PDA

View Full Version : Is it Sunday yet?

Laurah1275
10-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Just sayin'.....I'm usually one to brush off media and rival fans comments, but this is getting to a highly ridiculous point now. I'm cool with this crap coming from 49ers, Cowboys, Eagles, etc......but Redskins? Seriously, up until their QB draft, when asked about Redskins, my answer was always "Who?"....RG is truly talented but those hot doggin' and grandstandin' moves of his are gonna get him hurt. They have no idea who they are stepping on the field with on Sunday......THE NY GIANTS, SB CHAMPIONS.....CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!.....LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

miked1958
10-19-2012, 07:34 PM
They are confident due to beating us twice last season with Grossman. They feel if they dominated us with Rex they should do it all the more with RG3. Not going to happen

Eliscruzzz
10-19-2012, 07:45 PM
They are confident due to beating us twice last season with Grossman. They feel if they dominated us with Rex they should do it all the more with RG3. Not going to happenIt's getting ridiculous RG3 own teammates are calling him a "black Jesus"come on man really??? I am so sick of hearing about this kid and how can the Giants stop them, really? We have probably the most offensive weapons of any teams in the NFL and they are asking what can we do to stop 1 man LOL.I'm with you no way that happens this year and people seem to forget didn't we beat them 6 times in a row before last year??? Yet no one brings that up.

Captain Chaos
10-19-2012, 07:53 PM
No, but this game will be fun to watch!

RoanokeFan
10-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Just sayin'.....I'm usually one to brush off media and rival fans comments, but this is getting to a highly ridiculous point now. I'm cool with this crap coming from 49ers, Cowboys, Eagles, etc......but Redskins? Seriously, up until their QB draft, when asked about Redskins, my answer was always "Who?"....RG is truly talented but those hot doggin' and grandstandin' moves of his are gonna get him hurt. They have no idea who they are stepping on the field with on Sunday......THE NY GIANTS, SB CHAMPIONS.....CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!.....LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

It can't be Sunday because we're not celebrating :rolleyes:

Joe Morrison
10-19-2012, 09:26 PM
We have to hope that we don't knock Reggie of the game or we might have to face Grossman who beat us 2 times last year, lets just kick Reggies butt all day and let him feel it till Wednesday.

BillTheGreek
10-19-2012, 11:56 PM

No it's not Sunday Yet ! And after we get done with the Skins, they will Pray and Hope it was Monday ! It's a New Year , It's Pay back time !

GO GIANTS !

SackingMyths
10-20-2012, 01:02 AM

Need a DeLorean...STAT. This game is taking too long to arrive

BigBlueAllDay
10-20-2012, 10:08 AM
How about trying to click your heels three times repeating "There's no day like Sunday. There's no day like Sunday...."?