PDA

View Full Version : Post game thoughts

East Coast Bias
10-21-2012, 04:31 PM
RGIII certainly doesn't play like a rookie.
He looks like a seasoned vet out there.Props to him
But Eli and his receivers are money with the game on the line when they're within 1 score.
I hope all you Redskins trash talkers will now come back and acknowledge the BEST QB in the
NFC East and certainly a top 5 in the NFL

Diamondring
10-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Our offense is real good that even on bad days, it produces.

I'll take 5
10-21-2012, 04:53 PM
One of the things that's really scary about RGIII is that he's a pretty accurate passer...he also picks the times to run extremely well, he doesn't run when the defense wants him to. He's a passer first always looking downfield and of course, quick and fast as hell when he decides to run

East Coast Bias
10-21-2012, 06:08 PM
One of the things that's really scary about RGIII is that he's a pretty accurate passer...he also picks the times to run extremely well, he doesn't run when the defense wants him to. He's a passer first always looking downfield and of course, quick and fast as hell when he decides to runThe Skins have finally found a QB but the sloppy play in the 2nd half ensures they will remain irrelevant
Perhaps they will beat out Dallas or Philthy for 3rd place

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 06:10 PM
The Skins have finally found a QB but the sloppy play in the 2nd half ensures they will remain irrelevant
Perhaps they will beat out Dallas or Philthy for 3rd place

They're still in 3rd as of now... Dallas is the bottom-feeder at the moment. I for one want to see them beat philthy and dallas... RG3 is a respectable QB.

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 06:12 PM
They're still in 3rd as of now... Dallas is the bottom-feeder at the moment. I for one want to see them beat philthy and dallas... RG3 is a respectable QB.no Dallas is 3-3 and so are the Eagles. Redskins are 3-4.

bebil10
10-21-2012, 06:16 PM
I am not sold on RGIII I want to see him play in a pro style offense. He looks good in a college style offense which is an improvement of what they had last year, but in order to win SB's he will need to adapt to a pro style offense and see how he does.

Razur
10-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Our O-Line has been playing better, couldn't find the holes we needed to day to get the ground game goins as its been lately, but that will come back. Eli seemed off a bit today. Defense gave us some good chances, but..still showed some pourous coverage and tackling was horrible.
Redskins have made their presence known...a few more components added to their offense and they will no doubt be putting winning seasons together.
We left plays on the field today..both sides of the ball. Coaching was weak and certainly questionable at times. Once again..we let it come down to a clutch play....it's great that we have talent to do that...but....we've got to string strong quarters together.

We FINISHED..but got out of their by the skin of our teeth...

GMenOnDeck
10-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Corners played pretty well we got pretty much exposed on play action and our linebackers not reacting well in zone

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 06:31 PM
That play action was very well executed by RG3 and Morris. that guy can bury the ball in his RB and then pull out

Sorry for the harooni-style innuendo there...

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 07:02 PM
RG3 is a beast cuz hes new to the nfl1 once defenses decide these are the type qbs coming into the league they will figure stops on them!

i predict he will finally end up like Vick beat up, inconsisent and shell shocked!

TheBookOfEli
10-21-2012, 07:09 PM
I agree. I think he'll be figured out with his college style of playing the QB position. I think he'll struggle in the end of the season and maybe next year but he is a smart kid and is not a hot head like Cam Newton. I think he'll have a fine career and possibly a few championships to his belt.

ANON837
10-21-2012, 07:09 PM
RG III is a bad boy. Very reminiscent of Cunningham. Just when you think you got him, he's either running for the first or hitting an open receiver. Scary to think that this is his first year. Once their O begins to sync, look out. They got the pieces just not the experience. As for the Giants, I am still little worried about the interior of both sides of the ball. I would like to see 3rd and 1 be an afterthought. Just line out up and run it up the gut. And teams seem to find a lot of room between the tackles against the Giants D. Obviously it can't be addressed now with new personnel. But come the off-season, I would like to see the front office spend some high picks in the trenches. Eli had a few throws that made you scratch your head. But I wouldn't want any other QB right now for this team. The receiving corp showed and proved again today. Kudos. The running game was a little off but still effective at times. The D wasn't too bad because RG III can make defense look bad. Big plays made but also big plays given up. ST did their job. Some of the play-calling got screaming Killdrive again. But all the negatives from today's games are fixable. Film room and practice can clean it up. Good win. Go BIg Blue!!!

joemorrisforprez
10-21-2012, 07:15 PM
RGIII impressed the hell out of me. Why do all these physical freaks land in the NFC East?

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 08:20 PM
RGIII impressed the hell out of me. Why do all these physical freaks land in the NFC East?run a legit offense and then I will be truly impressed.