PDA

View Full Version : I love Eli Manning.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:06 PM
I hate your boneheaded decisions sometimes, but you are truly clutch. I love you.

ny06
10-21-2012, 04:08 PM
He didn't have one of his best games. But when it mattered most he came through.

DemandedAce
10-21-2012, 04:08 PM
He is clutch and ice cold. After the game he had he still delivered when we needed it helllls yes

Moke
10-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Eli >

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:10 PM
He is clutch and ice cold. After the game he had he still delivered when we needed it helllls yesHe's like "Griffin, that was impressive, but watch THIS."

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Eli > Eli > Pie

jax5338
off all game, but as always he was dead on when we needed him. still not a great game for eli but what a great win.

Toadofsteel
double post

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
I hate your boneheaded decisions sometimes, but you are truly clutch. I love you.

This pretty much sums up the entire fanbase's relationship with Eli these days...

Something tells me he didnt have enough pressure to feel comfortable so he threw that last pick to make it more pressure on him...

titwio
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
I hated that game...I repeat...I hated that game. Eli got it done late again but they looked horrible for the most part. My heart doesn't deserve to watch these kinds of games all season again....Seriously, I won't make it.

Glad they scraped out the win but...I won't be watching a replay of that game.

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 04:13 PM
I love Eli and JPP. One minute Eli is Blaine Gabbert and the next he is Johnny Unitas...

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:14 PM
I hated that game...I repeat...I hated that game. Eli got it done late again but they looked horrible for the most part. My heart doesn't deserve to watch these kinds of games all season again....Seriously, I won't make it.I HATE 4th quarter comebacks now. Hate them. I didn't like this game, but Eli came through when we needed him.

Dabluguy
10-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Eli is just awesome. So is Cruz.

NJBLUE
10-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Eli gave us that WIN, that's all ee should care about, we'll fix what's wrong later! Eli's new name is MR. 4TH QUARTER!

merritt
10-21-2012, 04:21 PM
This pretty much sums up the entire fanbase's relationship with Eli these days...

Something tells me he didnt have enough pressure to feel comfortable so he threw that last pick to make it more pressure on him...

It honestly feels like this sometimes. He didn't look pretty today, but the team did enough to hang in there (specifically turnovers from D) and he came through in the clutch like we're so used to.

This was a true team win.

gmen0820
10-21-2012, 04:25 PM
I love Victor Cruz almost equally as much. He might just be the only WR for us who can consistently catch deep over-the-shoulder bombs.

I'll take 5
10-21-2012, 04:30 PM
He's amazing, he can just forget about everything that happened before, a really clutch player!!

Harooni
10-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Cruz and nicks are both #1 receivers that helps .

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Cruz and nicks are both #1 receivers that helps . It helps, but that doesn't guarantee a win.

Harooni
10-21-2012, 04:34 PM
It helps, but that doesn't guarantee a win. I heart Eli !!!!

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:35 PM
I heart Eli !!!!This isn't a homer I love Eli Manning thread btw, he played like absolute crap today.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 04:36 PM
I can't believe they asked Eli about Griffin after the game... he looked pissed like wtf I just won the game and your telling me to give you a report on Griffin??? Disrespect....

Harooni
10-21-2012, 04:37 PM
This isn't a homer I love Eli Manning thread btw, he played like absolute crap today. nah he wasnt that bad , he is just eli up and down and deadly in 2min drills. I love him too. but i dont say it much

Hessian
10-21-2012, 04:38 PM
He puts the sex in sex... err what a sec.

Laurah1275
I hate your boneheaded decisions sometimes, but you are truly clutch. I love you.I love him too....someone get me a tissue....

Your #1 Cheerleader...........Laura.

Rudyy
He puts the sex in sex... err what a sec.I guess..that's clever?

