PDA

View Full Version : Chase Blackburn/Kieth Rivers

amin.29
10-17-2012, 11:49 AM
With all due respect to Chase...I would love to see kieth rivers starting at the mlb..chase is a very smart and instinctive player...but i believe that rivers can be a difference maker at the position because of his athleticism....

GMan-67
10-17-2012, 11:54 AM
J-Will is banged up now ... knee problem, so Rivers might want to compete for that role, but vs. SF Paysinger seemed to be in that role

i love our depth at LB right now and the fact that many get to play in different packages, it creates competition and it also makes game planning for us harder to do

even Tracy, who is listed as DE, was standing up playing LB vs. SF ... obviously yet another guy that we trust

and finally all the LB depth allowed us to bolster our front 4 with Kiwi ... that move might just be the turning point for our D

TucknRolle422
10-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Keith RIvers had a solid game in week 1 against the dallas running game. When he went down that opened up the flood gates for dallas rushing game.

Jiffy Jeff
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
With all due respect to Chase...I would love to see kieth rivers starting at the mlb..chase is a very smart and instinctive player...but i believe that rivers can be a difference maker at the position because of his athleticism....

Come on now, class......it's "I before E except after K."

moosedrool
10-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Come on now, class......it's "I before E except after K."

LOL, but probably just a typo, I do it all the tmie.

ryan12
10-17-2012, 01:30 PM
chase makes plays he might be slow but he know this d better then anyone on team he might be slow but i like chase. our starters should be rivers chase boley

TrueBlue@NYC
10-17-2012, 01:52 PM
I know that in the offseason, before he was hurt, the FO and coaches were looking at putting Boley in the middle since he already had been making our defensive calls. Maybe they re-visit that at some time so he and Rivers can both get on the field.

JB456
10-17-2012, 02:30 PM

Expecting Rivers to be the Giants staring MLB is laughable. What are they going to do? Set up a field hospital for him on the sidelines? Why don't we just put Eli at MLB? He is more likely to stay on the field.

nycisgreat
10-17-2012, 03:01 PM
chase makes plays he might be slow but he know this d better then anyone on team he might be slow but i like chase. our starters should be rivers chase boley

Thank you sir. I am tired of people dumping on Chase. The guy is playing well for the most part on the team which defensive just came alive this pass weekend.