PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think Ruben Randle should play more against Dallas?????

jakegibbs
10-21-2012, 06:43 PM
It's quite obvious the Nicks is not 100% or maybe not even 75%. Last game they dared the Giants to break off press coverage & mugged our recievers. I expect the same scenerio again next game. I don't think Nicks is healthy enough to be a game changer. I'd like to see what Randle can do with his size & speed against the press for at least a few plays anyway. I'm not saying bench Nicks but let Randle see what he can do on a few pass plays down the field. Just a thought does anyone else see what I'm seeing or am I way off the mark here?

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Randle will continue to be the #4 on the depth chart.

he'll get his chances but he is also a rookie!

Cloud57
nope they'll rather play an injured Nicks

RagTime Blue
Not putting Randle down, but at this point, I think Hixon is better than he is.

jakegibbs
10-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Randle will continue to be the #4 on the depth chart.

he'll get his chances but he is also a rookie!

Did he have any catches today? I don't remember even seeing him on the field.

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Did he have any catches today? I don't remember even seeing him on the field.

i dont think he did have a catch! i mean hes a good player but he has two all pros in front of 'em plus a guy showing hes still good after not 1 but 2 acl operations!

jakegibbs
10-21-2012, 06:53 PM
nope they'll rather play an injured Nicks

I guess you're right but I don't think Nicks will ever be 100% this year unless he gets more healing time. That crucial 4th quarter 2:55 min left in game back door fade that could have made the win a lot more easier was obvious a timing route that Nicks was about 2 steps too slow getting to the spot. A healthy Nicks would have made that play 10 out of 10 times.

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Randle will eventually get into the system. If a third rounder like Barden took 4 years, I'm willing to give Randle some time to develop and learn the playbook. We have 2 #1's in nicks and cruz, and a borderline #1/definitely #2-level in Hixon. We'll be set this season...