PDA

View Full Version : stop the talking

phoenix3411
10-20-2012, 09:14 PM
does it bother anybody else that jpp,is challenging rg3, or other comments from giant players never like players giving bulletin bd material 2 opposing teams. ala eagle players claiming to be dream team,

Rudyy
10-20-2012, 09:18 PM
No

bigblue2088
10-20-2012, 09:18 PM
nope, it's part of the game, they're just havin fun, ppl need to chill.....

BROADWAYSTORM
10-20-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm fine with it because we are going to spot them 21 points and destroy them by 52

jaygoon
10-20-2012, 09:20 PM
your first post and you tell the NYG to stop talking? "we talk a lot of sh!! cause we can back it up"

GentleGiant
10-20-2012, 09:37 PM
The eagles dream team comments were basically an insult to every NFL team in the whole league before the season even started AND they were actually serious about.

JPP and the giants are poking fun at RG3. If you think that they have a bone to pick with him then you're wrong because Osi recently said that he's not gonna call RG3 "BOB" anymore because he feels RG3 has proved himself. Osi said he'd now call him SIR Robert griffin 3.

They're probably just mad at the media because the media never gives the giants a chance.
Whole media thinks the 9ers will win- Giants blow them out.
Now the media has to be desperate and say the redskins should be favorites or something.

phoenix3411
10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
maybe im just supersticious but i just never liked players talking cus i know it can fire up opposing players,same as t.o.s bring ur pop corn comments got under the giants skin or bradys were only going to score 14 points ok lol .

RoanokeFan
10-20-2012, 09:42 PM
does it bother anybody else that jpp,is challenging rg3, or other comments from giant players never like players giving bulletin bd material 2 opposing teams. ala eagle players claiming to be dream team,

It only bothers Redskins' fans and if I find you to be one you will learn that TAGF is not the best place to rattle cages. Smack Talk Forum is the place to go.

GentleGiant
10-20-2012, 09:44 PM
maybe im just supersticious but i just never liked players talking cus i know it can fire up opposing players,same as t.o.s bring ur pop corn comments got under the giants skin or bradys were only going to score 14 points ok lol .

Just because your fired up doesn't mean you can still win. No matter what the record the pats had in 2007, the giants could still beat them.

Only time a team could be inferior on paper and win ONLY because they're fired up is if it their reasons had nothing to do with the opponent.

Such as God(Tebow) or someone they care about(what the colts did to the packers). But normally if you're doing it ONLY because of the opponent then you better have stuff behind you(the giants do to go with their fire and I'm sure teams are playing for God and people too ). The eagles didn't have the talent to go with their fire and the pats thought they did.

RoanokeFan
10-20-2012, 09:46 PM

We fired up the Niners pretty well. We managed.

BParcells777
10-20-2012, 09:48 PM
We have a Giants motto talk is cheap, you need to back it up on the field.......but you can talk, if you do back it up

Would you rather the Giants be as lifeless and silent as the Pathetic Yankees who just got trounced and did not utter but a wimper?

Eventually winning will become a real habit for some of these young Giants and they will realize the talk is excessive opponent abuse.....I do not recall the Lombardi Packers ever playing the games through the media.....they did not have to
Having said all that, no Giants are claiming Dynasty or Dream Team type illusions

phoenix3411
10-20-2012, 09:48 PM
i actually prefer the media as well as others makeout the giants dont have a chance, i like the whole us against the world attitude n believe maybe it helps squeeze that little bit extra out of that player who may not be the best at his position.

phoenix3411
10-20-2012, 09:52 PM
It only bothers Redskins' fans and if I find you to be one you will learn that TAGF is not the best place to rattle cages. Smack Talk Forum is the place to go.

uh no giant fan through n through even during the dave brown danny kennel days ugh,tough times there. just like the motto shutup and play the game.

Eliscruzzz
10-20-2012, 10:09 PM
uh no giant fan through n through even during the dave brown danny kennel days ugh,tough times there. just like the motto shutup and play the game.and you don't think JPP will back it up????

phoenix3411
10-20-2012, 10:25 PM
and you don't think JPP will back it up????

i really hope he does however if rg111 gashes him several times he looks rather foolish dont u think, and as much as he gets held without a call it could very well happen. rg11 is gonna run everybody knows this cus of all the hype about him doing so,and with the sucess other running qbs have had on us i see no need to poke the bear.

BeatYale
10-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I think the media blows up the perception of trash talk and fans buy into it. There's enough stuff that teams can come up with as bulletin board material that isn't said in the media.

If Bob Griffin has a good game it won't be because JPP made that comment, but the media and fans will differently bring it up if he plays well and the Redskins win.

woocrew
10-20-2012, 10:26 PM
does it bother anybody else that jpp,is challenging rg3, or other comments from giant players never like players giving bulletin bd material 2 opposing teams. ala eagle players claiming to be dream team, Bothers me why fire up the other team for no reason no need to give them extra incentive

BParcells777
10-20-2012, 10:30 PM
I dont think it affects the game at all.........just fluff

Eliscruzzz
10-20-2012, 10:30 PM
i really hope he does however if rg111 gashes him several times he looks rather foolish dont u think, and as much as he gets held without a call it could very well happen. rg11 is gonna run everybody knows this cus of all the hype about him doing so,and with the sucess other running qbs have had on us i see no need to poke the bear.No I don't think that and I think that JPP has the right to say what ever he want he is our BEST defensive player and has been excellent against these kind of qbs. Now if Osi said it I would be pissed but JPP no....no way. What's with all this Giant fans crap with RG3 burning us and how difficult it is going to be for us to stop him. Did you ever think to yourself they have to stop us too. He is still a rookie and TC will have them ready if the Giants play their style of ball I don't think the Skins have a chance."Poke a bear" you talk about him like he's Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Eli lol.

miked1958
10-20-2012, 11:48 PM
The eagles dream team comments were basically an insult to every NFL team in the whole league before the season even started AND they were actually serious about. JPP and the giants are poking fun at RG3. If you think that they have a bone to pick with him then you're wrong because Osi recently said that he's not gonna call RG3 "BOB" anymore because he feels RG3 has proved himself. Osi said he'd now call him SIR Robert griffin 3. They're probably just mad at the media because the media never gives the giants a chance. Whole media thinks the 9ers will win- Giants blow them out. Now the media has to be desperate and say the redskins should be favorites or something.actually I made a thread that snows all the experts picked the giants to win this week

stormblue
10-21-2012, 01:14 AM
i think it's great.

thank god we have a player talkin' smack.

last week it was our white haired OC carrying the torch.

FBomb
10-21-2012, 04:06 AM
i really hope he does however if rg111 gashes him several times he looks rather foolish dont u think, and as much as he gets held without a call it could very well happen. rg11 is gonna run everybody knows this cus of all the hype about him doing so,and with the sucess other running qbs have had on us i see no need to poke the bear.

If Griffin gashes JPP several times we have bigger problems than looking foolish.

Captain Chaos
10-21-2012, 09:40 AM
If Griffin gashes JPP several times we have bigger problems than looking foolish.

Exactly!