I'll take 5
10-21-2012, 04:39 PM
This isn't a homer I love Eli Manning thread btw, he played like absolute crap today.No, he made some bad throws, you want to see absolutely crappy QB play look across town, nobody's saying he was perfect he made some good throws and some bad ones and a great one when it counted

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:39 PM
nah he wasnt that bad , he is just eli up and down and deadly in 2min drills. I love him too. but i dont say it muchWell I hope he's not like that next week.

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 04:40 PM
I can't believe they asked Eli about Griffin after the game... he looked pissed like wtf I just won the game and your telling me to give you a report on Griffin??? Disrespect....

He's the new kid in the NFCE. Of course they are going to ask him and he forced Eli to march down the field with 1:30 to go.

Hessian
10-21-2012, 04:42 PM
I guess..that's clever?
Hardly, I misspelled wait.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:42 PM
RGIII is good, I mean really good. However, I noticed their play calling was mostly the option.

ashleymarie
10-21-2012, 04:43 PM

Ditto. ;) Now if I can get my heartbeat under control. LOL

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 04:43 PM
This isn't a homer I love Eli Manning thread btw, he played like absolute crap today.He threw a like 70 yard game winning TD today. That's not what i would call crap.

And the fact that harooni disagreed with you says it all lol.

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 04:44 PM
They aren't going to have RG3 stay in the Baylor offense forever. It makes sense for them to start him in this system instead of making him go to the Pro system cold turkey.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
RGIII is good, I mean really good. However, I noticed their play calling was mostly the option.If we could have stopped the run. RG would not have played as well.

We took away all his deep throws. He just dinked and dunked on us.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:48 PM
He threw a like 70 yard game winning TD today. That's not what i would call crap.

And the fact that harooni disagreed with you says it all lol. Well that's why I said I love him, because he's a winner..regardless of stats. I wouldn't want any other quarterback.

But let's be real here..he played like crap the rest of the game.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:48 PM
They aren't going to have RG3 stay in the Baylor offense forever. It makes sense for them to start him in this system instead of making him go to the Pro system cold turkey. I know. It was just frustrating because I knew what they were going to do before our defense did lmao.

Diamondring
10-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Well that's why I said I love him, because he's a winner..regardless of stats. I wouldn't want any other quarterback.

But let's be real here..he played like crap the rest of the game.Skins defense was at fault.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Well that's why I said I love him, because he's a winner..regardless of stats. I wouldn't want any other quarterback.

But let's be real here..he played like crap the rest of the game.those picks were bad, but he threw three last time we played WSH. RG also had a bad pick......and a bad fumble, and nobody gives him grief. Just pointing out.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:53 PM
those picks were bad, but he threw three last time we played WSH. RG also had a bad pick......and a bad fumble, and nobody gives him grief. Just pointing out.RGIII is a rookie.

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 04:53 PM
those picks were bad, but he threw three last time we played WSH. RG also had a bad pick......and a bad fumble, and nobody gives him grief. Just pointing out.

RG3 is also a rookie. Eli came through when it mattered but I'd say RG3 had the better game overall.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 04:54 PM
RGIII is a rookie.Thats not a very good excuse.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Thats not a very good excuse.How is that not a good excuse? He's going to make boneheaded decisions. It's expected.

Eli on the 2nd pick literally threw it to the guy. That wasn't a smart play.

IN CONCLUSION...I love Eli.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 04:59 PM
How is that not a good excuse? He's going to make boneheaded decisions. It's expected.

Eli on the 2nd pick literally threw it to the guy. That wasn't a smart play.

IN CONCLUSION...I love Eli.well tbh, everyone remarks how RG has shown wisdom and poise beyond his years and how he has taken the NFL by storm, yada yada yada. So now when he makes a mistake its: "oh he's just a rookie"

lets either hold him to a standard or knock the hype down a notch or two.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:00 PM
RG3 is also a rookie. Eli came through when it mattered but I'd say RG3 had the better game overall.perhaps....look where that got them lol

id also say our D sucked worse. Thats fair.

