PDA

View Full Version : The Giants are still very thin at DT.

Buddy333
10-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Reading a little about Canty, he said he hopes to play and even if he does he knows he has a lot of catching up to do. I don't think Bernard practiced yet. Hope they can clog the middle this game.

FBomb
10-18-2012, 10:39 AM
THERE is the "glass is so dangerously low we may die of thirst" buddy we all know and love!!!!

Tell me...were you disappointed that we played so well in SF?:p

GameTime
10-18-2012, 10:44 AM
using "thin" and "DT" in the same sentence is just funny.....lol

So far so good. They are rotating the Tuck and JPP in there too. They will do fin until Canty is ready. Hopefully in the course of the next 6 games or so that Austin or Kuhn takes the next step forward in that area.

Buddy333
10-18-2012, 11:03 AM
THERE is the "glass is so dangerously low we may die of thirst" buddy we all know and love!!!!Tell me...were you disappointed that we played so well in SF?:pOh they did great. I'm more worried about RG3.

FBomb
10-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Oh they did great. I'm more worried about RG3.

Of course you are......it COULDN'T be any other way. So, how bad is he going to make us look?

Buddy333
10-18-2012, 11:06 AM
using "thin" and "DT" in the same sentence is just funny.....lolSo far so good. They are rotating the Tuck and JPP in there too. They will do fin until Canty is ready. Hopefully in the course of the next 6 games or so that Austin or Kuhn takes the next step forward in that area.Kuhn made some plays the other day. I'm still hopeful for Austin but I think we will have to wait a little longer.

GMENAGAIN
10-18-2012, 11:07 AM
THERE is the "glass is so dangerously low we may die of thirst" buddy we all know and love!!!!

Tell me...were you disappointed that we played so well in SF?:p
I have taken to calling him Eeyore . . . . .

Buddy333
10-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Of course you are......it COULDN'T be any other way. So, how bad is he going to make us look?Why? Your not? I mean at least they have experience at shutting down running QB's playing Vick. Still, he is a very dangerous runner with fresher legs than Vick.

TextureDj
10-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I have taken to calling him Eeyore . . . . .

I thought you were talking about Tuck for a minute. Not sure the name doesnt apply there as well.