PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanchez: Bad QB

appodictic
10-21-2012, 08:01 PM
So I am watching the jets v patriots. And it is easy to see why sanchez is such a bad QB.
1) everything is like a 10 step drop
2) even when he completes a pass his WR's are diving or on the ground. There is like 0 yards after every catch. All of these could be big plays if sanchez would make a better throw. He pretty much just makes "good enough" throws.

nycisgreat
10-21-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't agree. His development is in the hands of the coordinators. The guy is only following orders. I don't any quality QB would be able to perform for that team. Mike T has to go, or hire someone else to handle the football side while he crunches the salary cap numbers. I am still trying to figure why he the Jets hired as their GM. The guy is a finance person and not a football mind.

GmenFan1980
10-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Stephen Hill may end up costing the Jets the game lol. He really let Sanchez down with that drop

Edit- Never mind, Patriots are going to choke again down the stretch.

tonyt830
10-21-2012, 09:00 PM
some people thought that Sanchez would be good because he came from a top tier university. He has played a little better the passed couple of games, but he is an avg QB at best.

nycisgreat
10-21-2012, 09:03 PM
some people thought that Sanchez would be good because he came from a top tier university. He has played a little better the passed couple of games, but he is an avg QB at best.

Agreed. But he has the potential to be great. I don't think this is the best system for him.

BParcells777
10-21-2012, 10:41 PM
In the end his inability to even take a sack well or throw it away cost them the game.

Moke
10-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Sanchez is just awful, despite the horrible WRs he has and the offensive-line that is playing like swiss cheese.

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 11:38 PM
He literally has nobody to throw the ball to with Holmes out. The Jets should probably bring Plax in. He knows the offense and what not

bigblue58
10-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Mark Sanchez does NOT have a "deer in the headlights" look........he has more of a "DEER TIED TO THE HOOD OF THE CAR" look !

Dear Mark Sanchez;
Please don't throw for over 300 yards only to choke away the game with a dumb mistake.....thats my job!
Sincerly
Tony Romo

EliDaMANning
10-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Sanchez needs a solid defense and a decent running game to perform well. Bottom line is, he had some clutch ability early in his career. Better numbers than Brady late in the 4th quarter in recent years. Hill let him down with that drop, they would've scored a TD IMO.

I feel bad for the kid but he needs to devout his time to becoming a much better QB in the offseason.

EddieBlue
10-23-2012, 11:16 AM
yeah but according to Rex, they are "making progress" LMMFAO

CTLadyBlue
10-23-2012, 04:18 PM
yeah but according to Rex, they are "making progress" LMMFAO

By 'making progress', means they're 'measuring twice before cutting once' so they can 'build for today and plan for tomorrow' once they 'process the information regarding the necessary processes in the order of their procession'

A Jets presser is like a book of business cliche's!

BParcells777
11-03-2012, 12:58 PM
he sort of a Latino Dave Brown, but Brown was not as scared of contact........in that regard he is like ol step in the bucket- Kerry Collins

Why the Jets don't give Tim Tebow just one game to settle the contoversy once and for all is beyond me.

titwio
11-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to say...http://boards.giants.com/images/icons/icon14.png Great title for a thread.

Rusty192
11-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Mark Sanchez does NOT have a "deer in the headlights" look........he has more of a "DEER TIED TO THE HOOD OF THE CAR" look !

Dear Mark Sanchez;
Please don't throw for over 300 yards only to choke away the game with a dumb mistake.....thats my job!
Sincerly
Tony RomoHaha well done!