PDA

View Full Version : Giants Sighting on NFL Network

Red Dog
10-18-2012, 01:51 PM
I generally tune in at 6am everyday to the NFL network. Today it was more like the BFL Nitworkers. But first, up to the SF game all were on board in the media that SF is the best team in the NFL, couldn't talk about them enough. Since the game haven't heard doodly-squat or seen any game highlights untill today.and at that, not much. RG Griffin is their new greatest, bestest, most athletic yada yada SOOOOO this morning one of the "nits" asked, "Who is more important to their team, Eli or RG?" One answer was "Eli because he's backed up by Carr and Carr can't play and the team can't play when he's in." The insanity is putting RG on the same level as Eli. Remember good ole Cam Newton of the Panthers a great rookie year, but not seeing so much this year, It can happen RG, watch out talking heads. Just sayin'

Cloud57
10-18-2012, 02:00 PM
The Giants need to give them a reality check just like the did last Sunday.

lamas
10-18-2012, 02:02 PM
I generally tune in at 6am everyday to the NFL network. Today it was more like the BFL Nitworkers. But first, up to the SF game all were on board in the media that SF is the best team in the NFL, couldn't talk about them enough. Since the game haven't heard doodly-squat or seen any game highlights untill today.and at that, not much. RG Griffin is their new greatest, bestest, most athletic yada yada SOOOOO this morning one of the "nits" asked, "Who is more important to their team, Eli or RG?" One answer was "Eli because he's backed up by Carr and Carr can't play and the team can't play when he's in." The insanity is putting RG on the same level as Eli. Remember good ole Cam Newton of the Panthers a great rookie year, but not seeing so much this year, It can happen RG, watch out talking heads. Just sayin'

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Why are you expecting the talking heads to do anything different than what they always do?

FBomb
10-18-2012, 02:05 PM
One of those "nits" called TC the best HC in the NFL......Specifically, he said TC was better than BB

rainierjef
10-18-2012, 02:28 PM
It honeslty amazes me why people get so uptight over what analyst say or don't say about the giants. This is football! only wins and losses matter.

TheEnigma
10-18-2012, 02:34 PM
This is one of the most successful eras of New York Giants football. The sports media already knows we are going to tune in and watch the games. RG3 has a fantastic skillset and although he is getting a little too much hype, it needs to happen to attract the most viewers possible. The game is being "sold" better by talking up the Redskins instead of just saying "The Giants will crush them LOL" like a lot of Giants fans want to hear.

Drez
10-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Since when does a player's import to his team mean he's on the same level or higher than another player?

I mean, RGIII could be more important to the success of the Redskins and still​ not be as good of a player as Manning.

JJC7301
10-18-2012, 11:57 PM
And remember Freeman the year before Newton? People had Freeman above Eli at the beginning of last year, too. Totally insane.

Captain Chaos
10-19-2012, 05:07 AM
The way you beat a mobile QB is you hit them, RGIII is an amazing athlete; however, look what happens to Vick. I think that he may be important and exciting but teams are going to take their licks on him and that will take it's toll. I'm sure the Gmen are going to try and get as many hits on RGIII as possible this week and slow him down that way!

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 05:15 AM
And remember Freeman the year before Newton? People had Freeman above Eli at the beginning of last year, too. Totally insane.What's up with you and Cam? You think he's finished because he's in a sophomore slump? What does Freeman have to do with any of this? He's playing alright. What is this... the attack on the black QB's? Relax, football isn't gonna get taken over... geez.

Rat_bastich
10-19-2012, 05:15 AM
The way you beat a mobile QB is you hit them, RGIII is an amazing athlete; however, look what happens to Vick. I think that he may be important and exciting but teams are going to take their licks on him and that will take it's toll. I'm sure the Gmen are going to try and get as many hits on RGIII as possible this week and slow him down that way!

In fact the Redskins' coaching staff wants him to be more pocket savvy. I think they see the wear and tear on the running quarterbacks and don't see a long term future for RG3 if he continues his current trend. He has taken some brutal hits.

Buddy333
10-19-2012, 08:49 AM
He may turn out to be a great QB. It's not his fault that every year there is a new greatest player according to the media. Last year Newton set all kinds of rookie records and this year he is a non factor.