PDA

View Full Version : HAHA ESPN FIRST TAKE's Skip Bayless Bows down and gives Props

miked1958
10-22-2012, 11:23 AM
To Eli. Finally. LOL. if you have not seen it watch the re run that comes on at noon or tape it. Priceless. He predicted that after playing the most complete game of the NFL season at candlestick in dominating the Niners he expected to see eli throw 3 picks and RG3 dominate us in from of the NY media and fans.

He said and when RG scrammbled for the 4th and 10 converison and then glided down the sideline for 24 more yards he was getting hyped up saying that it was going to happen. It was going to be RGs coming out party against the SB champs in their HOUSE. and then when he dropped in that perfect pass to Moss for the TD he said he went crazy running in to get his wife who was on the phone in their bedroom. He was yelling he did it he did it. and in the back of his mind he knew ELI COULD DO IT TO HIM AGAIN like he had with so many other of his predictions twice for dallas and twice for the PATs in the SBs

miked1958
10-22-2012, 11:25 AM
He grabbed her and said come on you have to come see this. and before she could put the phone down and run into the living room it had happened. ELI had done it to him again......LOL

then he Bowed down and said to Stephen A... Eli is just like a Robot. he can mess up all game throw bad picks and then just flip the switch when its time to win the game.

Not that we need approval from this TOOL. but I loved it

Toadofsteel
10-22-2012, 11:27 AM
If someone can hook us up with some video of that...

dmighty326
10-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Saw this as well
Well deserved. It's about time skip gives Eli credit. Replays at noon

GMan-67
10-22-2012, 11:37 AM
ha, it was a good bit, but he's still sarcastic

these guys though

Steven A comes in crying after we beat Carolina b/c he got a pick wrong

meanwhile he is supposed to be a Giants fan ... oh but he also roots for the Steelers and 5 other teams b/c his boi plays with them and Skip has NE, Dallas ... i cant take them seriously ... Cowherd's another bandwagon jackwagon

barran21
10-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Yeah Skip was 100%Sarcastic..don't be fooled by that Cowboy fan...

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Wa7_P_YCs

Eliscruzzz
10-22-2012, 01:05 PM
He was being sarcastic towards the end but I'll take anything from that Eli hatter and Cowboy lover....

joemorrisforprez
10-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Seriously, not to take away from Eli.....that was a tremendous throw on his part.

But, Cruz is the guy who split the coverage and made an over the shoulder catch in stride....and honorable mention to the Redskins safety that took an awful angle on that play.

Eliscruzzz
10-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Seriously, not to take away from Eli.....that was a tremendous throw on his part.

But, Cruz is the guy who split the coverage and made an over the shoulder catch in stride....and honorable mention to the Redskins safety that took an awful angle on that play.True but it worked both ways Eli stood in there and got killed and delivered a perfect pass and Cruz ran a perfect route great, on both parts.

GiantWarfare
10-22-2012, 01:22 PM
lol that was too funny...

tbh I've taken a liking to Skip's inane ramblings....he's not as bad as you think when you realize that he is a legit Cowboys homer and that his contrarian act is really just a shtick to garner ratings. He's very entertaining...

GameTime
10-22-2012, 01:24 PM
his entertainment value doesn not out weigh his ability to be utterly annoying. For me anyway.....

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Whenever he praises Eli's he's just being sarcastic..Later in the show when talking about Brady he mentioned "Eli just closed his eyes and chucked it up to Tyree and closed his eyes and chucked it up to Manningham".

This dude is a professional troll so it doesn't bother me.

Toadofsteel
10-22-2012, 02:28 PM
I loved Stephen A Smith's reaction to be honest...

barran21
10-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Can't believe you people believing him, later in the show he said Eli was a disaster waiting to happen..

NYtoSanDiego
10-22-2012, 03:22 PM

But, Cruz is the guy who split the coverage and made an over the shoulder catch in stride....and honorable mention to the Redskins safety that took an awful angle on that play.

it wasn't a bad angle, the redskins where bracket coveraging him to prevent him from getting inside and outside leverage. cruz and eli read the coverage pre-snap and like cruz said "he reacted to what he saw in front of him".

hate to bring it up again but its a testament to the giants offensive system and eli finally having guys knowing what to do (shockey/plax) during pre-snap and snap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Patriots_strategy#Other_teams_running_ similar_offensive_systems

ozzie0075
10-22-2012, 04:52 PM
True but it worked both ways Eli stood in there and got killed and delivered a perfect pass and Cruz ran a perfect route great, on both parts.

Cruz ran a great route to get open. But Eli made a fantastic throw with his protection breaking down around him and a guy right in his face. Eli made the throw when in mattered once again and that is the much more difficult part of that play. Most guys would get excited and over throw that ball, just look at Romo to Miles Austin last year with a chance to ice the game against the Giants.

Eliscruzzz
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Cruz ran a great route to get open. But Eli made a fantastic throw with his protection breaking down around him and a guy right in his face. Eli made the throw when in mattered once again and that is the much more difficult part of that play. Most guys would get excited and over throw that ball, just look at Romo to Miles Austin last year with a chance to ice the game against the Giants.+1

gumby74
10-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I find it very odd that I'm more secure about our QB than those that love him most ...

GFiP
10-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Skip is pretty vile when it comes to Eli. Typical bitter Dallas fan.

CDN_G-FAN
10-22-2012, 06:07 PM
jeez, being in canada you can't get these guys unless you've got cable, and boy am i glad, based on that clip that i don't.

that ****s basically unwatchable.

OX1
10-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Seriously, not to take away from Eli.....

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pass when he got pounded a split second after the throw.
Good catch by Cruz, but he also didn't have to worry about
getting flattened.

miked1958
10-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Skip is pretty vile when it comes to Eli. Typical bitter Dallas fan.i know he backs Dallas on the show but I could of swore I heard he is from Washington area and is a skins fan. Could be wrong

DragonSoul
10-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Wa7_P_YCsThanks for the post...

And people wanted to know why I was asking for an upgrade to these forums the last few years. This is just 1 example :)

Captain Chaos
10-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Didn't our boy skippy pick the Cowboys to win the Superbowl....He is a Giant hater from a long ways back!

Redeyejedi
10-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Will u guys please stop watching this guys show or writing message board threads about him so this know nothing Dhole can crawl under a rock and fade to oblivion. Why this guy gets so much press I have no idea. Its been proven hundreds of times that all he is a contrarian. He just wants to get under peoples skin. He doesnt even believe what comes out of his own mouth its an act and he is ruining sports journalism.

Redeyejedi
10-23-2012, 09:32 AM
jeez, being in canada you can't get these guys unless you've got cable, and boy am i glad, based on that clip that i don't.

that ****s basically unwatchable.Its horrible man i blocked the guy on Twitter to because people feel the need to retweet him

DragonSoul
10-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Its horrible man i blocked the guy on Twitter to because people feel the need to retweet himi ignore the trolls whether from here or some analysts who think they know much of anything.

Mistanihan
10-23-2012, 11:23 AM
"I think he is better than, Peyton"

- S.A. Smith