PDA

View Full Version : Jets are vulnerable against the RUN and TE

VBGiantsFan
12-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

I hope we run the ball 30 times next week, even if it's not effective early on.

TroyArcher
12-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Yet, knowing this, as even a casual fan would, I find myself imagining Gilbride calling deep passes which take time to develop against the Jets great CBs and giving time for the Jets front to hit Eli.

The problem is the Giants defense would have problems stopping a Pop Warner team.

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 11:16 PM

The problem is the Giants defense would have problems stopping a Pop Warner team.

+1000

JJC7301
12-18-2011, 11:20 PM

+1000

Don't judge what one team has against accomplished vs what the Giants can or won't do. It means nothing. The Giants are their own basket-case. I can guarantee that the Giants will NOT be able to run the ball against the Jets.

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 11:21 PM

+1000

Don't judge what one team has against accomplished vs what the Giants can or won't do. It means nothing. The Giants are their own basket-case. I can guarantee that the Giants will NOT be able to run the ball against the Jets.

They can't run the ball against anyone...so thats not saying much.

nycisgreat
12-18-2011, 11:22 PM

+1

NYfanatic
12-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Here is the run down:
The jets
-Have a good secondary
-Bad Pass rush
-bad vs. Run
-Good against the pass
-Bad Passing Game
-Decent run game
The giants
-Bad vs Run
-Bad vs Pass
-Good pass game
-Bad run game
-Decent pass rush

So in all We stack up average against them.

scf424
12-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Bradshaw/Jacobs will average 6 yards a pop, then Gilbride will panic and start throwing that corner route.

You know, the one that ALWAYS works.

FBomb
12-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Giants are vunerable to everything!! Especially 3rd and long plays.....we can't seem to figure those buggers out!

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Bradshaw/Jacobs will average 6 yards a pop, then Gilbride will panic and start throwing that corner route.

You know, the one that ALWAYS works.

LOL!!!