PDA

View Full Version : Rolles guarantees a win over Jets

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Can't you just hear him saying that oh around Wednesday .. Thursday at the latest right?

I can't help it.. It's the only way I can get over this loss today.

Hopefully he's learned a hard lesson with the 99/100 wins against the Skins right?

Boy I betcha the Skins are savoring this win esecially if it knocks the Gmen out of the playoffs.

myles2424
12-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Can't you just hear him saying that oh around Wednesday .. Thursday at the latest right?

Hopefully he's learned a hard lesson with the 99/100 wins against the Skins right?

Boy I betcha the Skins are savoring this win esecially if it knocks the Gmen out of the playoffs.Instead of all these "Rolle said" threads, how about me focus on all the other pieces of **** on this team that are doing nothing more than cashing checks.......

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 09:32 PM

Boy I betcha the Skins are savoring this win esecially if it knocks the Gmen out of the playoffs.Instead of all these "Rolle said" threads, how about me focus on all the other pieces of **** on this team that are doing nothing more than cashing checks.......

Who else basically said the skins didn't belong on the field with the Giants & had a 4-9 team playing like it was a playoff game to them.

There's an old saying you "let a sleeping dog lye". "Don't wake a sleeping giant". "Don't let the door hit you in the ...... " Whoops no that phrase don't fit but do you get my point?

Why would he want to say something to give the Skins something that their team could rally around & come out & prove to the world that there is now way in you know what they could lose 99 out of a 100 games against the Giants. 7 out of 8; OK he could back that up because that's was accurate well now it's not now it's actually 6 out of the last 8.

Don't be suprised if they don't keep that up on their boards again next year or at least till they get it back to 6 out of 12 or something even worse for the Giants.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 09:37 PM

Let me further clarify my constant ribbing of Rolles. You don't need to give a team more motivation by opening your mouth inciting them to play harder because of what you said about them.

If there were other NYG players saying those type comments then who were they & what did they say? Put it on the board where we can see what they said please.

This game ment absolutely nothing to the Skins & meant the World to the Giants. Why would he want to jepordize the Giants chances by motivating the Skins to play harder? I just don't understand why you're defending him but you must have a good reason.

myles2424
12-18-2011, 09:39 PM

Let me further clarify my constant ribbing of Rolles. You don't need to give a team more motivation by opening your mouth inciting them to play harder because of what you said about them.

If there were other NYG players saying those type comments then who were they & what did they say? Put it on the board where we can see what they said please.

This game ment absolutely nothing to the Skins & meant the World to the Giants. Why would he want to jepordize the Giants chances by motivating the Skins to play harder? I just don't understand why you're defending him but you must have a good reason.I'm not defending him, I think he's a idiot & one of the biggest problems on the D....but I'm saying,the way this team played today,whatever rolle said should be the least of our worries

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 09:54 PM

This game ment absolutely nothing to the Skins & meant the World to the Giants. Why would he want to jepordize the Giants chances by motivating the Skins to play harder? I just don't understand why you're defending him but you must have a good reason.I'm not defending him, I think he's a idiot & one of the biggest problems on the D....but I'm saying,the way this team played today,whatever rolle said should be the least of our worries

He comments must have an effect on TC & the rest of the team because they had that look of being defeated even before the kickoff TC said he was very worried about this game. I think he knew that the Skins were going to play with that old chip on the shoulder type attitude & that's always hard to overcome.

Been there & done that before in another life & that team that night played harder & hit harder than we thought possible & all because of attitude.

Sadly the players that have the nastyer attidude & play till the whistle with 110 % can overcome a lot & make plays they don't normally make. We had a coach that changed our attitudes in a NY minute during halftime & we were able to prevail but it was extremely difficult & we were undefeated & they were winless. In the NFL everyone has talent so you'd never want to give a team an edge I would think anyway.

Skins had that attitude & the Giants didn't. Simple as that in my mind anyway.

Take the Ware TD that wasn't a little softer hit or a split second later getting to the ball changes the game. The Nicks drops... he wasn't as focused as he should have been.. why. Motivation is the 1st thing I thought of. You have to catch those passes no matter what you have to do you got to catch those 2 TD passes. No excuses.

jomo
12-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Can't you just hear him saying that oh around Wednesday .. Thursday at the latest right? I can't help it.. It's the only way I can get over this loss today. Hopefully he's learned a hard lesson with the 99/100 wins against the Skins right? Boy I betcha the Skins are savoring this win esecially if it knocks the Gmen out of the playoffs.Instead of all these "Rolle said" threads, how about me focus on all the other pieces of **** on this team that are doing nothing more than cashing checks....... Let me further clarify my constant ribbing of Rolles. You don't need to give a team more motivation by opening your mouth inciting them to play harder because of what you said about them. If there were other NYG players saying those type comments then who were they & what did they say? Put it on the board where we can see what they said please. This game ment absolutely nothing to the Skins & meant the World to the Giants. Why would he want to jepordize the Giants chances by motivating the Skins to play harder? I just don't understand why you're defending him but you must have a good reason.The 99 out of 100 comment basically cemented in his teammates heads that this was going to be an easy game................exactly the opposite of what Coughlin was preaching this week. Rolle fought for the hearts of his teammates with his HC and based on what happened today, he won the battle...............and we lost the game.

JMFP2
12-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Someone needs to duct tape Rolle and throw him in the trunk of a car until next Saturday.

Gianthunter
12-18-2011, 10:01 PM
That would be the rolle of anklebiter tackleattempts fame.

JJC7301
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM

+1. bingo. I couldn't care about their guarantees and I don't care anymore whether or not "they bring intensity." What a sad, sad team.

