PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to Banks call on radio?

BigBlueOnes
12-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Can't remember what he said, I was screaming in the car at the team, but I think he said "that's just pathetic" after they gave up the 16 yards on 3rd and 17. I got home, listened to Tard #1 and Tard #2 on TV, so missed Banks and Papa's call the second half, did they shed light on anything else? He was VERY critical of Gilbrides play calling first half as well. Never listened to their call, it was good, but you could tell they were disappointed in this team. Why the fudge isn't Banks somewhere on the sidelines as an assistant or team coach???

jomo
12-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Can't remember what he said, I was screaming in the car at the team, but I think he said "that's just pathetic" after they gave up the 16 yards on 3rd and 17. I got home, listened to Tard #1 and Tard #2 on TV, so missed Banks and Papa's call the second half, did they shed light on anything else? He was VERY critical of Gilbrides play calling first half as well. Never listened to their call, it was good, but you could tell they were disappointed in this team. Why the fudge isn't Banks somewhere on the sidelines as an assistant or team coach???I listened to him after the game and he was all over these same themes. And he was correct by the way.

EN-WHY14
12-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Now that, bro, sounds like a real good idea...

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 08:29 PM
Can't remember what he said, I was screaming in the car at the team, but I think he said "that's just pathetic" after they gave up the 16 yards on 3rd and 17. I got home, listened to Tard #1 and Tard #2 on TV, so missed Banks and Papa's call the second half, did they shed light on anything else? He was VERY critical of Gilbrides play calling first half as well. Never listened to their call, it was good, but you could tell they were disappointed in this team. Why the fudge isn't Banks somewhere on the sidelines as an assistant or team coach???

Big mouth Roole missed the tackle on the third and 17 otherwise the Skins would have punted. I wish Banks would consider coaching.

jaxnygmen
12-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Defense playing call stunk. Our DB's are all confused. Rolle is overrated for sure. Only player playing with a bit of a bite right now is JPP.

nycisgreat
12-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Defense playing call stunk. Our DB's are all confused. Rolle is overrated for sure. Only player playing with a bit of a bite right now is JPP.

It sure did. That is why I hate PF more the KG. The guy is one of the worst DC the Giants has had in a while. I am so sick of him.

ggrammas
12-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Banks is a smart cookie- he analyzes well - I don'tknow why Coughlin does take Gilbride to the woodshed after these type games - you cannot trust Gilbride-

BigBlueOnes
12-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Banks is a smart cookie- he analyzes well - I don'tknow why Coughlin does take Gilbride to the woodshed after these type games - you cannot trust Gilbride-

You have to wonder. TC says there weren't enough runs, then same **** next game.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 09:12 PM

It sure did. That is why I hate PF more the KG. The guy is one of the worst DC the Giants has had in a while. I am so sick of him.

I thought Sheridain no or was it Lewis that was the absolute worst DC in Giant history.

It boils down to one ugly thing with all 3 I'm afraid.

TALENT THE LACK OF THAT IS.
JR-JR-JR-GOTTA-GO-GO-GO
All together now.......