Hessian
10-21-2012, 05:01 PM
well tbh, everyone remarks how RG has shown wisdom and poise beyond his years and how he has taken the NFL by storm, yada yada yada. So now when he makes a mistake its: "oh he's just a rookie"

lets either hold him to a standard or knock the hype down a notch or two.
Agreed. I do think he is gonna be special barring boneheaded mistakes...

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 05:02 PM
perhaps....look where that got them lol

id also say our D sucked worse. Thats fair.

RG3 put his team ahead in the end, did he not? Can't really blame him for his secondary not knowing how to cover receivers. He almost won the game for his team on the road against the defending champs. That's impressive.

EVGiant17
10-21-2012, 05:03 PM
No doubt Eli played poorly today by his standards. That being said, I love that we have gotten to the point that we can complain about a game in which Eli completes 65% of his passes for over 300 yards (1 TD and 2 INT). It wasn't too many years ago that it would have been an average/good game for him.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:05 PM
well tbh, everyone remarks how RG has shown wisdom and poise beyond his years and how he has taken the NFL by storm, yada yada yada. So now when he makes a mistake its: "oh he's just a rookie"

lets either hold him to a standard or knock the hype down a notch or two. I'm not saying RGIII was superior beyond measure and he's an unstoppable force or whatever. I don't think it's fair to start saying he sucks or anything (and he really didn't today), he's a freaking rookie. He's not GREAT, but he's solid.

Eli is an elite quarterback. How he played today was very sub-par and uncharacteristics minus the 77 yarder to Cruz.

ny06
10-21-2012, 05:07 PM
RG3 put his team ahead in the end, did he not? Can't really blame him for his secondary not knowing how to cover receivers. He almost won the game for his team on the road against the defending champs. That's impressive.
Let's put the game in perspective. RGIII showed he can make plays in and out of the pocket. But I think a lot of plays were opening up for him because of his teammate Alfred Morris. He was running on our defense at will. The Redskins found a stud in the 6th round with Morris. He fits the zone blocking scheme nicely.

jonnyhaze
10-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Eli played like crap for the majority of the game. He must be allergic to Metlife Stadium. Interception machine at home.
I don't know what it is about playing the Redskins but we are terrible against them.
However that clutch game winning bomb to Cruz made it all worth it.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:08 PM
RG3 put his team ahead in the end, did he not? Can't really blame him for his secondary not knowing how to cover receivers. He almost won the game for his team on the road against the defending champs. That's impressive.DOnt worry, im not taking anything away from the guy.

but our D was uncharacteristically sucky. we looked on fire against the niners who have the best rush attack in the league.

and then we cant stop a nosebleed against the deadskins. that imo helped Mister RG a ton. And all these run QB's are the same, run around for a while and then convert the 4th down....vick and mcnabb have done it to us a thousand times.

he played good. The best play he made was when he threw that TD pass to moss. The rest of the time he just capitalized on the threat of their rungame.

imo we stop the run, he turns into a less sucky version of Cam newton.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:11 PM
DOnt worry, im not taking anything away from the guy.

but our D was uncharacteristically sucky. we looked on fire against the niners who have the best rush attack in the league.

and then we cant stop a nosebleed against the deadskins. that imo helped Mister RG a ton. And all these run QB's are the same, run around for a while and then convert the 4th down....vick and mcnabb have done it to us a thousand times.

he played good. The best play he made was when he threw that TD pass to moss. The rest of the time he just capitalized on the threat of their rungame.

imo we stop the run, he turns into a less sucky version of Cam newton. I think that has more to do with the playcalling. It's super predictable, but our defense should have figured it out..and they couldn't stop it.

RGIII played well, the turnovers did hurt them but even then they almost came back to win it.

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 05:12 PM
DOnt worry, im not taking anything away from the guy.

imo we stop the run, he turns into a less sucky version of Cam newton.

