PDA

View Full Version : tuck and osi

VBGiantsFan
10-22-2012, 12:30 AM
need to get RG3s man thong out of their mouths after this game. Osi tells the press "we escaped" and tuck posts on his twitter his hate for the "football gods" and they both praise the hell out of him. Have some freaking pride. Hes your rival. Love him in private if you want but hate him in public. Michael Boley chose to praise Eli after the game. JPP challenged RG3 before the game.

Michael Strahan wasnt licking McNabbs jock srap when he came into the league and was doing the same damn thing. He was challlenging him. Im sick of this nice guy justin tuck and osi routine.

11to85
10-22-2012, 12:32 AM
need to get RG3s man thong out of their mouths after this game. Osi tells the press "we escaped" and tuck posts on his twitter his hate for the "football gods" and they both praise the hell out of him. Have some freaking pride. Hes your rival. Love him in private if you want but hate him in public. Michael Boley chose to praise Eli after the game. JPP challenged RG3 before the game.

Michael Strahan wasnt licking McNabbs jock srap when he came into the league and was doing the same damn thing. He was challlenging him. Im sick of this nice guy justin tuck and osi routine.

Agreed

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Lol, as if this is going to affect RG3's game somehow.

"Oh my God, Tuck and Osi complimented me! *blush*" Relax, they are showing sportsmanship.

Toadofsteel
10-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I'd rather they show sportsmanship than piss him off for the rematch...

11to85
10-22-2012, 12:36 AM
I'd rather they show sportsmanship than piss him off for the rematch...

I rather they say nothing about him at all and praise our guys.

VBGiantsFan
10-22-2012, 12:38 AM

"Oh my God, Tuck and Osi complimented me! *blush*" Relax, they are showing sportsmanship.

They went above and beyond sportsmanship. They are reaching for groupie status. Tuck has no business displaying his man crush on twitter. Id rather he hates him in public.

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 12:40 AM
They went above and beyond sportsmanship. They are reaching for groupie status. Tuck has no business displaying his man crush on twitter. Id rather he hates him in public.Yeah..because that won't be bulletin board material right?

Do you know how much negative press we'd get? Just because you don't like another player doesn't mean someone else shouldn't have the right to like them. Whether they are over the top with it or not.

ashleymarie

Yep, they are showing Giants class.

Cloud57

I guess they rather have RG3 as their QB

giantsfan420
10-22-2012, 12:47 AM
nfl network was saying (mooch iirc) that some of the giants defenders said rg3 was the best qb theyve faced so far this season

VBGiantsFan
10-22-2012, 12:49 AM
Yeah..because that won't be bulletin board material right?

Do you know how much negative press we'd get? Just because you don't like another player doesn't mean someone else shouldn't have the right to like them. Whether they are over the top with it or not.

Its not like osi didnt call mccoy lady gaga or tuck didnt call out the cowboys for years. Thats all "bulletin board" material. Im not saying tuck needs to write "go to hell RGIII" on twitter im just saying he can layoff the hyperbolic praise of a rival qb. How about a little twitter time spent praising eli instead?

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Its not like osi didnt call mccoy lady gaga or tuck didnt call out the cowboys for years. Thats all "bulletin board" material. Im not saying tuck needs to write "go to hell RGIII" on twitter im just saying he can layoff the hyperbolic praise of a rival qb. How about a little twitter time spent praising eli instead? They probably praise Eli everytime they see him.