PDA

View Full Version : A MUST WIN !

BillTheGreek
10-17-2012, 06:47 AM
The Giants must Win this game ! The reason being is, that they are Building MOMENTUM and once you start, you don't want to STOP ! .............All Wins from now on are crucial ...... The teams the Giants play in the next few games are going to be tough..........SO GET READY GMEN.............It's time to Show America what you can continue to do.

GOOD LUCK TO THE G-MEN

tonyt830
10-17-2012, 07:13 AM
The Giants must Win this game ! The reason being is, that they are Building MOMENTUM and once you start, you don't want to STOP ! .............All Wins from now on are crucial ...... The teams the Giants play in the next few games are going to be tough..........SO GET READY GMEN.............It's time to Show America what you can continue to do.

GOOD LUCK TO THE G-MENI agree with the momentum part. But all division games are important. Our Giants are 0-2 in the division and need to get a win for that reason.

ashleymarie
10-17-2012, 07:26 AM
The teams that scare me most are the ones with running qbs. the Eagles and the Skins. Both are in our div.

GameTime
10-17-2012, 07:28 AM
I agree.....for a few reasons all metioned above...
1....div game
2....momentum
3.....home

BillTheGreek
10-17-2012, 09:17 AM
This I don't understand. Prefer to have a non-runner but great passer like Eli versus a so-so-passer but great runner. A running game using your RB is highly desirable since you can play-action from it and help the passing game but passing is what is going to win you most games in the NFL these days. Yes, a scrambler will make a few more plays but this generally does not make up for a deficient pass game. Of course, the "perfect" QB would be great at both but not many of those around (Rodgers comes to mind.) Brady, Brees, the other Manning have all won tons of games without being mobile. Can't think of a single running QB who is in that league.
Let me re-ply to this comment in 2 parts.......First....these QB's who run with the ball are not as good in passing, as the non running QB's like Eli his brother,Brady and so on.They are Big Risk Takers ! They will Get HIT HARD & Get Hurt !.........Look @ all the QB's in the League that run a lot, see how many times they come out of the game Hurt !
Second part, as far as the Red Skins QB........Robert Griffin lll ....He's a Big Guy and a Big Threat ! He Will Run a lot, he's also a Rookie! The G-Men have to Rush him and Sack him, take him out of the game every chance they get ........Leave it up to the Defense
they will take care of him !

Go Giants WORLD CHAMPS