PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Giants vs Redskins Game!

luni
10-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Hey guys,

I'm going to the Giants vs Redskins game this sunday. I just bought tickets. Section 110 row 29.

I bought the parking pass online as a download and printed it. looks kinda cheesy like a regular ticket. Has anyone ever printed their parking pass before and will the people at the booth give you a real parking pass to hang up? My parking pass is for GA4. Does anyone know if that is a good section to park?

bigblue2088
10-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Hey guys,

I'm going to the Giants vs Redskins game this sunday. I just bought tickets. Section 110 row 29.

I bought the parking pass online as a download and printed it. looks kinda cheesy like a regular ticket. Has anyone ever printed their parking pass before and will the people at the booth give you a real parking pass to hang up? My parking pass is for GA4. Does anyone know if that is a good section to park?haha lucky nice seats, i got season tickets in section 246A row 9, not bad but not as good as yours. and the security will direct you where to park and if you printed you will most likely put in under your windshield.

BurnerNYG
10-18-2012, 11:08 PM
I got 2 tickets for section 131 row 48 and another for section 129 row 48 because I couldn't find three good seats together. I'm hoping somebody switches for a beer or just because they're nice Giant fans lol. It didn't come with a parking pass. How much are they charging?

GIANTSACK
10-18-2012, 11:30 PM
I have two tickets section 146 row 34 to swap if anyone wants to be close to friend.

bigblue2088
10-18-2012, 11:36 PM
I have two tickets section 146 row 34 to swap if anyone wants to be close to friend.would you be willing to trade seats? Haha I've never been to a game on field level and would like to try once. it's just a question tho so try not to flip out on me. jk but if you want I could even pay. I'm in 246A row 9

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Why don't you just sell your ticket on stubhub and buy yourself a 100 section seat. Thanks for telling me the price for the parking pass.

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 04:13 AM
Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?

luni
10-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?

i downloaded my parking pass from stub hub....

GMENAGAIN
10-19-2012, 08:18 AM

Nah, you'll have to have a parking pass before you get there. You should buy it on-line if you want to park in the parking lot. Otherwise, you'll have to park in some satellite lot and get bussed over to the stadium . . .

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Why don't you just sell your ticket on stubhub and buy yourself a 100 section seat. Thanks for telling me the price for the parking pass.haha I would but I don't got a credit card to buy online. oh well it was worth a shot

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Nah, you'll have to have a parking pass before you get there. You should buy it on-line if you want to park in the parking lot. Otherwise, you'll have to park in some satellite lot and get bussed over to the stadium . . .Ok thanks.

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 01:16 PM
i downloaded my parking pass from stub hub....Does it have somebody else's name on it? I know my ticket does but they said that's normal before I printed them out. I'm gonna give em a call.

luni
10-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Does it have somebody else's name on it? I know my ticket does but they said that's normal before I printed them out. I'm gonna give em a call.

yes it had someone elses name on it.

FBomb
10-19-2012, 01:27 PM
It worked for me when RF gave me his tickets and parking pass as a wedding gift. I printed EVERYTHING and it worked just fine.

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
It worked for me when RF gave me his tickets and parking pass as a wedding gift. I printed EVERYTHING and it worked just fine.Did the tickets have RF's name on it? Well John rather or whatever his name is. Lol

I saw what you said luni, I'm just checking more resources.

FBomb
10-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Did the tickets have RF's name on it? Well John rather or whatever his name is. Lol

I saw what you said luni, I'm just checking more resources.

Honestly, I don't remember....but nobody checked anyway. They just scanned the barcode on the papers.

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Honestly, I don't remember....but nobody checked anyway. They just scanned the barcode on the papers.Ok thanks. I just hope I don't get there and someone comes later and say I'm sitting in their seats.

GIANTSACK
10-19-2012, 01:54 PM
would you be willing to trade seats? Haha I've never been to a game on field level and would like to try once. it's just a question tho so try not to flip out on me. jk but if you want I could even pay. I'm in 246A row 9

Believe it or not I got these seat cheaper than I got my section 343 just bc I waited last min off eBay. But no trade sorry. I was hoping someone with better seats would trade with me so they could sit with their friends.

BlueJayC
10-19-2012, 01:59 PM
They might not even scan your ticket......seems all they care about in the new stadium is the pat downs before getting to the ticket scanners......since the new stadium opened I've probably only had my actual tciket scanned 15 times or so over 3 seasons.......kept telling my buddies to try and sneak into the playoff game last year.

Parking Pass - GA4 is a general admission blue parking pass will get you into any lot in the stadium other than the ones directly next to the gates which require Red Passes.

Tickets - They don't check ID's with the tickets....if you got them through Stubhub or Ticket Exchange your good.....Craigslist or some other listing there is the potential that multiple print-outs were given.

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Should be plenty of Skin fans in the building.

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Believe it or not I got these seat cheaper than I got my section 343 just bc I waited last min off eBay. But no trade sorry. I was hoping someone with better seats would trade with me so they could sit with their friends.haha ight it's all good

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Should be plenty of Skin fans in the building.like 2

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 08:20 PM
They might not even scan your ticket......seems all they care about in the new stadium is the pat downs before getting to the ticket scanners......since the new stadium opened I've probably only had my actual tciket scanned 15 times or so over 3 seasons.......kept telling my buddies to try and sneak into the playoff game last year.

Parking Pass - GA4 is a general admission blue parking pass will get you into any lot in the stadium other than the ones directly next to the gates which require Red Passes.

Tickets - They don't check ID's with the tickets....if you got them through Stubhub or Ticket Exchange your good.....Craigslist or some other listing there is the potential that multiple print-outs were given.Thanks for the info bro.

Captain Chaos
10-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Have fun!

BurnerNYG
10-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Thank you sir. I sure will... 1st time going to Metlife. Now all we gotta do is win.