PDA

View Full Version : Skins Fan game talk

hogsgohard
10-21-2012, 05:40 PM
I can take the loss like a man...Once we scored that TD with moss and left a minute and half left my head just shook. I told everyone the one team I do not give that to is the damn giants because that's when they were magic and well....the rest is history lol. Hurt that we lost but makes me feel good looking toward the future. You can't turn the ball over four times in a half and expect to win but we almost pulled it off, but then fumbled again.....go figure. Anyways great game Giants I think it'd be good for us all to get together and go to the ER for blood pressure medication. Can also agree to be pissed the damn Cowboys pulled a win out. I just hope we don't have to live in the basement this year, our team needs some damn sunlight.

ny06
10-21-2012, 05:43 PM
You guys can run with the best of them in the league. That zone blocking scheme is hard to stop once the running game gets going. I think both fan bases should take the rest of the day to rest our hearts...

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 05:44 PM
You guys have a solid team. Great game.

FBomb
10-21-2012, 05:47 PM
I can take the loss like a man...Once we scored that TD with moss and left a minute and half left my head just shook. I told everyone the one team I do not give that to is the damn giants because that's when they were magic and well....the rest is history lol. Hurt that we lost but makes me feel good looking toward the future. You can't turn the ball over four times in a half and expect to win but we almost pulled it off, but then fumbled again.....go figure. Anyways great game Giants I think it'd be good for us all to get together and go to the ER for blood pressure medication. Can also agree to be pissed the damn Cowboys pulled a win out. I just hope we don't have to live in the basement this year, our team needs some damn sunlight.

RG is the real deal....Redskins are on their way to a winning franchise again. Great game.

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 05:55 PM
You've got a powerful team with lots of potential. Eli only won 1 start his rookie year (against Dallas)...

penguinfarmer
10-21-2012, 05:58 PM
I'd just like to say that I will look forward to seeing Washington standing on top of Dallas in the NFC East.

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I'd just like to say that I will look forward to seeing Washington standing on top of Dallas in the NFC East.

If we had to go 2-14 every year, those two wins had better be against Dallas. So yes, I look foward to that to

feelsgoodman.jpg

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 06:02 PM
RG3 is a beast and ya'll should be proud of what you got!

just hope he doesnt end up like Vick.

hogsgohard
10-21-2012, 06:04 PM

That would be nice, I really hate our defensive coordinator. He either sucks at calling a defense to match the situation or he just takes chances and gets burned on all of them. That and we give 15 yard cushions on 3rd and 10, or we play tight and get beat over the top when the opposing offense needs a touchdown with a minute left lol...I do not get haslett sometime...should of known anything coming from the waste of the Rams is no good

dave56dj
10-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Hogs your lack of safeties is forcing some calls that he just doesn't wanna make. Also there is no stopping cruz in slot unless you bracket him and even that didn't work against 49ERS. He simply out ran the coverage on the last ball.

This game came down to turnovers - plain and simple.

GFiP
10-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Best two teams in the NFCE played today.

dave56dj
10-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Dont think so - while that o is special - they still have work to do and the d is not very good. The eagles are still better in my opinion.

Riggins44
10-21-2012, 06:32 PM
The D is going to have to undergo a massive reconstruction in the offseason, which is sad, because we let a handful of very good players go, all for getting the right players to fit this system, and it has failed.

Eli is one heck of a QB. He had an off day, but I knew that it was only going to be a matter of time before he made us look really bad. I guess this year is about being competitive, fighting in every game more than anything else. We have to build a foundation in order to get where you guys already are. It will take at least another year, probably more, due to the fact that our defense has regressed so badly, but I guess you have to crawl before you can walk.

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Dont think so - while that o is special - they still have work to do and the d is not very good. The eagles are still better in my opinion.

Admittedly, in terms of talent the Eagles are better than us but as a collective unit, until they get a new coach and quarterback, we are still better.

dave56dj
10-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Dont agree with that either - better then us in talent? Nope thats a huge misconceptions. Our wideouts are better - our Qb is better - our kick return man is better - their collection of d ends may now be better but jpp out shines them all - our dpeth is better - their RB is better - but our oline is better. Asmoaugah is good but also overrated. They have talent but for some reason people fail to realize just how insanely talented the giants are.

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 06:38 PM

The eagles are SCRUBS. Only real talent on that team is ****ty mccoy. Skins will beat the crap out of them...

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 06:43 PM
The eagles are SCRUBS. Only real talent on that team is ****ty mccoy. Skins will beat the crap out of them...

Them and the Cowgirls arent looking so hot.

LOL at Cowgirls fans talking **** when they almost lost to one of the worst teams in the league today.

dave56dj
10-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Look i dont care what nfc east team is better as long as gmen are the best - but i do believe the eagles are the second best team - but again i dont care as long as we are talking about second best.