PDA

View Full Version : Beckhum

MikeSherrard
10-18-2012, 08:36 PM
What is his status?

GMan-67
10-18-2012, 08:40 PM
dont have to make a decision until week 9 with him, but unless a TE gets hurt, im guessing he's heading to IR

oh and the H is not only silent it is invisible ... Beckum .. 2nd exact thread with exact misspelling ... hate to go there, but you know ... just looks bad in a thread title

nycisgreat
10-18-2012, 08:58 PM
What is his status?

I don't know, but he could stay off the field.

MikeSherrard
10-18-2012, 09:06 PM
THANKS DUDE. I posted it the other day but never logged back to check the response and didn't know how to search for it. When I was in in Junior high school, I used to know how to spell all the players names. Unfortunately, nowadays, I don't have time to study the names as closely. Thanks for the spelling correction. In my office on the UES, I usually correct my employees e-mails/spelling all day. I have to come on to these boards for a "lesson". hahah. Thanks again brother.

GO BLUE!

Captain Chaos
10-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Just don't think that he will have a role here...Looks like a good candidate for IR.

RoanokeFan
10-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Just don't think that he will have a role here...Looks like a good candidate for IR.

Or an injury settlement

chizz
10-18-2012, 09:51 PM
i think he could be another viable passing option for eli. if we could see him more on the field

BigJ
10-18-2012, 11:23 PM
i think he could be another viable passing option for eli. if we could see him more on the field
There is no place for this guy on the team, total bust, most useful he would be is unemployed so we can give that roster spot to someone who might actually contribute.

GameTime
10-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Or an injury settlement
thought they would have done that already. I wonder what they see in him??
Maybe just a cheap insurance policy as another receiver if needed.

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Maybe just a cheap insurance policy as another receiver if needed.

I don't know what the rules are in terms of how far along in rehab a player has to be before they can offer a settlement.

nYg24
10-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Wasn't before why would he be now?

YATittle1962
10-19-2012, 12:03 PM
I like Travis

he is the type of player that would go to New England and become a pro bowler

jomo
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
i think he could be another viable passing option for eli. if we could see him more on the fieldI think that most teams have now adjusted to the TE who can run a little. Defenses are using extra safeties and fleet linebackers. That makes TB either a slow WR or an undersized weak blocking TE which is where he has been since the Giants selected him.

giantsforce
10-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Maybe just a cheap insurance policy as another receiver if needed.I think they see the same thing they saw when they kept Moss for so long. For some reason that only Reese & Co know, it just takes sometime to pull the trigger.

Mohann
10-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Well they see something in him, so I'm betting he'll step up when least expected and very much needed.