PDA

View Full Version : spags will be back

I Bleed Blue 56
12-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Im going with a guess here but ny will not make it to the playoffs our defense is a joke. I believe the organization wont fire coughlin but will change our coordinators gilbride might stay cuz of eli numbers. Spags will get fired soon and i can see NY bringing him back. I know people will disagree with this but i can seriously see this happening.

Martin
12-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Im going with a guess here but ny will not make it to the playoffs our defense is a joke. I believe the organization wont fire coughlin but will change our coordinators gilbride might stay cuz of eli numbers. Spags will get fired soon and i can see NY bringing him back. I know people will disagree with this but i can seriously see this happening.

The Rams were decimated with injury this year.
Your gonna be waiting a while for Spags.

Howie Long's opnion of the Spags was they
would keep him due to that fact.

I agree that Spags will stay with the Rams for
at least 1 more year.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-18-2011, 09:01 PM
I watched the end of that game and both commentators said having a record like that is unacceptable for any nfl coach. Hey who knows i am hoping that this scenario plays out.

Martin
12-18-2011, 09:06 PM
I watched the end of that game and both commentators said having a record like that is unacceptable for any nfl coach. Hey who knows i am hoping that this scenario plays out.

Hey! Dont get me wrong I would love
to have Spags back.

Ya never know what happens I guess.

elifan10
12-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Nothing would be better this offseason than getting Spags back

Hooligans
12-18-2011, 09:08 PM
We can only hope Spags returns or the Giants will continue to be the chokes of December.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-18-2011, 09:11 PM
If the rams fire him which can easily happen i truely believe the giants or the eagles would go.after him. He jumped too sion to coach.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-19-2011, 06:20 PM
wrote this yesterday told everyone spags will get fired woo hoo thats great news for NY if we smart we get him on staff ASAP....