two games last year.

Then, Bang (John Tayman) won't be able to come on here after the season and ask a quiz about which was the only team to defeat the Superbowl Champs twice in 2011.

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 11:50 PM
the only remaining tough games i think are Green Bay and Atlanta

GameTime
10-16-2012, 11:51 PM
the scehd after the bye is tough no matter what the numbers say. Very difficult last 6 games.....

bbdynasty
10-16-2012, 11:53 PM
I agree, we can't overlook the saints or steelers just because they're in a rut. The saints come to our house though, outside their cozy dome. The GMEN can win every game left, especially if we stay healthy, but I certainly don't expect them to

bigblue2088
10-16-2012, 11:55 PM
the scehd after the bye is tough no matter what the numbers say. Very difficult last 6 games.....true, especially the way we handle games we should win, no game is a gimme

juice33s
10-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Only 2 of their next 10 games are against teams who currently have winning records....One of those teams is the Ravens who have given up a gazillion rushing yards and while also loosing two of their best defensive players for the season

TomCat_FIN
10-17-2012, 02:38 AM
We just have to win the next 2 games, absolutely. Can't go 0-4 in the division so the next 2 are HUGE.

Antwuan
10-17-2012, 03:37 AM
I still think we have a tough schedule but injuries and the down play of some of the teams on our schedule, you're right its not as tough as it was but still a tough schedule.

Captain Chaos
10-17-2012, 05:47 AM

Didn't know that Slip, thanks.....makes me feel a little better. Still think it will be a challenge!