PDA

View Full Version : Nicks set a bad tone

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM
I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 09:18 PM
I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.

I still love Hakeem. Even great WR's have a couple drops. Hakeem has one really bad one today, yes, but people yelling to bench him are nuts.

I'd be more concerned with a guy like Ballard. That guy drops A LOT of balls.

GameTime
12-18-2011, 09:19 PM
I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes.</P>

they get down 10 zip and they play like a bunch of disorganized losers.</P>

What a display of utter lack of balls today. Everything sucked. How do you get swept by the ****ing Redskins!!!!</P>

</P>

jomo
12-18-2011, 09:21 PM
I had a real bad feeling after he dropped the wide open TD. I like Hakeem but he and the other Giant WR's drop too many passes. I still love Hakeem. Even great WR's have a couple drops. Hakeem has one really bad one today, yes, but people yelling to bench him are nuts. I'd be more concerned with a guy like Ballard. That guy drops A LOT of balls..........and concerned about MM who 4 years into a career still has problems running a proper route.</P>

That drop today was a real game changer no doubt about it, however Nick is the real deal and will be a consistent pro-bowl candidate for the next 7-10 years.</P>