PDA

View Full Version : I WANT THE GIANTS TO DESTROY THIS TEAM AND EAT THEIR SOULS

BROADWAYSTORM
10-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Man you know, I really hate the Eagles. And Cowboys I am forced to hate. But the Redkins I kind of felt sorry for. Just yesterday I was saying how I think I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade they win a superbowl with RG3. But NOW! BUT NOW! Geez I almost forgot the kind of moronic, stupid, bushleague, idiotic, pretentious, preposterous fans they have. You would think they drafted Jesus Christ Superman and just the lack of respect they show for this team. For Mara. YOU'RE TEAM WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS DAD MORONS!!!!

I WANT THIS TEAM GRINDED, DESTROYED AND OR KILLED. THAT'S IT.

NO THAT IS NOT IT. I WANT THEIR SOULS DESTROYED TOO.

DemandedAce
10-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Lmao

CDN_G-FAN
10-20-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL

LOVE this post.

the venemous posts against Mara (they think he magically controls the whole league, it's lost on them that there was clearly enough support to penalize the Skanks this year) is all i need to hate this team and their fans until the sun burns out.

Toadofsteel
10-20-2012, 01:35 PM
It wasn't just Mara, it was the owners of EVERY TEAM except the skins and boys...

penguinfarmer
10-20-2012, 01:36 PM
You mean you guys don't like the Mara as the dark overlord of the universe schtick? I think it's hilarious. Something I use just to antagonize them.

Pksoze
10-20-2012, 02:25 PM
You mean you guys don't like the Mara as the dark overlord of the universe schtick? I think it's hilarious. Something I use just to antagonize them.

I "almost" want us to win on a controversial ref call...just so the tin foil hat brigade just absolutely loses it.

egyptian420
10-20-2012, 02:28 PM
You would think they drafted Jesus Christ I'm guessing you didn't hear his teamates refer to him as black Jesus

myles2424
10-20-2012, 02:54 PM
NyG want their souls, they wnna eat their heart, they wnna eat their children, all praise to Allah! - mike tyson

penguinfarmer
10-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Almost.

I think for our blood pressure's sake, it's better to just see blowout wins rather than appease the opposing masses.

34stillrunning
10-20-2012, 03:21 PM
http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/files/2011/09/BOLEYCAMERAMAN1.gif

GIANTSACK
10-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Man you know, I really hate the Eagles. And Cowboys I am forced to hate. But the Redkins I kind of felt sorry for. Just yesterday I was saying how I think I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade they win a superbowl with RG3. But NOW! BUT NOW! Geez I almost forgot the kind of moronic, stupid, bushleague, idiotic, pretentious, preposterous fans they have. You would think they drafted Jesus Christ Superman and just the lack of respect they show for this team. For Mara. YOU'RE TEAM WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS DAD MORONS!!!!

NO THAT IS NOT IT. I WANT THEIR SOULS DESTROYED TOO.

You went to extreme skin message board huh?

Laurah1275
10-20-2012, 05:22 PM

NO THAT IS NOT IT. I WANT THEIR SOULS DESTROYED TOO.You forgot to add...I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR FAMILIES DEAD, I WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............lol. .........:)

Hessian
10-20-2012, 05:25 PM
I'll take a demoralizing rout that includes multiple picks and indecision on RGIII's part, and having him question himself the next few weeks afterwards as a clear second to the OP's opinion. I like his more though :)

ashleymarie
10-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Almost.

I think for our blood pressure's sake, it's better to just see blowout wins rather than appease the opposing masses.

There you go.

ashleymarie
10-20-2012, 05:31 PM
You forgot to add...I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR FAMILIES DEAD, I WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............lol. .........:)

LOL Laurah.

miked1958
10-20-2012, 06:16 PM
You forgot to add...I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR FAMILIES DEAD, I WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............lol. .........:)now that's funny, I don't care who you are

BROADWAYSTORM
10-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Yes I went to extreme skins and commented on that disgusting thread they have about "f- the giants" and the p@ssy moderator banned me, I then reregistered and the wusses are not letting people comment this weekend.

Regardless. I will not settle for a win. Coming short of absolutely humiliating them and making them suffer is a loss for us. A LOSS.

Having said that I feel the Giants don't get enough respect from everyone, which is why these ants think they can get c@cky with them. The Giants don't get their @sses kissed enough for being Superbowl Champions. THE GIANTS NEED TO FIX THAT ASAP. :mad:

Hessian
10-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Yes I went to extreme skins and commented on that disgusting thread they have about "f- the giants" and the p@ssy moderator banned me, I then reregistered and the wusses are not letting people comment this weekend.

Regardless. I will not settle for a win. Coming short of absolutely humiliating them and making them suffer is a loss for us. A LOSS.

Having said that I feel the Giants don't get enough respect from everyone, which is why these ants think they can get c@cky with them. The Giants don't get their @sses kissed enough for being Superbowl Champions. THE GIANTS NEED TO FIX THAT ASAP. :mad:
meh. If you want recognition walk on mars or win the presidency or win the Superbowl.. erm....

Martyr
10-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Blood for the blood god! Kill the weak

Rudyy
10-20-2012, 10:23 PM
You forgot to add...I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR FAMILIES DEAD, I WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............lol. .........:)Good God

Captain Chaos
10-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Wow, are we a little zealous???? I'll settle for the simple defeat!

onlineprof
10-21-2012, 09:07 AM
I want the Giants to win. I do not need any souls eaten, thank you very much. A Simple W will do it.

NorwoodBlue
10-21-2012, 10:24 AM
RG III is a good player; an incredible combination of athleticism and intelligence. I have no malice towards him; but, I hope he pays dearly every time he pulls the ball down to run today. The Giants simply need to out some good hard licks on him every time he comes out of the pocket. If they keep hiim in the pocket, Washington doesn't have the the players to beat the Giants. Just get the W and move on. Osi needs to control his pass rush, and not jump inside to rush, or run outside past the pocket. He needs to keep RG III contained first, and worry about sacks second.

ShakeandBake
10-21-2012, 10:32 AM
RG III is a good player; an incredible combination of athleticism and intelligence. I have no malice towards him; but, I hope he pays dearly every time he pulls the ball down to run today. The Giants simply need to out some good hard licks on him every time he comes out of the pocket. If they keep hiim in the pocket, Washington doesn't have the the players to beat the Giants. Just get the W and move on. Osi needs to control his pass rush, and not jump inside to rush, or run outside past the pocket. He needs to keep RG III contained first, and worry about sacks second.

Yes, I agree, hit this kid early and often.

StrahanTheMan
10-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I "almost" want us to win on a controversial ref call...just so the tin foil hat brigade just absolutely loses it.

This would be pretty enticing..

BROADWAYSTORM
10-21-2012, 02:54 PM
WE'RE CLEARLY NOT EATING THIS TEAMS SOUL TODAY. I JUST WANNA WIN THE GAME.

miked1958
10-21-2012, 06:15 PM
WE'RE CLEARLY NOT EATING THIS TEAMS SOUL TODAY. I JUST WANNA WIN THE GAME.well not our best day on offense or defense today. However in the end we came out with the much needed division game. And that's all that matters. 1-2 still not a great div record but better then 0-3