PDA

View Full Version : I'll take an ugly win anyday

GIANTSED101
10-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Even thought Eli didn't seem like himself today and the defense was pretty horrible I'll take the "W". There's a few things that we learned after today.

1. Eli is still the best 4th quarter back
2. Cruz is the best slot receiver in the NFL
3. Even when we play at our worst we can still win games
4. We really missed Williams speed on D today
5. Osi is still horrible on containing
6. RG3 is the real deal
7. The NFC east has just gotten more competative
8. Osi is still horrible on containing

Even though the Giants have played Vick and Cam the redskins offense was completely cature to the option and RG3.When we play the Redskins again I think our D will be a lot better. I'm not going to read into this game to much, we got the win and that all that matters. We need to get a win over the Cowboys next week.

Go Giants!!!

JJC7301
10-22-2012, 12:23 AM
You're right -- a win is a win. Give RGIII and the skins credit and be happy that we won. Others were excited that since we beat SF handily that we would demolish the skins, but every game is different.

Important thing is to get the win and move onto the next game, and that's what the Giants did today.

GIANTSED101
10-22-2012, 12:37 AM
You're right -- a win is a win. Give RGIII and the skins credit and be happy that we won. Others were excited that since we beat SF handily that we would demolish the skins, but every game is different.

Important thing is to get the win and move onto the next game, and that's what the Giants did today.

I don't know why so many fans expected us to just go in there and completely dominate. Yea we shouldn't have been so sloppy but any real Giants fan knows this was going to be a tough game. We beat a decent Redskins team and now it's on to Dallas