PDA

View Full Version : 61 ejections/arrests at the game today?

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 09:28 PM
There's a rumor that there were 61 ejections at Metlife today. A buddy of mine who was at the game said he saw a plethora of fights going on between trash talking Skins fans and Giants fans. Any confirmation? I know Skins fans like to throw down but this number is staggering. No wonder teams beef up security when we come to town

FBomb
10-21-2012, 10:21 PM
That's because most Redskins fans are fat, drunk and stupid. Having a glimmer of a decent football team after decdes of being the doormat of the NFC East only makes them that much more drunk and obnoxious. You guys are turing into SF fans. The beat downs are gonna happen.

bigblue2088
10-21-2012, 10:34 PM
I didn't notice anything, I was at the corner of the endzone 2nd deck and was scanning most the sections and nothin really came up. Unfortunetly no fights/ejections at any section close to mine

Moke
10-21-2012, 10:35 PM
One of my friends said that one redskin fan actually threw beer at an old woman at the game. And the old woman wasn't even saying anything.

Imagine that.

Toadofsteel
10-21-2012, 10:55 PM
Is this confirmed, and what % of it was skins fans?

bigblue2088
10-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Is this confirmed, and what % of it was skins fans?hardly 5 maybe more, much more than the last 2 home games but bout the same number amount of cowboy fans

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 11:02 PM
One of my friends said that one redskin fan actually threw beer at an old woman at the game. And the old woman wasn't even saying anything.Imagine that.He was probably just ticked off about the lost and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If she wanted to go to a Giants game she should have went when the Bucs or some soft team came to town. Skins fans don't **** around. Earlier this year, I witnessed something similar when some Skins fans were trying to tip some old Bengals fans portapotty after a loss. LOL! It was all in good fun though.

Moke
10-21-2012, 11:03 PM
He was probably just ticked off about the lost and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If she wanted to go to a Giants game she should have went when the Bucs or some soft team came to town. Skins fans don't **** around. Earlier this year, I witnessed something similar when some Skins fans were trying to tip some old Bengals fans portapotty after a loss. LOL! It was all in good fun though.

Until someone gets hurt right? Sorry, but that's not justifiable, no matter what the fan base.

You sound like a *****.

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Until someone gets hurt right? Sorry, but that's not justifiable, no matter what the fan base.You sound like a *****.I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL

Moke
10-21-2012, 11:14 PM
I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL

Jeez, I'm glad you feel damn proud of it too

FBomb
10-21-2012, 11:23 PM
I've seen much worse. A few years back when the Eagles blew out the Skins on MNF, there was this young couple. The guy was a Skins fan and the Girl was a Eagles fan. When the Eagles started going up big, Skins fans started throwing beer and a bunch of other garbage at her in unison. She started crying and left and the guy didn't do a damn thing about it. What a wuss LOL

Scum.

ShakeandBake
10-21-2012, 11:26 PM

You're a piece of trash

Moke
10-21-2012, 11:28 PM
I figured this guy was a piece of trash from the very beginning he started posting here.

But then again, people told me to pipe down when I called him out. He must have reported my post when I called him out, that's why it got deleted.

Riverdance
10-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Jeez, I'm glad you feel damn proud of it tooNot exactly proud but I understand that it's a part of the game. We have to let these other fanbases know that they can't just walk into our stadium and take over the place. We need to preserve our home field advantage. Now, I didn't throw anything at her but seeing this happen did make me feel better about the loss xD

ShakeandBake
10-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Not exactly proud but I understand that it's a part of the game. We have to let these other fanbases know that they can't just walk into our stadium and take over the place. We need to preserve our home field advantage. Now, I didn't throw anything at her but seeing this happen did make me feel better about the loss xD

You do realize that you're just some fat loser in the stands and that what you do has no bearing on the game whatsoever right?

Moke
10-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Not exactly proud but I understand that it's a part of the game. We have to let these other fanbases know that they can't just walk into our stadium and take over the place. We need to preserve our home field advantage. Now, I didn't throw anything at her but seeing this happen did make me feel better about the loss xD

Yeah, this doesn't really still justify that you're a total piece of trash.

RoanokeFan
10-21-2012, 11:31 PM
before this gets out of hang. Say goodnight Gracie