-Steelers
@Bengals
-Packers
@Redskins
-Saints
@Falcons
@Ravens
-Eagles

Pretty insane...Honestly this looks like an extended postseason schedule. The Giants make it through this and they'll be battle tested, for sure.

GFiP
10-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Steelers, packers, and saints are not nearly as good as we thought thy would be.

titwio
10-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Those teams are turning it on though as of late. 6-0 in the their last 2 starts between them...over some good teams on the road too in the Texans, Chargers, Bengals, etc..

TheBookOfEli
10-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Every game is a playoff game from here on out. Let's enjoy the ride fellas.....

bbdynasty
10-22-2012, 04:57 AM
im less concerned about the ravens myself. their defense has all but collapsed without L. webb and other players

Captain Chaos
10-22-2012, 05:05 AM
We need to take the Cowboys down next week, that should be the focus. Lots of things happen throughout the course of a season, look at the Ravens they have had their D crumble due to injuries. The complexion of the NFL changes week to week!

ashleymarie
10-22-2012, 05:14 AM
We beat RG3. Romo is next. Thus it goes.

wado1
10-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Its really not that bad of a schedule

@Cowboys - We don't use in Jerryworld or should I say ELIworld.
-Steelers - Inconsistent, poor oline, older defense, just lost to Tenn.
@Bengals - Inconsistent, young, just lost to Cleveland
-Packers - Up and down BUT VERY SCARY if they are on.
@Redskins - Young but scary as we just saw
-Saints - 8 win team at the most, defense isn't that good and no coach.
@Falcons - HARDEST GAME!
@Ravens - Not good, no Webb, no Lewis, Ngata is banged up, Reed has a torn Labrum.
-Eagles - Inconsistent and should be 0-6 right now. Implosion waiting to happen.

Pretty insane...Honestly this looks like an extended postseason schedule. The Giants make it through this and they'll be battle tested, for sure.

Realistically, we should only lose 3 of those games.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 08:50 AM
They need to win this week and not fall asleep on the Bengals. Then they have their bye. Hopefully by then guys like Nicks and Canty are back to full strength or at least as close to it as they can get. Maybe KP is back and healthy too. The suspension for Hill will be over. If they can make it to the bye 7-2 they should be in good shape. I think if they went 4-3 with the remaining 7 games that should put them in the post season.

JB456
10-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Its really not that bad of a schedule

Realistically, we should only lose 3 of those games.

I love this team bro but any one of those teams can beat the Giants. The remaining schedule looks like a meatgrinder and like someone mentioned above, the Saints and Pack have turned it on of late. When I saw the schedule before the season, I was hoping that the Giants were 6 and one at this point.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 09:19 AM
The Saints, Packers and Steelers are all playing lower levels than last year.

The Steeler D right now is downright bad and the Ravens D is catching up to them (by attrition). Actually all of their Ds are fairly horrendous.

I agree that the Falcons game looks to be the hardest and only because we're playing there and it's not the playoffs :D

blueomaha
10-22-2012, 10:47 AM
at least we get the packers and saints @ home....

Moke
10-22-2012, 10:53 AM
I enjoy the test. Gotta play the good teams to be considered a real good team.

I like the way the Giants are playing and I think they got this.

EnragedYouth85
10-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Tough schedule but as long as we go week to week, we can get through this schedule with 2 - 3 loses! I wouldn't mind ending the year 12-4 or 11-5.

miked1958
10-22-2012, 10:57 AM
@Cowboys
-Steelers
@Bengals
-Packers
@Redskins
-Saints
@Falcons
@Ravens
-Eagles

Pretty insane...Honestly this looks like an extended postseason schedule. The Giants make it through this and they'll be battle tested, for sure.This is the 3rd or 4th such thread since last night.

However you are right. it does look like that when you think about it. Almost all playoff teams lined up over the last 9 games

repeatchamps
10-22-2012, 11:02 AM
This is the 3rd or 4th such thread since last night.

However you are right. it does look like that when you think about it. Almost all playoff teams lined up over the last 9 games

Yup, what's funny is that the only 3 teams the Giants play that were not playoff teams last year are the NFC East teams. Figures, lol.

coachbobbyfinst
10-22-2012, 11:13 AM
thewy gonna go 7-2 in those games. 6-3 easy. Pack at home, saints at home is a big break for us!!!!