Yeah I can agree with you on all of this. I'm really glad that both units came out in the end to make clutch plays but I'd like to see us make more stops on the defensive side of the ball on a more consistent basis or having the offense rely on the run game when it didn't deserve to be abandoned to the degree that it was. There are adjustments we can make from simple changes in playcalling (on Eli and Gilbride) or having our defense properly align themselves to stop all of these gimmick option plays.

I see a really good Giants team that shouldn't have to rely on miracles as often as we do and it frustrates me.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:13 PM
He's the new kid in the NFCE. Of course they are going to ask him and he forced Eli to march down the field with 1:30 to go.Doesn't really matter I mean for Eli it must be sickening after what Eli has accomplished it bs really. Now the NFL Network is saying Griffin and the Skins should've won cause RG3 outplayed a two time SB I mean I can only take so much. The guy lost. You really think if Griffin won they would be asking him how it was to go against an Elite qb in Eli Manning. I was not that impressed by him today once the Giants shut down Morris Griffin, made mistakes.

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 05:13 PM

today wasnt his best by any means but im with you i love this guy to no end!

wouldnt want anyone else as my qb!

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:16 PM
those picks were bad, but he threw three last time we played WSH. RG also had a bad pick......and a bad fumble, and nobody gives him grief. Just pointing out.This^^^

TheEnigma
10-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Doesn't really matter I mean for Eli it must be sickening after what Eli has accomplished it bs really. Now the NFL Network is saying Griffin and the Skins should've won cause RG3 outplayed a two time SB I mean I can only take so much. The guy lost. You really think if Griffin won they would be asking him how it was to go against an Elite qb in Eli Manning. I was not that impressed by him today once the Giants shut down Morris Griffin, made mistakes.

I can't really agree with the NFL Network saying the Skins should of won but you have to realize it's a huge deal that the Skins potentially have someone who can get them to the playoffs now at the QB position. He's doing some really impressive things considering he has one of the worst pass defenses in the league and not to mention, he doesn't have a true #1 receiving threat. It's one of the biggest fanbases for a team that has been irrelevant for ages now. Not to mention the Skins made one of the biggest draft trades to acquire this guy. It's huge for the NFCE.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Doesn't really matter I mean for Eli it must be sickening after what Eli has accomplished it bs really. Now the NFL Network is saying Griffin and the Skins should've won cause RG3 outplayed a two time SB I mean I can only take so much. The guy lost. You really think if Griffin won they would be asking him how it was to go against an Elite qb in Eli Manning. I was not that impressed by him today once the Giants shut down Morris Griffin, made mistakes.This is what pisses me off the most.

Who's to say that the great RG wouldnt have fumbled again? or threw a pick? moss just made a dopey mistake and got griffin out of a hard position lol

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:24 PM
This is what pisses me off the most.

Who's to say that the great RG wouldnt have fumbled again? or threw a pick? moss just made a dopey mistake and got griffin out of a hard position lol Good Jesus.

BOB PLAYED LIKE SH*T TODAY AND ELI WAS AMAZING

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Good Jesus.

BOB PLAYED LIKE SH*T TODAY AND ELI WAS AMAZING Now you are just being facetious. ;)

No need to get sensitive lol. Obviously I like Eli more. And i do like this Griffin kid too. Got a good head on his shoulders.

