PDA

View Full Version : Keith Rivers

xitvp
10-21-2012, 10:24 PM
I thought a bright spot on defense today was the play of Keith Rivers. You could really see his speed on a few plays today. If he stays healthy and starts gelling with the defense, he could prove to be a great off season acquisition.

Martellus Bennett was also really good. As the confidence goes up, the drops seem to be going down. He can also be a real weapon as the season goes on....

I'm really optimistic about this team. I think we're just beginning to hit our stride!!!!

Go GMEN!

Moke
10-21-2012, 10:25 PM
I love Keith Rivers. Guy has nice speed and he really can be a hard hitter. One of my favorite giants this season.

Rudyy
10-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Hope he can stay healthy.

giantsfan420
10-21-2012, 11:56 PM
the first half was a mess bc chase and kiwi were struggling. the 2nd half, we swapped rivers in and moved kiwi to DL in a rotaton. and his speed really did help limit that gimmick offense

cken
10-22-2012, 12:47 AM
One play I did notice was when Rivers was latched onto Morris' hip and just didn't let go as the rook dragged him on the turf for 4 yards, slowing him enough for the secondary to gang-tackle. True warrior he was trying to finish the tackle even though he was turned into a rag doll on that play.