PDA

View Full Version : Giants Wary of Improved Redskins

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 11:36 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...oE1TMxNUxxxJpI (http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/under_their_skin_wyBu9ngeoE1TMxNUxxxJpI)

Excerpt: "When they emerge from the MetLife Stadium tunnel on Sunday and see those burgundy and gold Redskins uniforms on the other sideline, the Giants would be well served to remember how they felt last December on the same field.

For those who might have forgotten, here’s a sample of the exasperated sound bites that emanated from the Giants’ locker room after that game, an inexcusable 23-10 home loss that left them mired with a 7-7 record at the time and nearly derailed their Super Bowl ride:

***“Call it whatever you want: shocked, stunned, appalled. I can’t explain it,” linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka said.

***“We looked like the four-win team out there today rather than the Redskins. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed,” defensive tackle Chris Canty said.***“I’ve got a big knot in my stomach right now for how we just played,’’ defensive end Justin Tuck said.***“I expected to see quality, quality execution, and really, quite frankly, we didn’t get much of that,” Tom Coughlin said." Read more...

jomo
10-19-2012, 11:38 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...oE1TMxNUxxxJpI (http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/under_their_skin_wyBu9ngeoE1TMxNUxxxJpI)

Excerpt: "When they emerge from the MetLife Stadium tunnel on Sunday and see those burgundy and gold Redskins uniforms on the other sideline, the Giants would be well served to remember how they felt last December on the same field.

For those who might have forgotten, here’s a sample of the exasperated sound bites that emanated from the Giants’ locker room after that game, an inexcusable 23-10 home loss that left them mired with a 7-7 record at the time and nearly derailed their Super Bowl ride:

***“Call it whatever you want: shocked, stunned, appalled. I can’t explain it,” linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka said.

***“We looked like the four-win team out there today rather than the Redskins. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed,” defensive tackle Chris Canty said.***“I’ve got a big knot in my stomach right now for how we just played,’’ defensive end Justin Tuck said.***“I expected to see quality, quality execution, and really, quite frankly, we didn’t get much of that,” Tom Coughlin said." Read more...They need to be RF.

thomsoad
10-19-2012, 11:39 AM
I am personally more worried about this game then i was about SF last week.
Not that I think the Skins are better....we just for some reason shoot ourselves in the foot.
Plus its at home...we suk at home.

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 11:44 AM
They need to be RF.

AMEN. They need to string impressive games together

Tj.Tomahawk
10-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Giants will do 2 things this game.
1. Be emotional from a 49ers win still
2. Lose to Washington Redskins

FBomb
10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
And you will not return after the Foreskins lose.

miked1958
10-19-2012, 11:53 AM
I am personally more worried about this game then i was about SF last week.
Not that I think the Skins are better....we just for some reason shoot ourselves in the foot.
Plus its at home...we suk at home.For some reason I am not worried. You would think if they dominated us TWICE with Grossman as the QB then they should all the more take it to us with a guy 100 times better then Rex is what logic would dictate. However I have the feeling it will be just the opposite. the giants never do anything according to what the book says. lol

GIANTSED101
10-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Yes this Redskins team is different but I also believe this Giants team is different. I honestly see the Giants going into this game the same way they did against the 49ers. Backs against the wall, a must win situation. The game will be close but Giants win 30-20.

Rudyy
10-19-2012, 12:01 PM
2. Lose to Washington RedskinsHello Troll

JB456
10-19-2012, 12:31 PM

The Giants are winning this game dude and there is no doubt about in my mind (a very pessimistic mind). Will you come back and take your medicine when the Redskins lose?

BillTheGreek
10-20-2012, 07:52 AM

Tj , Now that's a bold statement.......on Monday you will suffer from the Agony of Defeat..........you won't come out of your TP for a few days, but when you do, Your Redskins will be Scalped ! You also will kill the Witch Doctor, that put the curse on the Giants ! Because he was a Rookie, Like RG3 and they both did not know what they were doing! >>>>See you December 3....And get your self a New Witch Doctor your going to need one.

SweetZombieJesus
10-20-2012, 07:59 AM

Or it will be a massacre and the scrambling QB with the college playbook will be exposed as a smoke-and-mirrors fraud out of his depth.

Hmm where have I seen that before?

http://www.ngngsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cam-newton-hello-kitty.jpg

nygiants757
10-20-2012, 09:19 AM
I was there for that game with my son. Our first NFL Game.

FBomb
10-20-2012, 09:23 AM
ouch

RoanokeFan
10-20-2012, 09:41 AM
They need to be RF. I trust Fewell to come up with the right scheme. The players have to execute