PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Bradshaw questionable for Redskins on Sunday

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 03:28 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8524932/ahmad-bradshaw-new-york-giants-questionable-washington-redskins

Excerpt: "Giants' running back Ahmad Bradshaw did not practice Friday and is questionable for Sunday's game against the Redskins.Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said Bradshaw did not have a setback."He worked yesterday, he was a little sore today," Coughlin said. "We're trying to get him to a point game day where he's healthy."Wide receiver Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), meanwhile, practiced all week and is probable for Sunday's game. Nicks played in his first game in four weeks last week against San Francisco.
"It's feeling better," Nicks said. "I feel like starting to practice is a way to break it back in and get it better, so I took that approach this week and got the green light to do it. It's definitely getting better."

Bradshaw is coming off a pair of great games in which he rushed for a combined 57 times for 316 yards (5.54 yards per carry) and two touchdowns against the Browns and the 49ers. He surprisingly did not practice Wednesday as his foot issues flared up again. He said Thursday he believes had his foot stepped on Sunday, but said this new pain isn't related to the stress fracture he battled last season that sidelined him for some games. Bradshaw has battled foot injuries throughout his career." Read more...

Ruttiger711
10-19-2012, 03:39 PM
If he can go - go.... but please divy up the workload. I'd rather see whatever back in for whole drives at a time rather than situational downs.

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 04:29 PM
He's going to play

Moke
10-19-2012, 04:30 PM
It's too bad we don't have BJ to nail people in the face

Toadofsteel
10-19-2012, 04:43 PM
It's too bad we don't have BJ to nail people in the face

Hopefully Brown can pick up some of the slack...