but you guys seem quite enamored with him so dont take it too seriously.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:28 PM
I can't really agree with the NFL Network saying the Skins should of won but you have to realize it's a huge deal that the Skins potentially have someone who can get them to the playoffs now at the QB position. He's doing some really impressive things considering he has one of the worst pass defenses in the league and not to mention, he doesn't have a true #1 receiving threat. It's one of the biggest fanbases for a team that has been irrelevant for ages now. Not to mention the Skins made one of the biggest draft trades to acquire this guy. It's huge for the NFCE.Like I said I realize all of that but EVERYONE is making it sound like Griffin still won which is not the case, he lost. Eli made the game winning play and they are bashing him about the int at our end of the enzone and then Griffin throws an int. and it's oh cause he's a rookie. If Griffin doesn't through the int. and fumble they would say the kid is playing like a veteran. He did good not saying he didn't but to me once Morris was neutralized he played came down to earth. I also think PF messed this up from the get go...the Giants defense was way to conservative and it burned us. RG3 settled in and took advantage of our defense's lack of discipline. I just saying the lost and made just as many mistakes as Eli but he is still praised as a GOD. Please let's just get off this rg3 black Jesus crap... if he does it again the second time we see him I will give him praise but in all honesty the Giants did the best they could for seeing Morris and Griffin for the first time.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Like I said I realize all of that but EVERYONE is making it sound like Griffin still won which is not the case, he lost. Eli made the game winning play and they are bashing him about the int at our end of the enzone and then Griffin it's oh cause he's a rookie. If Griffin doesn't through the int. and fumble they would say the kid is playing like a veteran. He did good not saying he didn't but to me once Morris was neutralized he played came down to earth. I also think PF messed this up from the get go...the Giants defense was way to conservative and it burned us. RG3 settled in and took advantage of our defense's lack of discipline. I just saying the lost and made just as many mistakes as Eli but he is still praised as a GOD. Please let's just get off this rg3 black Jesus crap... if he does it again the second time we see him I will give him praise but in all honesty the Giants did the best they could for seeing Morris and Griffin for the first time.Agreed. This is all I ask.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Now you are just be facetious. ;)

No need to get sensitive lol. Obviously I like Eli more. And i do like this Griffin kid too. Got a good head on his shoulders.

but you guys seem quite enamored with him so dont take it too seriously.I was just messing haha.

And I am not! RG3 is a good player, but let's be serious here he's not the second coming. Those fumbles were all on him trying to do way too much.

I understand what you're saying. I just expect better from Eli and this offense. This thread wasn't even about praising RG3. He's good, but he ain't no Eli.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:34 PM
I was just messing haha.

And I am not! RG3 is a good player, but let's be serious here he's not the second coming. Those fumbles were all on him trying to do way too much.

I understand what you're saying. I just expect better from Eli and this offense. This thread wasn't even about praising RG3. He's good, but he ain't no Eli.I feel ya.

I almost feel bad for them...moss giveth and moss taketh away.

ah screw it, no I dont!

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:36 PM
This is what pisses me off the most.

Who's to say that the great RG wouldnt have fumbled again? or threw a pick? moss just made a dopey mistake and got griffin out of a hard position lolIt is sickening to see EVERYONE defend this kid.I do not care if he is a rookie cause he is wise beyond his years and should be held accountable. If Eli had the mistakes RG3 had which he did and we lost the game people on here would be tearing Eli apart . Sometimes it seems as if Giants fans defend other qbs more then their own and that bothers me.

Harooni
10-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Eli had a typical Eli game, hot and cold and deadly in 2 min drills, why is it such an argument and shock to fans and why the need to act like this inst the norm. it is what it is and just make peace with it and Eli finds a way to Win so we have to admire that

Harooni
10-21-2012, 05:37 PM
It is sickening to see EVERYONE defend this kid.I do not care if he is a rookie cause he is wise beyond his years and should be held accountable. If Eli had the mistakes RG3 had which he did and we lost the game people on here would be tearing Eli apart . Sometimes it seems as if Giants fans defend other qbs more then their own and that bothers me. you must have been asleep during eli's rookie nightmare year, there was one game Eli had a -5 QB rating .

