PDA

View Full Version : After " Monkey Stomping " The 49ers, Here comes RG ( Yawn ) III

BlueBlitzer
10-17-2012, 04:19 PM
After the " Scortched Earth " Beat Down Big Blue put on Frisco, I doubt they'll be shaking in their Blue Bootys because of Washington. If Eli doesn't Bomb them back into the Stone Age, AB- Brown- and Wilson will run it down their throats.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
10-17-2012, 05:01 PM
RG III...who is this? A rookie? Oh he runs, ok not like we never shut down a QB from running

BlueBlitzer
10-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Do the Redskin Fans still sing that Dopey song ?

BParcells777
10-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Careful guys, every dog has its day, and I'd say The Skins are our most able competitor in the NFC East now.......Eagles 3rd and Dallas 4th...and thats the order I expect to see after 16 games

BlueBlitzer
10-18-2012, 02:36 PM
How do you stop the Redskins running game ? Simple. I remember the late Bill Walsh saying about Joe Morris " He'll get His 100 yards, but outscoring the opponent ( usually by 2 TDs ) will force them to throw it. Which will take Morris out of the picture, and force them to win with their passing game.

BillTheGreek
10-19-2012, 09:34 AM
After the " Scortched Earth " Beat Down Big Blue put on Frisco, I doubt they'll be shaking in their Blue Bootys because of Washington. If Eli doesn't Bomb them back into the Stone Age, AB- Brown- and Wilson will run it down their throats.

I Like all of the Above................only one thing ? CAN WE SKIN THEM !

Tj.Tomahawk
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Cam Newton isn't a real running quarterbackk, he is a dumb horse, he lost his confidence and his game. RG3 on a different plateau, Redskins will win this game with ground and pound and time of possession. Eli will get 1-2 picks as usual against us. yawn!!!!

TroyArcher
10-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Cam Newton isn't a real running quarterbackk, he is a dumb horse, he lost his confidence and his game. RG3 on a different plateau, Redskins will win this game with ground and pound and time of possession. Eli will get 1-2 picks as usual against us. yawn!!!!

Running QB's don't win SuperBowls. RG3 will continue that tradition. I used to feel sad for Redskins fans as your team has been a doormat for so long but it is idiotic fans like you that remind how much I truly hate the Redskins.

Giantz4Life
10-19-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't want to wish injury on any player, but it really is only a matter of time before RG3 gets knocked the **** out.

It already happened once, and it will happen again. If he ends up missing multiple games the Redskins can kiss their season goodbye.