PDA

View Full Version : Dear Deadskin fans

11to85
10-21-2012, 09:36 PM
You have been bottom feeders for a long *** time. Your newer model of Mike Vick will make you better, but wont last long enough in the NFL to actually win the big one. Dont fool yourselves in believing that he will ever even come close to getting two SB MVPs as Eli has done.
We practically game you this game and you still couldn't close the deal. Eli made sure of that with that bomb to Cruz to bend your team and RG3 over!!!
If we can beat your *** playing our worse game, imagine what will do to you when we play avg. or great... lol..

look@dafilm
10-21-2012, 09:38 PM
I'll be sure to tell them

brad
10-21-2012, 09:41 PM
wow, so much for classy fans. We eked out a win against a team that played very well. Enjoy the win, no need to act like Dallas or NE fans

11to85
10-21-2012, 09:44 PM
I have no love for our rivals. I call it as it is. I bleed blue and if you see what they are saying about us, your might not mind my post so much. ( I live in deadskin land :( )

brad
10-21-2012, 09:47 PM
I have no love for our rivals. I call it as it is. I bleed blue and if you see what they are saying about us, your might not mind my post so much. ( I live in deadskin land :( )

LOL, I have no doubt they have all kinds of lovely things to say about us, but we are better than that... and thats why we win super bowls with class and poise and they, well they keep talking trash about us :)

SLUNK(three)AM
10-21-2012, 09:47 PM
wow, so much for classy fans. We eked out a win against a team that played very well. Enjoy the win, no need to act like Dallas or NE fans

+1

Both teams played hard - as they should in a division rivalry.

Game could have gone either way, as both made uncharacteristic mistakes. No need to be arrogant. That said, I'm also very happy we edged the Skins out. Hated the fact they swept us last year.

SLUNK(three)AM
10-21-2012, 09:50 PM

Ooh sorry you are in "Deadskin Land" hehe. Must suck.

ashleymarie
10-21-2012, 09:54 PM

I live in Cowpies land. I have one word for you. Tolerance! If you can muster it. :)

Rusty192
10-21-2012, 09:55 PM
+1

Both teams played hard - as they should in a division rivalry.

Game could have gone either way, as both made uncharacteristic mistakes. No need to be arrogant. That said, I'm also very happy we edged the Skins out. Hated the fact they swept us last year.Good to have ya back Slunk. Yeah both teams kept on trying to give the ball to each other. lol

RG threw a nice pass to set his team up with what they hoped was a win. The only hitch was giving Eli time on the clock to show the young rookie how it was done. Overall good win. Puts us in the thick of the division as well, with a big game next against Dallas.

11to85
10-21-2012, 09:58 PM
I live in Cowpies land. I have one word for you. Tolerance! If you can muster it. :)

LOL not sure which one of us has it worse.

mike kennedy
10-21-2012, 10:55 PM
You have been bottom feeders for a long *** time. Your newer model of Mike Vick will make you better, but wont last long enough in the NFL to actually win the big one. Dont fool yourselves in believing that he will ever even come close to getting two SB MVPs as Eli has done.
We practically game you this game and you still couldn't close the deal. Eli made sure of that with that bomb to Cruz to bend your team and RG3 over!!!
If we can beat your *** playing our worse game, imagine what will do to you when we play avg. or great... lol..

I feel like I am stooping low because I am replying to this useless post but here it goes.............................................. .................................................. ....

CLASSLESS POST!

11to85
10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
I feel like I am stooping low because I am replying to this useless post but here it goes.............................................. .................................................. ....

CLASSLESS POST!

If it bothers you so much, you can go apologies to them for me... you can find them here...
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.

(http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.)

PETEY006
10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Put this in the smacktalk section...
I like the win but its embarrassing sometimes to see fans so c0ckky. No wonder everybody in the nfl hates us

mike kennedy
10-21-2012, 11:19 PM
If it bothers you so much, you can go apologies to them for me... you can find them here...
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.

(http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?372270-****-the-Giants.-No-Really-****-Them.)

Now that is funny.

11to85
10-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Now that is funny.

:D

BMW
10-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Redskins fans make eagles fans look genius, they are the only fans talking about Mara lmao. Such freaking morons.