PDA

View Full Version : NYG RECEIVERS

ibbill
10-21-2012, 06:38 PM
There is not a better set of 3 WR in the NFL We have the best.

Not 1 receiver in our division could break into the NYG line up as a starting WR. Nobody. Think about it.

Great job by the organization Kudos.

DJloves
10-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Absolutely. Plus Bennett.

TextureDj
10-21-2012, 06:52 PM
You bring up a very interesting thought excercise. Who in the NFC East would have a legitimate chance to break into the giants roster at WR? In the league?

Maclin? Dont think so.

Desean? On talent alone maybe, but the rest of the package ensures that if the NFL disbanded the Eagles tomorrow and divied up their players and Jackson fell to us he would get traded immediately.

Could be expanded to other positions as well. Interesting.

BigBlue1971
10-21-2012, 06:58 PM
There is not a better set of 3 WR in the NFL We have the best.

Not 1 receiver in our division could break into the NYG line up as a starting WR. Nobody. Think about it.

Great job by the organization Kudos.

exactly. and they got another waiting in the wings! receivers and pass rushers seem to be the strong suit!

nhpgiantsfan
10-21-2012, 07:02 PM
You bring up a very interesting thought excercise. Who in the NFC East would have a legitimate chance to break into the giants roster at WR? In the league?

Maclin? Dont think so.

Desean? On talent alone maybe, but the rest of the package ensures that if the NFL disbanded the Eagles tomorrow and divied up their players and Jackson fell to us he would get traded immediately.

Could be expanded to other positions as well. Interesting.

They are both jerks, but on talent alone. Des Bryant and Miles Austin would both crack our WR depth.

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 07:10 PM
They are both jerks, but on talent alone. Des Bryant and Miles Austin would both crack our WR depth.

Austin might beat out Hixon. Dez would be #4...

Eliscruzzz
10-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Absolutely. Plus Bennett. I agree Bennett was huge today as was everyone.

ibbill
10-21-2012, 07:12 PM
You would take Bryant over Nicks and Austin over Hixon I think not.

NYGabriel
10-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Pierre Garcon?

dnotch121
10-21-2012, 07:16 PM
good point....

FrankAE
10-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Austin is every bit as good as Cruz, and without question better than Hixon. His downfall he doesn't have Eli throwing him the ball. Bryant is T.O. part 2 without drama and drop balls.

I know a lot of trash talk about my Cruz Austin comment but no way one is clear cut better than the other.

nhpgiantsfan
10-21-2012, 07:24 PM
You would take Bryant over Nicks and Austin over Hixon I think not.

Nobody said they would take them over Nick or Cruz. The question was who would make our roster..

titwio
10-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Idk..Watching the Packers today without Jennings they have Jordy, Jones and Cobb and they haven't skipped a beat. I'd say they're still the best corps at the moment but I would take Nicks and Cruz as a better duo over Jennings and Nelson.