PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Hakeem Nicks Practices for the Third Straight Day

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 01:08 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/10/giants_hakeem_nicks_practicing_1.html#incart_river

Excerpt: "Hakeem Nicks is back out on the practice field today, which means for the first time this season he will have participated in three practices in one week. That is a very good sign, not only for Sunday's game against the Redskins, but for Nicks' long-term health this season.

Nicks has battled a knee injury and soreness in his surgically repaired right foot. He missed three games due to the combination of injuries.

In the other end of the spectrum, it didn't look as though running back Ahmad Bradshaw participating much in the session. Bradshaw was in uniform and stretched with the team, but was on the sideline from there on out during the portion of practice open to the media. That, of course, doesn't mean he isn't practicing. We'll know for sure shortly." Read more...

ny06
10-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Great news for us, bad news for the Redskins.

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Great news for us, bad news for the Redskins.

That would be a win win then :popcorn:

Eliscruzzz
10-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Awesome, everyone was worried but I think we can breath a little now. I expect him to still be knocking the rust off a little but I also said this when we faced the Bucs and he went off, so hopefully it happens again.

GameTime
10-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Giants O lights it up this weekend I think.

JB456
10-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Giants O lights it up this weekend I think.

If the Giants establish a decent to good run game against the skins, this game will be a laugher.

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 02:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/18527/injury-report-nicks-bradshaw-canty-practice

Excerpt: "Giants' wide receiver Hakeem N icks (foot/knee) and running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) were on the field during the portion of the practice open to the media Friday.

This makes three straight days of practice for Nicks, who made his return to the field last Sunday against the 49ers." Read more...

GMan-67
10-19-2012, 02:10 PM
good stuff, we'll likely have to survive one more week without Bernard, Canty and Phillips on D, but the O is good to go

Kruunch
10-19-2012, 02:38 PM
****er better score 19 touchdowns Sunday.

Grrrrrr!

Rudyy
10-19-2012, 02:39 PM
****er better score 19 touchdowns Sunday.

Grrrrrr! 19? WE BETTER SCORE 70 TOUCHDOWNS.