PDA

View Full Version : I want to see the Giants come out and do the same thing again this week.

StraightCruzinn
10-17-2012, 11:29 PM
The Giants need to be consistent. Great teams are consistently dominant. Therefore, we should come out and manhandle the Redskins this week. I know division games are tough but I want this Giant team to stop bouncing back and forth.

JJC7301
10-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Every opponent, every game, every matchup is different each week. I believe that they should, and will win, but I'll be happy to just walk away with a win. I love how we play on the road, but very uncomfortable about how we play at home.

ashleymarie
10-17-2012, 11:47 PM
I think we will have a W in this one. With all cylinders clicking this team is difficult if not impossible to stop. Heck even if they limp in with a win, I'll take it.

barran21
10-17-2012, 11:49 PM
RG3 ain't Small hand overrated wanna be elite Alex Smith, this game will be tougher for the defense, Redskins defense is trash so the offense should have no problems scoring points i am worried about the defense...

Toadofsteel
10-17-2012, 11:51 PM
RG3 is Vick, except not a scrub...

GMan-67
10-17-2012, 11:52 PM
totally different opponent

i will settle for us coming out and WINNING !!!

but if sticking with the run is part of your plea .... then im on board with that ... we are now good enough to actually protect Eli beyond the norm ... Eli was hit a lot in last years Championship game, but only once last week ... and while casual negy fans are moaning that we only won by 23 and we settled for a few FGs

the reality is we stuck with the run and kept Eli safe for the real season, the real games, that occur in the postseason

GMEN!!!!

Antwuan
10-18-2012, 03:48 AM
Agreed we have to be consistent, and hopefully the Giants can build off the 49ers game carry it over vs Redskins.

BurnerNYG
10-18-2012, 03:57 AM
A part of me is saying we're gonna manhandle the Skins but the other part of me is saying that Griffin has way too much confidence in himself to be embarrassed. I'm hoping his 1st journey to Jersey ends up like Luck's did last Sunday. Hopefully the section I'm sitting in doesn't mind noise because I'm gonna be screaming my head off.

TheEnigma
10-18-2012, 04:15 AM
A part of me is saying we're gonna manhandle the Skins but the other part of me is saying that Griffin has way too much confidence in himself to be embarrassed. I'm hoping his 1st journey to Jersey ends up like Luck's did last Sunday. Hopefully the section I'm sitting in doesn't mind noise because I'm gonna be screaming my head off.

Scream for me brother. Wish I didn't live out so far west these days but maybe I can go to one of the AFCW games next year in Denver or Kansas City if one of those teams will be away for us.

Anyway, you never know what to expect from these pesky dual-threat QBs. We could completely shut him down like Cam but I don't think that's going to happen since the Redskins offense is clicking pretty well and not to mention, RG3 is the more intelligent passer. All I care about at the end of the day is getting that W and not having to see the Giants defense getting owned on some RG3 highlight reel on NFL Network lol.

BurnerNYG
10-18-2012, 04:22 AM
Scream for me brother. Wish I didn't live out so far west these days but maybe I can go to one of the AFCW games next year in Denver or Kansas City if one of those teams will be away for us.

Anyway, you never know what to expect from these pesky dual-threat QBs. We could completely shut him down like Cam but I don't think that's going to happen since the Redskins offense is clicking pretty well and not to mention, RG3 is the more intelligent passer. All I care about at the end of the day is getting that W and not having to see the Giants defense getting owned on some RG3 highlight reel on NFL Network lol.Exactly! Go make the Cowboys or Eagles look like idiots lol. I think we're gonna give him a big welcome to the NFC East. We better!

Rat_bastich
10-18-2012, 04:35 AM
If the Giants can ride the wave of momentum they are creating then they should be good for the rest of the year. However, these divisional games suck and could kill momentum. I think right now alot of their ills were cured in the locker room from the 49ers game.

GMan-67
10-18-2012, 04:36 AM
The Giants need to be consistent. Great teams are consistently dominant. Therefore, we should come out and manhandle the Redskins this week. I know division games are tough but I want this Giant team to stop bouncing back and forth.

yeah like the champs 2 years ago ... they are ... errrr ... 3-3 oh wait before that ... errr 1-4 oh wait before that and 2 time winner! ... errr 2-3 ... oh wait what about the 3 time winners that we beat ! .... errr 3-3 ... wait our brothers Colts ... err 3-3 oh wait he switched teams ... errr 3-3

welcome to the NFL ... if you want all favorites to win and all underdogs to lose ... root for chess

plus that would put Vegas out of biz ...

Giantterp
10-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Oh and also every other team in the NFL is trying too and has different motivations. Do you think this is a big game for RG3 and the Redskins? It's basically their superbowl. Defending champs, first place in the NFC, ECT...

Its easier to be motivated to get something than "not to lose something". They what what the Giants have!

hungrrrry
10-18-2012, 05:40 AM
If we come up with a win this weekend the remainder of the schedule looks fairly easy, I just hope the team doesn't revert back to playing down to the competition. Next to the skins, only Greenbay and Atlanta remain as big threats (as records and power rankings would have you believe. Our other division rivals are in our path but if we play the way we have the last couple weeks they will be just a smudge mark on the road back to the superbowl.

I honestly don't see room for philly or dallas in the playoffs...the skins, seattle, arizona and greenbay/bears are staring at the wildcard.

Captain Chaos
10-18-2012, 05:43 AM
It is October so I think we will play well for the next couple of weeks and then go into the tank as we always do in November. The only consistent about the Giants is that they are inconsistent.

Diamondring
10-18-2012, 06:39 AM
The Giants need to be consistent. Great teams are consistently dominant. Therefore, we should come out and manhandle the Redskins this week. I know division games are tough but I want this Giant team to stop bouncing back and forth.But other teams have their talent as well though so it is hard to stay consistant. Yet the Giants are made to win a lot of games if one this doesn't go right.

Giantterp
10-18-2012, 07:39 AM
If we come up with a win this weekend the remainder of the schedule looks fairly easy, I just hope the team doesn't revert back to playing down to the competition. Next to the skins, only Greenbay and Atlanta remain as big threats (as records and power rankings would have you believe. Our other division rivals are in our path but if we play the way we have the last couple weeks they will be just a smudge mark on the road back to the superbowl.

I honestly don't see room for philly or dallas in the playoffs...the skins, seattle, arizona and greenbay/bears are staring at the wildcard.

Easy??? Are you kidding? GB, at ATL NO at Balt at Cin at Wash? What would you consider a tough schedule? Not to mention all three teams in the East are not going to implode. I'll put money that either PHI or Dallas turns it around. It happens every year. Look at the Giants and Eagles last year. I don't think we wanted to play the eagles again late in the year.