NYfanatic
12-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Trade
-Rolle - opens his mouth up way too much and just makes himself seem like a fool
-Osi - needs to go
Fire
-Coughlin - the new worst coach left in the NFL. Cant motivate this team to get out of a paper bag.
-Fewell - Worst defensive schemes in the NFL
-Killdrive - Worst offensive schemes in the NFL
-Jacobs - they dont call him Tip-Toe Jacobs for no reason.
Mckenzie - Too old
-Bass - not so good for too much money
-The Conditiong coach - No reason this team is the leader in IR for like 3 years.
-WR's Coach - This team drops more balls then the a 3 year old would.
-Oline coach - Clearly doesnt know what he is doing
-Rb Coach - Last in rushing?

Hire
-A new Coaching Staff in general (Cowher? Packers O cord? Ravens D cord? Saints O cord?)
-Some new O-linemen
Draft
-Olinemen
-Maybe some LB's

jacobavaro
12-18-2011, 11:07 PM
The only thing he can guaranty is that he will be in the tropics it two weeks prick

yatitle
12-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Rolle, Rex Ryan and Patrick Ewing. The next prediction any of em gets right will be their first.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
Trade
-Rolle - opens his mouth up way too much and just makes himself seem like a fool
-Osi - needs to go
Fire
-Coughlin - the new worst coach left in the NFL. Cant motivate this team to get out of a paper bag.
-Fewell - Worst defensive schemes in the NFL
-Killdrive - Worst offensive schemes in the NFL
-Jacobs - they dont call him Tip-Toe Jacobs for no reason.
Mckenzie - Too old
-Bass - not so good for too much money
-The Conditiong coach - No reason this team is the leader in IR for like 3 years.
-WR's Coach - This team drops more balls then the a 3 year old would.
-Oline coach - Clearly doesnt know what he is doing
-Rb Coach - Last in rushing?

Hire
-A new Coaching Staff in general (Cowher? Packers O cord? Ravens D cord? Saints O cord?)
-Some new O-linemen
Draft
-Olinemen
-Maybe some LB's

JEFF FISHER WOULD FIT IN THE NFC EAST LIKE A DUCK ON A POND

PERFECT FIT FOR HIS STYLE. BUST UM IN THE MOUTH & WATCH UM BLEED

NYfanatic
12-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Rolle, Rex Ryan and Patrick Ewing. The next prediction any of em gets right will be their first.
Poor Ewing. Had the curse of playing the same years Jordan did.
But then again didnt the knicks lose to the rockets in 1994 or 95?
But at least the Knicks look like Finals competitors this year. I think.
The yanks havent done anything yet to say they are world series competitors. Still need pitching.
Then you got the oh so disappointing Gmen.
One good team to look forward to. The Knicks! But now Time Warner might not carry MSG?
Serious? How can life get any worse?

jules
12-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Antrel Rolle missed 3 key tackles today. One of them for a key Redskins first down. The touchdown play was not so easy; the Redskin running back was a big guy and would have been hard to take down. Why is the media talking to this loser? He's a loudmouth braggart who doesn't measure up on the field.

jules
12-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Trade Rolle. Fire Reese for letting Barry Cofield get away to a division rival. Are you kidding? What was he thinking?

So how did the Giants lose this crucial game? If you look at relative importance of key plays then two players stand out; 1) Hakeem Nicks drops a certain TD on a crucial answer drive; 2) a key first down on another drive; 3) a touchdown later in the game. The guy set the negative tone with his toxic play. I wonder if the guy went partying the night before the game.

Manning threw some key interceptions that killed drives with no points.

The Giant defense started the game very well. But the offense went three and out or dropped key passes. Then the defense just couldn't get off the field. On the second Redskins drive in the red zone, Prince Amukamara was running around in the backfield before the snap of the ball completely lost and confused; and sure enough he was trailing the receiver who caught the touchdown at the end of the play. The kid is just not ready to play.

The special teams played fairly well. The offense sucked and defense was inconsistent and downright terrible for long stretches.

The only bright spots for the Giants were JPP and Kiwanuka. The Giant backfield is a complete disaster. The middle of the Giant D-line is Swiss cheese.

Someone please tell Antrel Rolle he can't talk to the press until he earns the right by performing better on the field.

They don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

shotcalla39
12-19-2011, 01:58 AM

GB

Boy I betcha the Skins are savoring this win esecially if it knocks the Gmen out of the playoffs.
He's gotta get the tire tracks off his back first

joeybagadonutz23
12-19-2011, 03:06 AM
The ONLY thing worse than Rolle's MOUTH is his COVERAGE.

Firenugget
12-19-2011, 06:40 AM

You ain't kidding.

yatitle
12-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Poor Ewing. Had the curse of playing the same years Jordan did.
But then again didnt the knicks lose to the rockets in 1994 or 95?
But at least the Knicks look like Finals competitors this year. I think.
The yanks havent done anything yet to say they are world series competitors. Still need pitching.
Then you got the oh so disappointing Gmen.
One good team to look forward to. The Knicks! But now Time Warner might not carry MSG?
Serious? How can life get any worse?

On a positive note I have FIOS and after 3 years can finally get MSG in HD. Jim Dolan can't suffer enough for me.

Tony Bruno
12-19-2011, 09:55 AM
At this point Id rather him guarantee an open feild tackle on 3rd down

Kase-1
12-19-2011, 09:55 AM

You ain't kidding.
Uh oh, someone who is talking sense about Rolle. You better hi-tail it outta here asap before all the mongoloids realize what you just said

LOL

netplus
12-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Kase-1

Name one positive thing Rolle did in the game yesterday.

barran21
12-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Rolle is acting like a person who can't handle NY, he's either cracking or doing it on purpose to get cut, or maybe a little bit of both...