PDA

View Full Version : ....And I thought 49er fans hated us

Giantz4Life
10-19-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdisplay.php?24-The-Stadium

Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.

Are the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 01:36 PM
As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.

ny06
10-19-2012, 01:37 PM
As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.

JB456
10-19-2012, 01:54 PM

Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.

Are the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?

No dude. They just hate the Giants since they think Mara "cheated" because they were dirtbags and tried to dump Fat Alberts contract or whatever stupid contract that had on their books during the uncapped year. No other team besides the Cowflops and and a few others to a lesser extent tried to pull that crap. They tried to get an unfair advantage (since few others did it and no one as close to as bad as they did it).

They can cry about collusion all they want. They stuck their hand in the cookie jar and got their face smacked with a brick.

Mistanihan
10-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Oh its ok fellas, just a bunch of little boys letting their rage out. We'll show them who owns the NFCE come Sunday.

Rudyy
10-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Lol why do they even hate us? They beat us twice last year, we should be the ones hating them. So funny.

JB456
10-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Lol why do they even hate us? They beat us twice last year, we should be the ones hating them. So funny.

Oh yeah they hate us. Check this thread out from their MB. Its titled "Fu-- the Giants, No Really Fu-- them".

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.

All I have to say is, stay classy Washington.

Rudyy
10-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.

JB456
10-19-2012, 03:23 PM

Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.

Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Rudyy
10-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......They'll just call it an "off game".

Giantz4Life
10-19-2012, 04:13 PM

THIS!

Moke
10-19-2012, 04:27 PM

No one cares dude. You really are wasting your time here because no one likes you;

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 04:38 PM
No one cares dude. You really are wasting your time here because no one likes you;

LOL, I dont give a chit if a bunch of New Yorkers on the internet dont like me.

Cool story, though. :)

Eli2Shockey4aTD
10-19-2012, 04:40 PM
All 10 of them hate us?

Laurah1275
10-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Read it all and WOW!....WTF is wrong with Skins fans? All that profanity and hatred? I think they're scared sh*tless, and trying to pep themselves out of it. We won't sleep on them, but seriously, can we just beat these clowns already?

Also, yes they have a very talented QB, but Black Jesus?....smh,sigh.....the fall for these Skins fans is gonna be so damn hard....

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 04:41 PM

Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US

Moke
10-19-2012, 04:41 PM

Well, you must give a chit if you're on another teams board and you were crying a river about a few giant fans on here who didn't come to your board and wish RGIII well when he got injured.

Sounds like an internet dweeb to me.

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 04:52 PM

the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?

" I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!"

"Their owner is a ***** and their D is too ****y for their own good. I hope we pwn them."

"I totally agree. **** the Giants.
My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys."

"Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. http://boards.giants.com/images/smilies/wink.gif also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!"

"Ditto. **** 'em. Three in a row would be ****ing SWEEEET!!!!
**** Eli, too. ****in' poser. He's no Black Jesus!
Hail!"

"They're really starting to elevate themselves to the top of the chart. They talk **** non ****ing stop and the giants fans I know are way worse than cowboys fans."

"**** them. I'll bet we could toss Rex Grossman out there and beat them...oh wait, we already did..."

"Imma get in on this party and give a BIG **** YOU to the giants"

"**** the giants"

"Hell yes KG! **** the Giants! This game can't get here soon enough. I'm so sick of the Giants, I'd seriously pull for a Cowboys win over those *******s ANY day or the week. Bring it *****es!!!!"

That's just a sample of 1 of many pages filled with these type of comments.

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and USi love this guy thinks the skins even in conversation for the class of the division

Laurah1275
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM
That's just a sample of 1 of many pages filled with these type of comments.OMG, and we get to look forward to more of these mind stimulating gems next week, only from Cowgirl fans....just sayin', the monotony.....SHUT UP AND PLAY ALREADY!

TroyArcher
10-19-2012, 05:09 PM

You can only hope your team is hated. It comes with winning SuperBowls. Something your sorry *** team has not done in a very long time.

Riverdance
10-19-2012, 05:16 PM
i love this guy thinks the skins even in conversation for the class of the division

Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.finally your makin sense, jk but ur labelin yourselves as Super Bowl contenders, f that u guys aren't even gonna contend for the division... your 3-3 after the easy part of your schedule

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.oh and the eagles and cowboys are better than u so smd

Tj.Tomahawk
10-19-2012, 09:47 PM
We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little children

bigblue2088
10-19-2012, 09:57 PM
We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little childrenhaha says the guy who prolly doesn't know who was QB before Bob Griffin

FBomb
10-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US

No.....it just leaves US.

FBomb
10-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.

Thanks!

FBomb
10-19-2012, 11:40 PM
We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little children

EVERY team that wins Superbowls have band wagon fans. This is just idiotic. Right now the only fans the Redskins CAN have are lifers,,,,,nobody else wants to be.

Rusty192
10-20-2012, 12:24 AM

It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.The Giants own the redskins out of any team in the division.

Riverdance
10-20-2012, 01:33 AM
haha says the guy who prolly doesn't know who was QB before Bob Griffin

First of all the savior's name will be spelled as such by Giants fans from now on

RG3SUPASTARZ!!!

Only Skins fans can refer to the savior as anything else. Get it? Got it? Good.

Second of all, Osi Umeniyora is even referring to Black Jesus as "sir" now. I can sense fear. Bow down.

SweetZombieJesus
10-20-2012, 08:39 AM

And we don't care if a bunch of drunken idiots in Maryland/VA in a parking lot don't like us.

Nor do we care about your pathetic team.

Pksoze
10-20-2012, 09:16 AM
The Redskins are bottom feeders and nobodies. If we play our best game...the Giants will crush them. Their fans need to blame Danny Boy and not Mara for losing their cap space.

BROADWAYSTORM
10-20-2012, 01:35 PM
They are butthurt because their team is clearly inferior, in history, tradition. Everything. So let them marinate in oceans of burning !@#$.

gmenfan0488
10-20-2012, 03:44 PM
I bet they love RG3, people actually care about their team outside of Virginia and Maryland for once. What's their deal with Mara cheating?

nycisgreat
10-20-2012, 06:41 PM

Honestly, as Giants fan. I don't even think about the Redskins. We thing about making the playoffs and winning champions. I think Redskin fans should keep their eyes on the prize. lol.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-21-2012, 06:28 AM
Everyone hates us. We're the best! It's expected!

As for the whole "we don't think about you" thing that seems to have taken over this board... the Skins are a divisional foe. I'd be lying to hop on that bandwagon. I catch the drift though. We should punk these no bodies.

blueomaha
10-21-2012, 12:29 PM
As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass. thank you...

miked1958
10-21-2012, 12:36 PM
First of all the savior's name will be spelled as such by Giants fans from now onRG3SUPASTARZ!!!Only Skins fans can refer to the savior as anything else. Get it? Got it? Good. Second of all, Osi Umeniyora is even referring to Black Jesus as "sir" now. I can sense fear. Bow down.oh u are going to sense fear alright. Lol. Their names are Kiwi, JPP, Tuck, Osi, Joseph, Canty, Kuhn, Boley, rivers, chase, prince, Hosley, cweb,

Sarcasman
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM

You should hate us. The Giants represent what you'd like to be. It's understandable.

Good luck building a winning franchise under Snyder.

giantyankee1976
10-21-2012, 04:13 PM
eagles blow, cowboys suck and the redskins?

no one gives a ****

EddieBlue
10-23-2012, 09:43 AM

well its actually new york AND new jersey hating you riverpoop