PDA

View Full Version : The only Game that has me worried...

TommyCuz519
10-22-2012, 02:28 AM
I have stomach pains thinking about this. Giants can be, maybe be 9-6?? And then have to play Eagles to determine our playoff fate??

#PsychoFanPredictionDillema

Why I would come out and say such crap???? Well, Giants have been losing the second game vs Eagles in the past several years.

Its like the curse of Plaxico since he shot himself. Dang Plax, he was good against them. I think he scored every meeting against the Egirls except for like 2 games when he was a Giant.

I just hope Gmen clinches a playoff spot before Christmas.

TheBookOfEli
10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
I don't care if we have the #1 seed wrapped up by week 16. We play our starters week 17 and kill Philly.

RagTime Blue
10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
If that game is significant, I'd be delighted.

Cloud57
10-22-2012, 03:04 AM
We should sign Plaxico before the end of the season

Captain Chaos
10-22-2012, 05:28 AM
We should sign Plaxico before the end of the season

​What a great idea.....

ashleymarie
10-22-2012, 05:38 AM
​What a great idea.....

Hahaha. I think he would bypass us. Or we would bypass him. LOL

TroyArcher
10-22-2012, 05:58 AM
11-4
Eagles will be 8-7 and out of the playoff chase

bigblue58
10-22-2012, 08:39 AM
I have stomach pains thinking about this. Giants can be, maybe be 9-6?? And then have to play Eagles to determine our playoff fate??

#PsychoFanPredictionDillema

Why I would come out and say such crap???? Well, Giants have been losing the second game vs Eagles in the past several years.

Its like the curse of Plaxico since he shot himself. Dang Plax, he was good against them. I think he scored every meeting against the Egirls except for like 2 games when he was a Giant.

I just hope Gmen clinches a playoff spot before Christmas.

If the Giants D could get to RG3 yesterday, then what chance does any other opposing QB have...... now that the D is getting into its groove?
And the Offense is winning games now that they used to lose in the past when the Offense was a bit out of sync...so to be honest.........i'm kinda not fearing anyone right now!!!
The only thing I'm concerned about is if I'm going to be able to get enough prescriptions for my blood pressure meds to last to the end of the season.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Well I won't say it's the only game I'm worried about but it's up there. I mean they did lose to Dallas the first game of the season this year and have to play them this week. So one game at a time. As far as that last games goes of course there would be concern if they needed that game to make the pat season. The Eagles own the Giants. They have for a long time now. Not only that, but the Eagles are usually a much better second half team while the Giants usually tail off in the second half of the season.

GMan-67
10-22-2012, 08:55 AM
im worried about all of them

this is the NFL, remember???

and as the Champs we have a huge target on our chests ... it's every team's Super Bowl when they play us

but let's just worry about the Boys for right now ... we have a chance to erase the bad memories of Week 1 and extend our streak at Jerry's house and how much fun would that be

Toadofsteel
10-22-2012, 09:08 AM
I don't care if we have the #1 seed wrapped up by week 16. We play our starters week 17 and kill Philly.

It would be pretty funny to see Carr to Barden/Jernigan and Wilson out of the backfield completely destroy philly...

Mercury
10-22-2012, 09:37 AM
If we continue to take care of things one week at a time, I don't see the Philly game being relevant. However, they are a division rival and we should play to win regardless of standings.