PDA

View Full Version : A lot of you thought my prediction of a 20+ Giants win last week was ridiculous

BParcells777
10-20-2012, 05:36 PM
As the official Giants "Nostradamus" of the GMB please not that I have lowered my estimate of this weeks Giants visctory
to 10+

No special reason........thats just what the tea leves in my head are telling me

Enjoy the game

Marvelousmik
10-20-2012, 06:34 PM
im more worried about this game than last weeks game

Hessian
10-20-2012, 06:40 PM
LOL, if you were actually charging money for your "opinion" I could officially call you a fraud :) I like your "educated" guess though. G-men by 10.

tonyt830
10-20-2012, 06:53 PM
As the official Giants "Nostradamus" of the GMB please not that I have lowered my estimate of this weeks Giants visctory
to 10+

No special reason........thats just what the tea leves in my head are telling me

Enjoy the game10 points sounds reasonable considering its a divisional game and we tend to play those games a little closer, no matter the respective teams records.

miked1958
10-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I understand this. And it held true in both of our losses. However I have a feeling we stomp them out 31-10

bigblue2088
10-20-2012, 08:47 PM
63-6 is 10+ so good call!

Diamondring
10-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Just cause this is a divisional game doesn't mean the Giants can't blow the Skins away and vise versa.

Diamondring
10-20-2012, 08:57 PM
to 10+

Enjoy the gameYou have every right to talk all that mess.

BParcells777
10-20-2012, 09:37 PM
I guess if I had to pin it one thing its psychological

The Redskins are not puffing themselves up and no one is saying they are the best team in/at anything, as was the case in SFO

The Giants do have a reason to quiet the C3PO talk, and there is a revenge factor for last years two losses. If the Skins get some turnovers this could be a barn burner, but most likely they will go down swinging but overmatched. The Giants do not play well at home and there is no reason to embarrass the Skins

The key here is the Giants running game, if continues to flourish it might be a rout

BParcells777
10-20-2012, 09:56 PM
You know looking at the Skins season, they have beaten some good teams and have not lost to any real bad ones.

They might be better than we give them credit for on the surface.

GentleGiant
10-20-2012, 10:00 PM
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GIANTS 234 REDSKINS -56 How does a team get negative points? TC will find a way. DA GIANTS. *glasses clink*

JJC7301
10-20-2012, 11:13 PM
im more worried about this game than last weeks game
Every game is different every single week. Each brings their own difficulties, but I think that they'll win as well.

BurnerNYG
10-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Just cause this is a divisional game doesn't mean the Giants can't blow the Skins away and vise versa.That's very true my friend but usually divisional blowouts happen at the end of the year or if one of the teams gave up for the season. It can still happen though. Good night all... hopefully I get some rest.

Rat_bastich
10-20-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm going for a blowout of 21-3. I think this game goes easier than we believe. I think the Giants' defense gets a couple of sacks and throws RG3 off his game. Right now the Giants are riding a high and everything seems to be on the up and up. I think they bring the intensity at least into this weekend.

FrankAE
10-21-2012, 03:49 AM
I have a feeling Giants will play their best tomorrow and whoop the skins. After last week this team must feel very confident that as champs to underdogs proving they're still the best by beating the so called arguble best or best contenders by a dominance performance they will show up ready to beat down a team that imbarrassed them last year with 2 victories because the Giants showed up unprepared and for lack of a better word, lazy.
One way or another the run game will see 100+ yards and Eli will hit for at least three td's while Canty shoves his foot up the a** of the middle letting Tuck have his comeback game while JPP dominates his side. I wont mention anyone's name from there team, but from the likes of champions some rookies and vets alike wearing gold and burgandy duanting a feather or other dumb logo on their helmet will go home in shame knowing football is played and won by a team effort and thats how football is played, no gimicks, no tricks, no pony's, a number 1 draft pick leading the way and the greatest coach of all time.

BurnerNYG
10-21-2012, 04:02 AM
I love the enthusiasm but some of you guys make me laugh. I guess me being a basketball fan taught me to respect every opponent and also have an open eye to other great players around the league. I was a Jordan and Pippen fan but I wasn't that blinded to say Karl Malone and Stockton were bums. It didn't make me less of a fan either. Football fans are a different breed... making up fairytales to knock other great players.

UK-Giantsfan
10-21-2012, 04:09 AM
setting yourself up for a fall soon with these kind of posts Jacko !

hope you are correct though

regards
UK

GCGiant
10-21-2012, 07:40 AM
That's very true my friend but usually divisional blowouts happen at the end of the year or if one of the teams gave up for the season. It can still happen though. Good night all... hopefully I get some rest.

So...if it is a close game you will be right...but, then again...if it is a blow-out you will be right!!

BParcells777
10-21-2012, 07:48 AM
setting yourself up for a fall soon with these kind of posts Jacko !

hope you are correct though

regards
UK

Battle of the trenches in essense......I guess if you like the Skins trenches over us, and can not avoid the RG3 hype, you gotta like the Skins chances

on the other hand methinks the Skins 53 men are out of their league

Captain Chaos
10-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Do you hear other voices in your head as well...just wondering; I think there may be something clinically wrong with that !