PDA

View Full Version : things I noticed

bigbluefan1986
12-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Tuck is a waste of a man out on defense I swear they ran his side most the game. He needs to sit and get healthy.. I think Tollefson would play much better than this injured Tuck</P>

Webster, playing lights out all year.. So glad he worked out.</P>

JPP Beast wish he had some more help</P>

Canty not a superstar but at least he is consistent. problem is we need playmakers and he really is not that type of player</P>

Amukamura he was lost today. I think with some experience he will be fine. His athletisism and coverage skills should not be judged on this season</P>

Kenny Philips glad he was back today big difference when he is on the lineup</P>

Rolle not the player I envisioned. He is not the worst safety in the league.. but not making the impact and makes a ton of mistakes</P>

the oline our tackles all year are bad... Mckenzie needs to be let go.. the interior is playing okay both guards and the center</P>

the wr's and te's between too many drops. sucked the life out of the offense today singlehandedly there was no bright spot today</P>

the running game was more effective with Jacobs getting the bulk of the work.. I think it should go to one guy and let one guy be the workhorse. </P>

Eli, was great for most of the game, the wr's let him down.. then the old Eli reared his head once the giants needed to score and he made some bad decisions not the best day to have this happen.</P>

defensive playcalling not terrible, I feel the execution is the problem</P>

offensive play calling.. same, if there was more catches les drops better protection we win this game and move into next week looking and feeling good</P>

</P>

Head coaching.. I am comingdown on Tom. I actually love Tom, but today he didnt have his team ready emotionally to play.. and with the division and playoffs hanging in the balance in December, thats a terrible job.</P>

Ultimately, if we miss the playoffs I am prepared and expect to see major coaching changes... cause this team with all the injuries and all the bad breaks had a chance many chances in fact to strangle the NFC east just like last year. </P>

fool me once shame onyou, fool me twice shame on me.</P>

bigbluefan1986
12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
the linebackers I forgot to mention this group is injured all year but needs to be upgraded in a major way. lots of holes in this area of the defense. When Boley the arm tackler is your best option you have issues.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Tuck is a waste of a man out on defense I swear they ran his side most the game. He needs to sit and get healthy.. I think Tollefson would play much better* than this injured Tuck</P>

Webster, playing lights out all year.. So glad he worked out.</P>

JPP Beast wish he had some more help</P>

Canty not a superstar but at least he is consistent. problem is we need playmakers and he really is not that type of player</P>

Amukamura he was lost today. I think with some experience he will be fine. His athletisism and coverage skills should not be judged on this season</P>

Kenny Philips glad he was back today big difference when he is on the lineup</P>

Rolle not the player I envisioned. He is not the worst safety in the league.. but not making the impact and makes a ton of mistakes</P>

the oline our tackles all year are bad... Mckenzie needs to be let go.. the interior is playing okay both guards and the center</P>

the wr's and te's between too many drops. sucked the life out of the offense today singlehandedly there was no bright spot today</P>

the running game was more effective with Jacobs getting the bulk of the work.. I think it should go to one guy and let one guy be the workhorse. </P>

Eli, was great for most of the game, the wr's let him down.. then the old Eli reared his head once the giants needed to score and he made some bad decisions not the best day to have this happen.</P>

defensive playcalling not terrible, I feel the execution is the problem</P>

offensive play calling.. same, if there was more catches les drops better protection we win this game and move into next week looking and feeling good</P>

*</P>

Head coaching.. I am coming*down on Tom. I actually love Tom, but today he didnt have his team ready emotionally to play.. and with the division and playoffs hanging in the balance in December, thats a terrible job.</P>

Ultimately, if we miss the playoffs I am prepared and expect to see major coaching changes... cause this team with all the injuries and all the bad breaks had a chance many chances in fact to strangle the NFC east just like last year. </P>

fool me once shame on*you, fool me twice shame on me.*</P>"but today he didnt have his team ready" Only today? He never has this team ready to play even when we win it is a struggle. I really do not know where this love for Tom comes from, but the guy is just as useless as a navigator on a modern airplane.

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Prince has been lost all year. How was Phillips a big difference? So giving up 23 points to Rex Grossman and the Redskins is agood day? Rolles mouth is much bogger than his game, not uncommon for a guy from the U. We need to upgrade our Offensive tackles, they are old and slow.

I like TC but hi has been burdened with some really bad DC's since Spags left.

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Prince has been lost all year. How was Phillips a big difference? So giving up 23 points to Rex Grossman and the Redskins is agood day? Rolles mouth is much bogger than his game, not uncommon for a guy from the U. We need to upgrade our Offensive tackles, they are old and slow. I like TC but hi has been burdened with some really bad DC's since Spags left.</P>

Who hired the DC's?????</P>