PDA

View Full Version : Manningham out Jacobs in for SF 2nite

GMan-67
10-18-2012, 08:11 PM
be interesting to see Jacobs carry the rock a few times

be weird too

but if he had stayed Brown would not be on the team, IMO, so it's good that he moved on and we moved on

fun player over the years though, couldnt get enough oh him running over people

Parademon
10-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Is he even playing tonite? Don't see him on the field?

blueomaha
10-18-2012, 11:16 PM
even though we moved on, i got mad respect for BJ...wish him the best.....

GmenFan1980
10-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Is he even playing tonite? Don't see him on the field?

He is the 3rd back on the depth chart. He probably won't play unless for injuries or garbage time

miked1958
10-19-2012, 01:15 AM
Not a very impressive win at home for SF. Other then Gore getting some huge runs they were average at beat with Smith and the niners trying their best to keep Seattle in the game. His INT helped keep Seattle hanging around as well as a defender lined up over center in neutral zone on 4th and 3 gave them a first down. I hate Harbough. He just gets under my skin. Seattle is a pretender. A good team vs SF tonight would of handed them their lunch for their 2nd home loss in a row

ashleymarie
10-19-2012, 02:01 AM
even though we moved on, i got mad respect for BJ...wish him the best.....

Well said.

Laurah1275
10-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Not a very impressive win at home for SF. Other then Gore getting some huge runs they were average at beat with Smith and the niners trying their best to keep Seattle in the game. His INT helped keep Seattle hanging around as well as a defender lined up over center in neutral zone on 4th and 3 gave them a first down. I hate Harbough. He just gets under my skin. Seattle is a pretender. A good team vs SF tonight would of handed them their lunch for their 2nd home loss in a rowI agree, not very impressive at all....I did enjoy the numerous fights though...:)