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:38 PM
It is sickening to see EVERYONE defend this kid.I do not care if he is a rookie cause he is wise beyond his years and should be held accountable. If Eli had the mistakes RG3 had which he did and we lost the game people on here would be tearing Eli apart . Sometimes it seems as if Giants fans defend other qbs more then their own and that bothers me.lol it does seem that way. but you know what he's still the new thing. let him sink in as a Redskin for a while and the shine will fade.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Eli had a typical Eli game, hot and cold and deadly in 2 min drills, why is it such an argument and shock to fans and why the need to act like this inst the norm. it is what it is and just make peace with it and Eli finds a way to Win so we have to admire thatlol shut up Harooni!

ny06
10-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Eli had a typical Eli game, hot and cold and deadly in 2 min drills, why is it such an argument and shock to fans and why the need to act like this inst the norm. it is what it is and just make peace with it and Eli finds a way to Win so we have to admire that
Typical Eli game? That could have been said a few years ago, but not anymore. He had an off game, it happens.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:41 PM
It is sickening to see EVERYONE defend this kid.I do not care if he is a rookie cause he is wise beyond his years and should be held accountable. If Eli had the mistakes RG3 had which he did and we lost the game people on here would be tearing Eli apart . Sometimes it seems as if Giants fans defend other qbs more then their own and that bothers me. Do you not see the title of my freaking post? He had an off game, it happens. I'm not PRAISING other quarterbacks. I can't say RG3 played solid? Oh ok, I guess giving the other quarterback props is forbidden around here. Eli pulled through, he didn't have his best game, but when it mattered he delivered, which is why I wouldn't have any other quarterback in the league. If you have a problem with people praising RG3 then that's your problem. I'm not praising him and making a golden statue out of him, I just said he played solid. Nothing more nothing less, this thread wasn't even about RG3 in the first place..

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:42 PM
lol it does seem that way. but you know what he's still the new thing. let him sink in as a Redskin for a while and the shine will fade.True, true lol maybe I am coming off as a homer but I just sick of this kid they did the same last year with Cam and look at what happened with him.... once team figures out Griffin he will have to beat people from the pocket without running around to wait for someone to get open. Just sickening though lol.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Do you not see the title of my freaking post?What???/ I wasn't even talking about you dude chill.....

Harooni
10-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Typical Eli game? That could have been said a few years ago, but not anymore. He had an off game, it happens. not insulting him, its just very eli like to run hot and cold during a game. and also good during 2 min drills in no huddle. come dec you will see what i mean, more often his games are like this and then he has games he is real good nearly all game.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:45 PM
What???/ I wasn't even talking about you dude chill.....I know you weren't talking about me, but I'm responding to what you said.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Oh ok, I guess giving the other quarterback props is forbidden around here.Now you are reaching.

In fact i would like to take a moment and give some praise to Josh Freeman. Had it not been the refs trying to make the Saints win....AGAIN.......he would have had a clutch game tying TD pass after a brilliant drive with no timeouts.

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 05:48 PM

this was a below average game for Eli! he hasnt played like that since the 1st game of the season!

i expect Eli to be much better than today in every other game he plays this season!

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:48 PM
this was a below average game for Eli! he hasnt played like that since the 1st game of the season!

i expect Eli to be much better than today in every other game he plays this season!THANK YOU.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:49 PM
I know you weren't talking about me, but I'm responding to what you said.Then you make 0 sense cause I agree with everything you said but hey keep it going man your doing great tough guy......

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Now you are reaching.

In fact i would like to take a moment and give some praise to Josh Freeman. Had it not been the refs trying to make the Saints win....AGAIN.......he would have had a clutch game tying TD pass after a brilliant drive with no timeouts. I wasn't reaching, I was responding to what ElisCruzz or whatever said.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Then you make 0 sense cause I agree with everything you said but hey keep it going man your doing great tough guy...... How are you agreeing with everything I said when you ridiculed anyone who gave props to RG3? (Which I did).

And I'm not a guy.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Now you are reaching.

In fact i would like to take a moment and give some praise to Josh Freeman. Had it not been the refs trying to make the Saints win....AGAIN.......he would have had a clutch game tying TD pass after a brilliant drive with no timeouts.He just looking to start some **** with me when I wasn't even talking about him I'm talking about they people that when Eli still has a good game and they continue to say yeah but he is not good as so and so and I have never seen Rudy say that once. I really don't know what crawled up his ***.

