PDA

View Full Version : Chase Blackburn

Atomic1
10-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Forced 3 fumbles in which the Giants recovered 2 of them including the game winner. This guy might be the slowest and least gifted physically of all the Linebackers but what he gives up physically he more than makes up for with his heart and brains !...Always hustling , always around the ball making game winning plays. Let me say it again, GAME WINNING PLAYS ! AND HE CALLS THE DEFENSE SETS !
So for that reason he has my vote for the #1 linebacker in a Giants uniform. Remember if not for his play in last seasons Super Bowl, THE GAME WINNING INT and really the way he picked up the entire defense when he arrived last season , because without him this team lacks Heart, Hustle and Intelligence on the Defensive side of the ball .

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 09:52 AM
I knew this would happen what I saw him force that fumble. They could still use a faster LB especially with them having to play RG3 for a long time.

flimflam
10-22-2012, 09:58 AM
I knew this would happen what I saw him force that fumble. They could still use a faster LB especially with them having to play RG3 for a long time.

Yeah, I love Chase, but we need a fast Mike. Either that, or they need to put Kiwi back at DE, and flank our Mike with Michael Boley and Keith Rivers, who are two of our faster linebackers. I think not have Jacquian Williams available showed yesterday-he's our fastest linebacker.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 09:58 AM
I like Chase, he is the guy you want having your back. He is a motor on the field. I'm not sure he calls the signals though. I believe that's Boley.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Remember when Reese picked Williams in he draft. He was thought of as a long shot to make the team and now he may be their fastest LB and biggest weapon against a guy like RG3.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I love Chase, but we need a fast Mike. Either that, or they need to put Kiwi back at DE, and flank our Mike with Michael Boley and Keith Rivers, who are two of our faster linebackers. I think not have Jacquian Williams available showed yesterday-he's our fastest linebacker. We definitely want Williams back for the next game against RG 3

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 10:07 AM
I like Chase, he is the guy you want having your back. He is a motor on the field. I'm not sure he calls the signals though. I believe that's Boley.

I thought it was Boley calling the defense too.

Eventually lack of speed will really be telling (ala Antonio Pearce vs. Brian Westbrook).

Cool Papa B.
10-22-2012, 10:17 AM

They really missed Jaquain Williams yesterday. They might have been able to contain RGIII a little better.

Either way, Chase did a great job.

BigBlue1971
10-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Blackburn has been unstoppable since resigning with the Giants late last season!

he has made several outstanding plays in helping the Giants win those games.

his energy and motor on the field is a perfect fit since Tollefson left. its what we needed in Blackburn!

GameTime
10-22-2012, 10:25 AM
he gets the big turnovers which is great. he has defficiencies but then again so do most players......