PDA

View Full Version : PAWN'S PREDICTIONS : GIANTS LOSE .....

Pawn2KingCMD
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Director of college scouting Marc Ross to the Carolina Panthers ... Good Luck on your New GM position.

miked1958
10-22-2012, 11:26 AM
thought that had already happend offseason

Pawn2KingCMD
10-22-2012, 11:34 AM
thought that had already happend offseason

Nah, Panthers fired their GM this morning .. Marc interviewed w/ Seattle, Chicago & Buffalo in the off season.

dmighty326
10-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Picking us clean over time. Why wouldn't they??

Mercury
10-22-2012, 11:46 AM
NOOOOO! No! No! No!

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 11:49 AM
no problem next man up

krygny
10-22-2012, 12:30 PM
NOOOOO! No! No! No!

Relax. I don't know anything about him but we have a good personnel department, which I doubt depends heavily on any one person.

This is what happens when you have good people. But you'll notice we keep getting good people. That's because of the New York Football Giants organization. Everybody who's anybody wants a gig here. Everybody who's willing to take whatever they can get goes to the Jets. When Coughlin retires, Reese will have his pick of the best head coach candidate available.

joemorrisforprez
10-22-2012, 12:32 PM
no problem next man up

Don't kid yourself.......Marc Ross would be a HUGE loss to this organization, and it's inevitable. I was suprised Chicago didn't take him.

In terms of the most important non-players on the Giants (not including ownership), I'd go: Coughlin, Reese, and Ross, in that order.

FlyingTruck
10-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Relax. I don't know anything about him but we have a good personnel department, which I doubt depends heavily on any one person.

This is what happens when you have good people. But you'll notice we keep getting good people. That's because of the New York Football Giants organization. Everybody who's anybody wants a gig here. Everybody who's willing to take whatever they can get goes to the Jets. When Coughlin retires, Reese will have his pick of the best head coach candidate available.Uh, no. Marc Ross is like right under Reese..he's been a very important part in our success lately. We might not feel the effects right off the bat, but in a few years we would.

GameTime
10-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Uh, no. Marc Ross is like right under Reese..he's been a very important part in our success lately. We might not feel the effects right off the bat, but in a few years we would.
why....no one else knows how to evalute talent and scout?? The Giants are not the only team with talent and depth. Not taking away from what the guys has done but there are others just as capable I am sure.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Uh, no. Marc Ross is like right under Reese..he's been a very important part in our success lately. We might not feel the effects right off the bat, but in a few years we would.

Reese was director of player personnel before he became a GM. Marc Ross is his protege. I'd hate to lose him but I'm totally confident in Reese raising up another protege.