Harooni
10-21-2012, 05:52 PM

i expect Eli to be much better than today in every other game he plays this season! well i suggest you don';t watch during home games in december you will be surely disappointed

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Then you make 0 sense cause I agree with everything you said but hey keep it going man your doing great tough guy...... It is sickening to see EVERYONE defend this kid.I do not care if he is a rookie cause he is wise beyond his years and should be held accountable. If Eli had the mistakes RG3 had which he did and we lost the game people on here would be tearing Eli apart . Sometimes it seems as if Giants fans defend other qbs more then their own and that bothers me.

That's what you said. How are we agreeing?

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:55 PM
He just looking to start some **** with me when I wasn't even talking about him I'm talking about they people that when Eli still has a good game and they continue to say yeah but he is not good as so and so and I have never seen Rudy say that once. I really don't know what crawled up his ***.I don't start anything with anybody. All I did was respond to your post, and you flipped out.

Again, I'm not a guy.

Eliscruzzz
How are you agreeing with everything I said when you ridiculed anyone who gave props to RG3? (Which I did).

And I'm not a guy.Cause I said RG3 had a good game so yeas I did give props to him. I said Eli had a bad game in regards to his standards but from some of the threads that I have read this week there are some people that give other QBS' a lot more praise then Eli NOT YOU so please stfu. I didn't "ridicule" you once..so what's your problem explain to me cause I'm dieing to know. Matter fact f it I couldn't care less.

BillTheGreek

TRUE !!!!!

I don't know how Eli won the game ! or if you wan't to say how the Giant's Won ! But they say a WINS a Win !

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Cause I said RG3 had a good game so yeas I did give props to him. I said Eli had a bad game in regards to his standards but from some of the threads that I have read this week there are some people that give other QBS' a lot more praise then Eli NOT YOU so please stfu. I didn't "ridicule" you once..so what's your problem explain to me cause I'm dieing to know. Matter fact f it I could care less. You mean you couldn't care less.

If you're that upset that people are giving more praise to other quarterback's then that's sad. No, I will not stfu on my own post lol, and no I do not have a problem whatsoever.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 05:58 PM
It is sickening to see EVERYONE defend this kid.I do not care if he is a rookie cause he is wise beyond his years and should be held accountable. If Eli had the mistakes RG3 had which he did and we lost the game people on here would be tearing Eli apart . Sometimes it seems as if Giants fans defend other qbs more then their own and that bothers me.

That's what you said. How are we agreeing?Go back and read Rudy me and the Egimna were talking about the media and yesterday SNYG was bashing Eli and claiming that Griffin would outplay him wasn't talking about you but since you have forced to use his name I just did. Like I said keep going tough guy... I really don't like pointing out other poster but I just had to to calm you down.I wasn't talking about anyone on this thread, but you assumed it and I get why you did but it wasn't meant for you. You want an apology you got it I'm sorry, even though I wasn't talking about you.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:59 PM
TRUE !!!!!

I don't know how Eli won the game ! or if you wan't to say how the Giant's Won ! But they say a WINS a Win ! That's all I was trying to say..then it turned into some RG3 debate. Wtf?

Eli didn't play up to expectations today, but I don't care. The guy is a winner, and I know he'll play better next week.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't start anything with anybody. All I did was respond to your post, and you flipped out.

Again, I'm not a guy.I dont think anybody is trying to start anything. Lets all be happy for the win. Eli won. RG3 lost. I think we can all agree that in the end, thats all that matters!

Now if only Dallas had lost...

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Go back and read Rudy me and the Egimna were talking about the media and yesterday SNYG was bashing Eli and claiming that Griffin would outplay him wasn't talking about you but since you have forced to use his name I just did. Like I said keep going tough guy...Ok well I don't know who was bashing Eli or whatever, but this thread was not an Eli bashing thread or a RG3 thread. I was praising Eli because he never quits, and puts the team on his back. I don't CARE if RG3 gets the media love. Cool, whatever, good for him. I'll take Eli over any quarterback in the league, look at what he did today. He didn't play up to expectations but he never quit and won us the game. That was all.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 06:02 PM
I dont think anybody is trying to start anything. Lets all be happy for the win. Eli won. RG3 lost. I think we can all agree that in the end, thats all that matters!

