PDA

View Full Version : Video of Prince amukamara's game against the 49ers

Neverend
10-17-2012, 02:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GK2qPUiRkM

He had a pick 6 at the end of the game! Damn! He might be our best corner right now

egyptian420
10-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Nice video, although he didn't have a pick 6, no one did in that game.

JPPforMVP
10-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Nice video, although he didn't have a pick 6, no one did in that game.

He meant he should have had a pick 6 put let it slip out of his hands.

egyptian420
10-17-2012, 02:20 PM
He meant he should have had a pick 6 put let it slip out of his hands.lol ya I had a feeling that was the case

TheEnigma
10-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Good job "Princess".

giantsfan420
10-17-2012, 02:30 PM
even on the moss play, look at princes' closing speed...its damn ridiculous. he closes in on moss, he was like a split second late and in a tough position to make a play on the ball, but imo that closing speed is amazing

BlueJayC
10-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Good vid but what's missing from your video are the more telling parts of how Prince played......all the times they didn't throw his way because of tight coverage.

slipknottin
10-17-2012, 02:54 PM
He plays very disciplined defense. That interception was because he did what he was supposed to do. If he wasent as disciplined he would have taken the bait and went over the middle.

Discipline is every bit as important as having the physical talent. Webster is enormously talented, but makes too many mental mistakes and does not stay disciplined

shocknaweny
10-17-2012, 02:57 PM
he is playing really well right now....love his future @ corner if he can stay healthy.

TheEnigma
10-17-2012, 02:57 PM
- In 2011 Prince Amukamara was allowing a 70.0% catch rate. This year he has allowed a 43.8% catch rate.

From PFF.

DVision
10-17-2012, 03:26 PM
He plays very disciplined defense. That interception was because he did what he was supposed to do. If he wasent as disciplined he would have taken the bait and went over the middle.

Discipline is every bit as important as having the physical talent. Webster is enormously talented, but makes too many mental mistakes and does not stay disciplined

We really should credit Rolle with that play also. Prince said that Rolle helped him to identify the play during the week. It was the same wheel route that V Davis burned him on last season.

I like how Rolle was joking after the game about how Prince must have not played any zone in college, because he had no feel for it. Prince took his study and prep from the classroom, to the practice field, to the game! You gotta love it!

slipknottin
10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
We really should credit Rolle with that play also. Prince said that Rolle helped him to identify the play during the week. It was the same wheel route that V Davis burned him on last season.

I like how Rolle was joking after the game about how Prince must have not played any zone in college, because he had no feel for it. Prince took his study and prep from the classroom, to the practice field, to the game! You gotta love it!

And unlike Rolle, Prince stayed disciplined during the game.

slipknottin
10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
- In 2011 Prince Amukamara was allowing a 70.0% catch rate. This year he has allowed a 43.8% catch rate.

From PFF.

I still hate their coverage numbers. Prince allowed way fewer catches than they think he allowed, in both seasons

Redeyejedi
10-17-2012, 04:00 PM

Discipline is every bit as important as having the physical talent. Webster is enormously talented, but makes too many mental mistakes and does not stay disciplinedHe is really coming on. i was a little worried about him with the injuries but he has played real well. I like the Giants young corners. I think they need 1 more to replace Webster eventually but Amukumara,Hosley and Coe as a 4th guy is a solid group

DVision
10-17-2012, 06:40 PM
And unlike Rolle, Prince stayed disciplined during the game.

Lol. I didn't even think of that :)

rainierjef
10-17-2012, 06:58 PM
when watching the game I thought, Moss double moved Prince on that play, he just straight line burned him wow.

slipknottin
10-17-2012, 07:06 PM
when watching the game I thought, Moss double moved Prince on that play, he just straight line burned him wow.

Prince played outside technique, like he is supposed to when playing C1. Force the WR inside to where he has help. Had Rolle been where he was supposed to be, that is an interception.

OX1
10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Seemed like he was playing way off the line early on for some reason, but then tightened up.

slipknottin
10-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Seemed like he was playing way off the line early on for some reason, but then tightened up.

Off man he should be lined up about 7 yards back.

rainierjef
10-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Prince played outside technique, like he is supposed to when playing C1. Force the WR inside to where he has help. Had Rolle been where he was supposed to be, that is an interception.

Oh I understand that. I am just surprsised by moss's speed, at his age.

P_Simms_#11
10-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Good video. Thanks.

GMenOnDeck
10-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Full Game vs 49ers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QobEZjOjh6o

Captain Chaos
10-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Prince is really starting to become the guy we thought we drafted!

GIANTSACK
10-17-2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GK2qPUiRkM

He had a pick 6 at the end of the game! Damn! He might be our best corner right now

What video. Can't see

giantsfan420
10-17-2012, 11:36 PM

how sick is his closing speed. moss had like 2 steps on him, then prince realized it was going to him, and prince closes in on him like faster than the speed of light lol. and rolle did get burned, well kinda it was just a good play by SF, Rolle was caught out of position bc iirc, SF also had another target challenge his responsibility so he cheated up, sux but im not faulting him too badly bc he got 2 ints from cheating up a little bit.
seems like 2 weeks ago everyone was writing off prince...oh, wait that happened