Now if only Dallas had lost...I don't know how this turned into an RG3 debate but I'm glad we won, and Eli is a great quarterback.

DJloves
10-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Eli will bounce back. I'm sure he knows he didn't have a great game and he'll be all the more prepared next week. What matters is that he helped win the game for us at the end.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Eli will bounce back. I'm sure he knows he didn't have a great game and he'll be all the more prepared next week. What matters is that he helped win the game for us at the end.Thank you, for summing up my exact thoughts.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 06:05 PM
I dont think anybody is trying to start anything. Lets all be happy for the win. Eli won. RG3 lost. I think we can all agree that in the end, thats all that matters!

Now if only Dallas had lost...True very true I already admitted I started to sound like a homer but whatever, it was a great game and thank God we won.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 06:07 PM
True very true I already admitted I started to sound like a homer but whatever, it was a great game and thank God we won.This is seriously all I was trying to say haha. Sorry if I came at you wrong, but this is exactly what I was saying.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok well I don't know who was bashing Eli or whatever, but this thread was not an Eli bashing thread or a RG3 thread. I was praising Eli because he never quits, and puts the team on his back. I don't CARE if RG3 gets the media love. Cool, whatever, good for him. I'll take Eli over any quarterback in the league, look at what he did today. He didn't play up to expectations but he never quit and won us the game. That was all. All I did is say that I just think after Eli won the game that that question could wait about RG3 that was all.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 06:08 PM
This is seriously all I was trying to say haha. Sorry if I came at you wrong, but this is exactly what I was saying.It's fine man no hard feelings.... hey I know crap gets emotional after win or lose(I got to emotional) and that is clearly what happened here sorry if I came off as a **** too.

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 06:15 PM
It's fine man no hard feelings.... hey I know crap gets emotional after win or lose(I got to emotional) and that is clearly what happened here sorry if I came off as a **** too.I think we all high strung after this win.....so many emotions lol

Glad for the relief of victory. Go Giants!

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 06:16 PM
It's fine man no hard feelings.... hey I know crap gets emotional after win or lose(I got to emotional) and that is clearly what happened here sorry if I came off as a **** too. Completely off topic but, you know I'm female right?

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 06:29 PM
Completely off topic but, you know I'm female right?No I didn't I am very sorry...lol.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 06:29 PM
I think we all high strung after this win.....so many emotions lol

Glad for the relief of victory. Go Giants!Definitely let's get Dallas next week. LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 06:32 PM
No I didn't I am very sorry...lol.It's okay, just wanted to make sure.

Antwuan
10-22-2012, 12:24 AM
There's not another QB that I would want on my team than Eli Manning.

I Love Eli Manning!

TommyCuz519
10-22-2012, 01:05 AM
I think Eli is every fan's Man Crush.

Captain Chaos
10-22-2012, 04:39 AM
I don't know why I opened this thread, now I'm wishing that I didn't....serious man crush!

ashleymarie
10-22-2012, 04:42 AM
There's not another QB that I would want on my team than Eli Manning.

I Love Eli Manning!

Don't we all?? He's the best. :)GO BLUE!!!

GameTime
10-22-2012, 06:28 AM
he has to be clutch. Many times he needs to bring the team back is because of his boneheaded mistakes....lol

NYGiants86902000
10-22-2012, 11:02 AM
I've supported Eli even when most Giants fans thought he was terrible. I'm glad I didnt have to eat crow. Elisha Nelson Manning, you are clutch!!!

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 11:15 AM
I heart Eli !!!! Not a package deal?

btbrennan
10-22-2012, 11:18 AM
I love you Eli